Remove this ad

#281 post_url

Jul 11 14 1:44 AM

I think sexy concepts fit them the best even though I also like what ever they choose to do.  I liked their last mini so I hope this one has the same amount of songs.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#282 post_url

Jul 12 14 2:59 AM

Yeah, as much as I'm totally okay with cute stuff from most groups (Secret included), they definitely excel more with sexier concepts. But yeah.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#286 post_url

Aug 5 14 11:52 AM

Hyosung

Jieun

Sunhwa

Hana

Mini is called Secret Summer.

Tracklist, song descriptions:

Medley:

Last Edited By: Moh Aug 5 14 11:59 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#290 post_url

Aug 10 14 5:40 PM

Yesss I love it. Can't wait for the MV.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#293 post_url

Aug 11 14 11:04 AM

Zinger is killing me in that MV, wow. She looks so good with that blonde bob. I need a dance version asap.

Quote    Reply   

#294 post_url

Aug 11 14 7:37 PM

I'm loving the cheoro for this.  Zinger Hana looks great.  I don't know if it's the makeup or whatever but she looking much better than
during I Do, I Do promotions.  The song itself is decent.  It's not going to be the kpop hit of the summer but it's the concept and style I prefer on them.

No dance version yet but I found a Hyosung focused fancam.

Quote    Reply   

#295 post_url

Aug 15 14 1:53 AM

Dance Practice

These dance practice videos are becoming so produced. Please keep the camera in one place so we can see everyone. I blame AOA. They started this for sure.

Quote    Reply   

#296 post_url

Aug 15 14 2:39 AM

What is with K-pop and this random twerk obsession? Like, it doesn't even look right cuz they use their backs rather than their legs / hips...

Quote    Reply   

#300 post_url

Sep 25 14 1:46 AM

I love that Jieun gets all of the super psychologically dark concepts. This is definitely a favourite for sure. Instantly clicked for me, compared to her last comeback. I loved her voice especially in this song

EDIT: Hmm, I wonder what the 25 at the end of the video's supposed to stand for?

Last Edited By: sora2522 Sep 25 14 1:58 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help