Remove this ad

#681 post_url

Mar 11 13 10:57 PM

Great news! EMI Music Japan uploaded the full version of Fire's PV after all!

Now I really don't understand why they even made a short version if they planned on uploading the full version online. They should just do like most Japanese artists & upload the full PV a few weeks before the release date.
I like the video a lot now, it's simple but I think it fits the song very well. And the song grew on me just like "1000 Nen, Zutto Soba ni Ite..." did! I hope it will sell well.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#682 post_url

Mar 17 13 5:02 PM

"Fire" sold 28,861 copies on its first day! It's more than "1000 Nen, Zutto Soba ni Ite...".
I'm glad because they're not promoting it at all since they already have their Korean promotions! The weekly sales will be out in a few days.

This week's performances:

Once again SHINee won ALL THE AWARDS!! 6d4367b96ddab0b8447483709a67ce094d557fd8_r

- Show Champion <Triple Crown!> - Backstage + Performance + #1
- M!Countdown <Triple Crown!> - Performance + #1
- Music Bank <Second Award!> - Performance / #1
- Music Core - Performance
- Inkigayo <First Award!> - Performance + #1

They had to leave for Bangkok to perform at the Korean Music Wave show (Minho was actually one of the MCs!) so they weren't there to receive the Music Bank award. There are no awards on Music Core.
Inkigayo removed their ranking system last July, and today introduced their new chart system today... so SHINee is the first-ever winning group on Inkigayo's new ranking system!! So cool! A Twitter hashtag was also part of the voting, #드림걸, and it got #1 on the worldwide twitter trends for 1 whole hour (edit: 7 hours and 41mins actually. WOW). Apparently there were 69,000 tweets per minute! I'm so proud of the Shawols!

Anyway now SHINee has 9 trophies for "Dream Girl", they never had so many music shows trophies for a song I think. Maybe they'll have even more?~

Key also opened his Instagram account a few days ago!! He already almost has 100,000 followers. http://instagram.com/bumkeyk/

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Mar 18 13 2:57 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Catslaughing

#683 post_url

Mar 18 13 5:14 AM

woot, woot~ I want to see how they do against Infinite/Davichi comebacks. Hope they can keep winning~ (Though, the outfits! It's a test on Shawols, I think...)

Quote    Reply   

#684 post_url

Apr 6 13 5:02 PM

Sorry I didn't post the performances / news recently!

Some of you might know, Jonghyun was involved in a car accident on April 1st and his nasal bone was injured (it's nothing too serious fortunately). More informations about the accident: http://www.shineee.net/index.php?showtopic=42743

I just wanted to share SHINee France's Jonghyun support project with you guys, if you want to participate it would be amazing! Basically you just have to make one or several paper cranes (as many as you want!), take a picture of it/them and send it to SHINee France. It's pretty easy to make one, there's an explanation video in French but you can find an English one readily. It doesn't take much time so if some of you could add a few paper cranes to the project I'd be so grateful! ♥
All the informations are available here: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjin7v
We're collecting lots of pictures until Wednesday, we'll put all of them in a video then upload it on YouTube (I'll share it here when it'll be available), everyone who participated will be credited in it of course. Thanks!

In other news;
- Tomorrow Inkigayo will broadcast the boys' last performance for "Dream Girl" (it was recorded on the 31st), it's the end of the music shows promotion! They won 10 awards, which is pretty amazing.
- Key will be a special DJ with Dana on Kiss The Radio! Recently Onew was featured a lot as DJ on this radio show too.
- "Dream Girl (mop ver)" performed by the members themselves LMAO!
- Minho will MC a new KBS variety show called "Mamma Mia" with Park Misun and Lee Youngja! I also heard he will be endorsing rice pasta and the CF will be out in May LOL! Can't wait to see this~

Quote    Reply   

#685 post_url

Apr 7 13 11:00 AM

Right now it's midnight in Korea and it's Jonghyun's 24th birthday! (23rd worldwide)

Happy birthday Jonghyun~ You still have a few days to participate in the paper cranes project! You can tweet the hashtag #종현아생일축하해 on Twitter, it was already trending an hour ago!

Quote    Reply   

#686 post_url

Apr 14 13 12:16 PM

The video for SHINee France's paper cranes project was released today!

I'm so glad so many people sent pictures, we got around 650 pictures so the video is pretty long haha. I'm glad I was chosen to make this video, several fanbases have already shared it so it's pretty cool.

Some news about the chapter 2 of "Dream Girl"! So apparently the release date would be April 30th but there is no official announcement yet.

