Remove this ad

#241 post_url

Sep 24 13 2:26 AM

Huh, I didn't get much of a ballad feel from the teaser. It sounded a bit like KARA's stuff, like Pandora. But we'll see.
Good to hear she participated in the songwriting and producing process though! Seems like a lot more K-Pop artists have been actually writing more recently and stuff. That title is more than painfully accurate though...can't wait!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#244 post_url

Sep 25 13 7:45 PM

I was hoping for a faster beat but I think she probably isn't that kind of performer.
Hyosung and Zinger Hana are the ones who carry those songs well when they do group activities.
Even during the solos during their concert, Jieun did Utada's First Love while Hyosung did Beyonce songs,
Hana did Amazinger, and Sunhwa did Boa's Valenti.

Quote    Reply   

#246 post_url

Sep 29 13 4:09 PM

The live reminded me of Lee Hi's Rose set-up, with her singing in the middle and her dancers around her. The song itself isn't bad, but again, I think I'm kind of let down by the fact that it was a ballad and not a more upbeat song like the initial teaser made it seem more like. Also, interesting that she's been performing this quite a few times it seems, but the video has yet to surface...

In other news, her circle lenses are bordering Park Bom souless stare......

Quote    Reply   

#248 post_url

Oct 11 13 10:52 PM

The music video is REALLY lovely. I like it a lot. The song's kinda grown on me, and I do like it for what it is. Also, her circle lenses....stahp

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#250 post_url

Nov 17 13 2:01 PM

Yeah, I think she had her nose done. It's pretty obvious here:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#254 post_url

Dec 2 13 3:11 PM

3rd single "GIFT FROM SECRET" will be released on the 9th.

Tracklist:
I Do I Do (title track)
사르륵
Remember Me
Fantastic

Hyosung image:

Quote    Reply   

#255 post_url

Dec 2 13 7:40 PM

This can either be another super cutesy song (like YooHoo) or something a bit more upbeat like Shy Boy, which is still cutesy. Either way, the promo picture looks good at least, styling-wise

Quote    Reply   

#258 post_url

Dec 6 13 12:16 AM

Yep. Definitely got that big band swing vibe to it that's somewhat similar to Shy Boy. Doesn't sound bad though; at least not overly cutesy from the vocals that we could hear. And it's Christmas themed!

Quote    Reply   

#260 post_url

Dec 9 13 12:38 AM

I like it! It's the perfect amount of sweet. Definitely along the lines of YooHoo and Shy Boy, but I think the most tame out of all of them

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help