Remove this ad

Moh

#301 post_url

Oct 1 14 12:14 AM

sora2522 wrote:
I wonder what the 25 at the end of the video's supposed to stand for?

Well now you have an answer.

image image
Type A / Type B

01 JANUS
02 예쁜 나이 25살 (Pretty Age 25)
03 쳐다보지마 (Don't Look At Me Like That)
04 La Boum
05 별 (Star)

- Size: A version (159mm * 234mm) / B version (170mm * 170mm)
- Booklet 44p + Booklet Cover 4p (Different images from A and B version)
- Mini Poster (150mm * 150mm) (On pack / Different from A and B version)
- 1 Random photocard
- 1 Random poster (2 different posters will be provided as a set if 2 different versions will be ordered

Last Edited By: Moh Oct 1 14 11:03 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#302 post_url

Oct 1 14 7:00 PM

I heard about this but I figured they would put all her previous digital single on there. I don't think she's had a physical release yet.
Still I liked the new song so looking forward to this.

Quote    Reply   

#303 post_url

Oct 2 14 1:29 AM

They rarely put all the digital singles into one album unfortunately (unless you're 2NE1 in which case fuck all). I was definitely expecting Don't Look At Me Like That to make it, but nothing else (shame though cuz Going Crazy is my second fave from her, I think only because Don't Look At Me Like That stunned me). I am interested in seeing how the other songs will sound though, considering she's had more darker themes in the past, and this seems to be a huge 180 from that

Quote    Reply   

#305 post_url

Oct 9 14 1:21 AM

Sounds fun! Unsurprisingly, based on the image, but it's more along the lines of SISTAR and Secret's kind of sexyflirtyfun, rather than pure sugar (a la KARA's Honey) like I initially thought ahaha

Quote    Reply   

#307 post_url

Oct 13 14 5:43 PM

I like it! The bedroom scenes do seem slightly too childish, considering the concept behind the song, but overall the aesthetics and sound is great. Plus, it's nice to see Jieun do something that isn't just depressing intense insane dark concepts. And it still sounds good!

Quote    Reply   

#308 post_url

Apr 16 15 12:24 AM

I don't know why they can't wait until after Secret has a comeback first but anyway it looks like Hyosung is going to have her first solo mini album out in May with 5 songs included the tittle track that is said to be called Hitmaker and to be produced by Duble Sidekick.

Quote    Reply   

#309 post_url

Apr 16 15 3:12 AM

Maaaaaaan, I was super excited when I saw the title but then I realized their 4th mini was Letter From Secret. Someone should probably update the thread. But I'm not TOO upset with Hyosung making another comeback if it's as good as Good-night kiss was overall. But yes, I would like for a Secret comeback soon

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#310 post_url

Apr 23 15 11:28 AM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#314 post_url

May 5 15 1:41 AM

I'm thinking that Hyosung should stop calling herself Jun HyoSeong professionally. Jun JyunSeung from BEAST is also promoting at the same time
and I keep thinking one is the other.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#317 post_url

May 8 15 11:40 PM

The MV isn't out, but the mini is. It's really good, imo. She "raps" in the title track, does actual rapping in the last one.
Personally I would've picked Come See Me or Taxi Driver as the title track.

Last Edited By: Moh May 8 15 11:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#320 post_url

May 11 15 1:28 AM

I really REALLY don't like that orange for her for some reason. That's the only thing really. I enjoyed the song a lot, it's right up her alley and still pretty fun

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help