On February 14th, 2013, it was revealed that SHINee's third full album would be released in two chapters. The first chapter, titled "Dream Girl: The Misconceptions of You", was released on February 19th to positive responses from fans, fellow singers, and critics alike.

The flowery suits that were showcased during their music show performances have started a trend in the K-pop scene, with their idol boyband juniors INFINITE and BTOB making use of similar styles for their own newly released singles. The promotions for the first chapter came to a close at the end of March, leaving fans excited for more that is to come.

As shared in our translated summary of SHINee's MelOn Music Spoiler, Chapter 2 is about "the misconception of me (SHINee)", "the dreams I slowly wanted for myself", and "the misconception of ideals". It evokes the gap between SHINee's reality and dreams and has an overall deep and dark sound, completely opposite of Chapter 1.

Tweets from SM Entertainment's staff have revealed that the new music video is currently in production. The music video will show the misconceptions the members have towards their dreams and reality. From dark atmospheric songs that seem like a nightmare, to lonesome songs that discover the unreal 'me', the new tracks on in Chapter 2 will reveal a new image of SHINee that has never been seen before.

Korean fans have now started a countdown timer on Instiz, building up the anticipation and hype as they count down to the expected release date of Chapter 2 on April 30th at 23:59 (KST).

"Dream Girl: The Misconceptions Of Me"
01. Nightmare
02. Excuse Me Miss
03. Danger
04. Like a Fire
05. Why So Serious?
06. 떠나지 못해 (Can't Leave)
07. Music Box
08. Evil
09. It's You

As news sites and SM Entertainment have yet to confirm the official release date, please keep watching this space on SFI for more updates as we bring you the latest news of SHINee!

Source: MelOn
Written by: debsayys @ shineee.net

I guess "Nightmare" would be the title track? SO EXCITED FKLDhghglggs but I'll wait for official informations.
By the way back in February they performed "Can't Leave" at their MelOn premiere event, you can hear it here.

A PR director of the Beyond Museum, Kelly Sunki Hong, tweeted "SHINee music video shoot in Beyond Museum…".
I'm surprised since it was 2 days ago, did Jonghyun leave the hospital already? Anyway if they really filmed the music video then I guess we'll have more informations very soon!

Quote    Reply   

#689 post_url

Apr 15 13 3:24 PM

Yeah, Jonghyun wrote the lyrics himself and included the titles of most songs off both chapters, including the ones from the second chapter (hence the title "Spoiler"). 3d0367fa67f2b9bd4c21867d98e4cece75260863_r

Some news, Jonghyun has been discharged from the hospital!

According to Star News Korea, SHINee's Jonghyun has been discharged after completion of nasal bone surgery.
However, SHINee's Dream Girl Chapter 2 "Misconception of Me" Comeback schedule has yet to be confirmed.

SM Entertainment stated on 15th April that Jonghyun is focusing on treatment and has been discharged last weekend and returned home.
Currently, Jonghyun will be undergoing outpatient treatments.

SHINee has already been scheduled to start promoting Chapter 2 "Misconceptions of Me" at the end of this month.
Jonghyun's health condition is currently getting better, with respect to the commencement of SHINee's schedules, the timing is still in the midst of discussion and adjustment.

Source: starnews
Shared by: J.Kimkeysemily @ shineee.net

It was already said that Jonghyun will perform at the M!Countdown concert in Taiwan on April 24th.
The other 4 members attended Etude House's new perfume "Minime Be My Princess" press conference today, and Taemin has a new haircut!

Pictures : Click here

I really like this color on him! I guess he'll be the only one with a new haircut for the upcoming chapter 2 then? I'm surprised Key didn't change his.
Minho is featured in a new SKT LTE commercial with Sulli, Yoona and Kyuhyun. He's featured in the following videos: #1 / #2 / #3 / #4 / Making video
*sigh* He's so handsome no matter what he does smiley: embarassed

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#690 post_url

Apr 16 13 8:41 PM

SHINee is returning to you once more with the second part of their album!
As mentioned previously, the group’s third album was split into two parts. The first part was released in February and was titled ‘Chapter 1. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You’. Although it was previously announced that the second part would drop in April, the specific date wasn’t confirmed, until now that is!

SM Entertainment revealed on the 17th that the boys, unfortunately with the exception of Jonghyun, will soon be returning with the release of the latter half, which has been renamed from ‘Chapter 2. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of Me’ to ‘Why So Serious? – The Misconceptions of Me‘. The release will take place on April 29th!

The boys will promote as four members in the beginning due to Jonghyun’s injury. SM commented,“Jonghyun was discharged from the hospital last weekend, and until he is fully healed, he’ll be focusing on treatments.”

