Remove this ad

#1561 post_url

Mar 8 16 11:27 AM

This is a surprise. I like it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1562 post_url

Mar 9 16 5:33 AM

I just now noticed that they spelled Sakura with katakana in the track 1 and in kanji in the instrumental, lol. Make up your mind, Sony.

Quote    Reply   

#1563 post_url

Mar 10 16 4:44 AM

evilsin wrote:
I just now noticed that they spelled Sakura with katakana in the track 1 and in kanji in the instrumental, lol. Make up your mind, Sony.
You mean Universal Music ? She's no longer with Sony. And yeah, I agree with the kanji / katakana stuff... why do they bother writing kanjis with katakana though ? I don't get it.

Quote    Reply   

#1564 post_url

Mar 10 16 5:48 AM

^ LOL, yeah, I meant Universal, I have no idea why I wrote Sony, haha. Katakana looks different obviously, so the Japanese can use it to emphasize on the word.

Quote    Reply   

#1566 post_url

Mar 12 16 7:31 PM

lol @ people being dramatic and saying that she sold her soul to devil signing to LDH. When she was signed with Sony, she didn't have control over her songs. And her US debut that she had all the control was a mess.

And it's funny that people call her sellout, but accept that people like Taylor Swift can change to mainstream pop, but can't accept that Crystal's trying to save her career that was almost dead.

Quote    Reply   

#1567 post_url

Mar 12 16 7:57 PM

^ Debuting in another country is a whole different topic in fact some Asian singers to our time failed there or better didn't enter the Top 50. I wonder from where you got that Taylor Swift topic related to Crystal Kay, I don't listen to that Taylor girl or better; are there more of me who call this slavery what LDH do?

Quote    Reply   

#1568 post_url

Mar 12 16 10:37 PM

I do not consider LDH comparable to slavery. Granted I knew nothing about them until she signed with them but hell let's not get crazy. What do you want? Would you rather she quit and give up? Is that what you would do if your career wasn't going as well as it once was? She certainly hasn't sold out, she's trying to keep her career going, like every other singer. All she can do is her best and continue to work hard. Some people may not like some of what she's putting out but she's still releasing music and to me that's the important thing. It means she still has opportunities.

I did not find her American adventure a mess simply because I got to see her live, so it was worth it just for that.

Quote    Reply   

#1569 post_url

Mar 13 16 10:22 AM

In this case saving her career like every other singer with that is like selling out yourself but that wasn't the thing I meant.
Signing to Universal Music gave her more control over her career and you saw this in quality but that doesn't mean you get your fame like we saw, so LDH leads her now. LDH is a total mass production of Exile, Exile and Exile - the most of their songs are boring, they're earning their points through colours and questionable dances. She's in that transformation! Sadly! I loved her in that changing time of Universal without LDH, was very close to her. I wouldn't mind when she would break up her career when it's her own decision, that girl is a business woman, she's the owner of Crysta Nagahori.

Quote    Reply   

#1570 post_url

Mar 16 16 5:14 AM

evilsin wrote:
^ LOL, yeah, I meant Universal, I have no idea why I wrote Sony, haha. Katakana looks different obviously, so the Japanese can use it to emphasize on the word.

Ah you're a long time CK fan, I guess Thanks for this, it makes sense!

that girl is a business woman, she's the owner of Crysta Nagahori.
What?? She isn't and never been a businesswoman. She's only the official model of that mall, she's on their posters and sometimes performs there as a singer and that's all. I remember her saying in several interviews that she doesn't know what job she would have done instead of being a singer. All she knows how to do very well, for now, is singing. That's her life. I can't see her not singing.

New CM song (you probably heard it on ithunes): "Forever Young"

Last Edited By: Feelgoodmusic Mar 16 16 5:36 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1572 post_url

Mar 17 16 3:06 PM

So looks like the iTunes version is out and the single is solid to me. I really like all 3 songs, I see them growing on me even more.

Quote    Reply   

#1579 post_url

Apr 26 16 5:43 AM

Yeah, like you guys said, good promo for her. Even if the song isn't good, she's right to do featurings. My dream is to see her featured in one of Toshi Kubota's songs, even as a remix thing or live performance... I can keep dreaming lol but who knows.

Quote    Reply   

#1580 post_url

Apr 26 16 12:23 PM

Feelgoodmusic wrote:
Yeah, like you guys said, good promo for her. Even if the song isn't good, she's right to do featurings. My dream is to see her featured in one of Toshi Kubota's songs, even as a remix thing or live performance... I can keep dreaming lol but who knows.
That's my dream too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help