Remove this ad

#61 post_url

Mar 16 12 5:24 PM

I am and completely the opposite of you... I'm loving The Last Story it's leaps and bounds ahead of the crap that's Xenoblade... okay I'll give Xenoblade another chance cos I heard it starts off slow but with the Wii being only in the living room its hard to get a chance to play so I'd much rather use that short time to play something I actually find fun.

The Last Story isn't the greatest, I found Lost Odyssey to be more addictive but it really good. Just wish it wasn't on the Wii, its got to be the most irritation console to play on and the disc loading sound is nasty -_-

Last Edited By: shaffy oppa Mar 16 12 5:31 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 post_url

Mar 20 12 6:52 PM

shaffy oppa wrote:
I am and completely the opposite of you... I'm loving The Last Story it's leaps and bounds ahead of the crap that's Xenoblade... okay I'll give Xenoblade another chance cos I heard it starts off slow

Whaaat? Seriously? Wow, I'm sorry you feel that way! I found it phenomenal.

Quote    Reply   

#64 post_url

Apr 24 12 10:54 AM

The Last Story is amazing. So freaking good. I played the Japanese version and couldn't stop. I dunno how the English voice acting will be though...

Quote    Reply   

#65 post_url

May 3 12 4:55 PM

E3 conference is set for June 5th!

Looking forward to seeing the line up for the launch titles. Hopefully not as bad as the 3DS.

Quote    Reply   

#67 post_url

Sep 14 12 9:27 PM

I can't wait! I was watching the live stream and when it was announced non fans of Nintendo were so pissed lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#68 post_url

Sep 15 12 11:02 AM

Wow, people complaining about Bayonetta 2 being a Wii U exclusive. It's just one game, not the end of the world... I don't remember that many people complaining when Resident Evil 4 was a GameCube exclusive (well, originally anyway until Capcom decided to port to other consoles and Mikami left as a result)

Quote    Reply   

#69 post_url

Sep 16 12 3:39 AM

It seems like a lot of these people don't seem to understand that the game likely wouldn't be coming out at all if it weren't for Nintendo. If Nintendo is funding and publishing it, I don't see why it wouldn't be an exlcusive.

Quote    Reply   

#70 post_url

Sep 17 12 2:09 PM

Think it's obvious why people are annoyed. I am slightly to. I loved the original game and the Wii U was not even on my radar. It's just frustrating having games established on certain consoles moving all over the place. It's becoming annoying and is clearly alienating gamers. I think exclusives should become a thing of the past the only people it benefits are the console companies no one else. I can't afford all these mother fucking consoles meh.

Quote    Reply   

#71 post_url

Sep 17 12 4:37 PM

Maybe I phrased that wrong. I can certainly understand there being some frustration and annoyance, and there is nothing wrong with expressing it.

But again, in the case of this game, considering it probably wouldn't even be coming into existence at all if it weren't for Nintendo, some of the extreme and spiteful comments toward Nintendo just seem... off. I mean, I guess it's possible that someone else could have picked it up in the future and made it multi-platform, but as it was, the game wasn't coming, so.... it's either on Wii U or not at all. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I understand from what I've read.)

Quote    Reply   

#72 post_url

Sep 17 12 5:06 PM

I honestly don't think it's possible for exclusives to go away though, all consoles would be the same as each other without them unless companies take a completely different route like Nintendo did with Wii.

Quote    Reply   

#73 post_url

Sep 17 12 6:06 PM

A lot of established games are though right? Final Fantasy moving onto XBOX and others...I forget...but yeh I know this game wouldn't of been made with Nintendo fair enough gamers' like to rage but now I'm considering the benefits of getting a Wii U when I never wanted one in the first place, makes me angry that they could play with my emotions like this lol

Quote    Reply   

#74 post_url

Nov 3 12 4:01 PM

celticmoon wrote:
Maybe I phrased that wrong. I can certainly understand there being some frustration and annoyance, and there is nothing wrong with expressing it.

But again, in the case of this game, considering it probably wouldn't even be coming into existence at all if it weren't for Nintendo, some of the extreme and spiteful comments toward Nintendo just seem... off. I mean, I guess it's possible that someone else could have picked it up in the future and made it multi-platform, but as it was, the game wasn't coming, so.... it's either on Wii U or not at all. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I understand from what I've read.)

Bayonetta had one entry only... Get over it, Nintendo's not begging nor needs you to buy the console or the game. Bitching around something like that it's just childish... "What ya gon' do?" LOL

As far as i know SEGA dropped the development to Nintendo because they have some money issues and cancelled many games, and i wouldn't blame SEGA, they know Nintendo quite well and they support them, why would they drop the game to Sony or Microsoft when they have they're precious Call Of Duty?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help