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#691 post_url

Apr 16 13 10:00 PM

OMG YAY!! Wait... No Jonghyun... That's gonna be weird. I like the fact they're letting him rest though, but I hate to see SHINee performing as 4... smiley: frown
I'm really excited, all of the track titles are interesting imo haha. I'm sure it'll be as good as the first chapter.

Group teaser picture:

Quote    Reply   

#693 post_url

Apr 17 13 9:13 AM

So the album will be released digitally on the 26th! Yay~

SHINee’s anticipated darker sequel to the Dream Girl album, titled “Why So Serious?: The Misconceptions of Me”, will be released on April 26th through all major online music sites.
The physical release of the album will soon follow, falling on the aforementioned date of April 29th. Be sure to buy a copy of the album to support SHINee!

Source: Official Schedule
Written by: joAnnwashere @ shineee.net

In other news, Taemin will join "We Got Married" with APink's Son Naeun!

SHINee’s Taemin and A Pink’s Son Naeun will join as a new couple on the MBC series “We Got Married”. They are currently filming their first encounter together at Jeju Island in “ Café Seoyeon’s House” from the movie “Architecture 101”. Neither of the two idols have dating experience. Although this is an imaginary relationship, if will be the first romance for both of them.

"We Got Married" is a show where two celebrities have an imaginary marriage. They share romantic moments and have fun together as a couple. Taemin and Naeun will fill the place of the idol couple, ZE:A’s Kwanghee and Secret’s Sunhwa.

Source: Sports Donga
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

Pictures of the filming: http://www.shineee.net/index.php?showtopic=42994

Quote    Reply   

#695 post_url

Apr 18 13 8:42 PM

New teaser picture!

The music video teaser will be released on the 22nd!!
Apparently "Why So Serious?" is based on a strong rock sound, omg that sounds interesting. I can't translate the article but I think these are the main points. SO EXCITED jkdghg I can already tell the whole album will be amazing

Quote    Reply   

#697 post_url

Apr 21 13 8:08 PM

Omg the cover is out, and it's just as weird as the one for the first chapter!

I liked the first cover but I LOVE this one. I dunno it reminds me of Dali somehow... I think it suits the darker concept and completes the first chapter really well. I usually like brighter colors but I love the composition smiley: eek.
The covers for this album are SHINee's weirdest covers for sure lmao

There's also a new article about the comeback : http://news.nate.com/view/20130422n04230
"The lyrics are about a zombie, back from the dead, who fell in love with a human girl. It is supposedly full of wit."
There's no translation yet but... Apparently the concept is "romantic zombie"?! smiley: laugh And the song is a Funk Rock dance track...
I'm so excited to see this omg, it sounds interesting. I think the MV teaser will be released during the afternoon in Korea.

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Apr 21 13 8:25 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#699 post_url

Apr 22 13 4:52 AM

Okay so now the album is up for pre-orders on Korean websites and the official tracklist is out... And the track Onew wrote the lyrics for, "It's You", disappeared... smiley:  eek Well maybe they just changed the title.

Why So Serious? - The Misconceptions of Me

01. Nightmare
02. Why So Serious?
03. SHINe (Medusa Ⅰ)
04. 오르골 (Orgel)
05. Dangerous (Medusa Ⅱ)
06. Like a Fire
07. Excuse Me Miss
08. Evil
09. 떠나지 못해 (Sleepless Night)

오르골 (Orgel) means "music box" in Korean (apparently it means organ in german but music box in Korean, and the International title is "Orgel"... I don't really get it), and 떠나지 못해 (Tteonaji Motae) means "can't leave".
Still waiting for the MV teaser. Apparently you can slot the first chapter in the box the second chapter is packaged in... sounds cool!

Oh and random but I noticed the main silhouette in the cover is actually a 'collage' of all the members! Makes me love it even more~

EDIT: THE MV TEASER FOR "Why So Serious?" IS OUT!!

Well I like it so far, it's original and different from what they usually do, I can't really judge from such a short preview though but...
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE JONGHYUN IS NOT IN THE MV! Wow it feels so weird... I knew he wasn't gonna promote with them but not seeing him in the video really makes it kinda hard to watch.
I'm glad they're letting him rest though, and no matter what I'll keep supporting them because they obviously deserve it (and after repeating the teaser a few times I actually really like it a lot!).

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Apr 22 13 4:58 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#700 post_url

Apr 22 13 9:52 AM

woah so many new songs in each part, it's like they released two full albums in two months. im so loving it ♥
Everybody that's spliting albums (with 5 songs each one and the 2nd one released like 364598 months after) should do like SHINee

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help