Apr 27 11 1:48 PM

How do I resize it? Lol

I'm on my iPhone so...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Apr 27 11 8:17 PM

OMG, Gotta get some money soon and buy the single on CDjapan

and Congratulations to all the people who managed to get tickets to SM Town Paris, I heard that the tickets sold out in less than 1 hour. My sister is going to go also (with a soundcheck package, lucky bastard)

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#43 post_url

Apr 27 11 8:52 PM

What's a soundcheck package? I didn't bother getting one because I had exams and didn't want to pay for a plane ticket to France from the UK

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Apr 28 11 8:18 AM

Oricon wrote:
What's a soundcheck package?

You get to see the rehearsals for the sound balance (dunno if that's how you call it). It's prolly just the artists singing some parts of their songs, just something for hardcore fans I guess lol.
I am an hardcore fan of SHINee but I didn't manage to get this package D: ! And anyway it was like $320 so uh... Still got a 'prestige' seat (lol this name sounds so luxurious).

The single is available on Yesasia by the way ;
CD+DVD Limited Edition - http://www.yesasia.com/gl...45532-0-0-0-en/info.html
CD+DVD Regular Edition - http://www.yesasia.com/gl...45583-0-0-0-en/info.html

Lots of random news ;
SHINee's resident diva Key has been donned the nickname of "Keymera," a play on the word "camera." Fans may be shocked to learn that "Keymera" was originally the nickname of Kim Honghee, a Korean-Spanish singer who pioneered the genre of combining pop and opera, but it seems like Key now has ownership over the nickname. Key was given this nickname because of his ability to find the camera during filming, no matter where the camera is. Even when filming in the outdoors, Key never fails to look at the right camera, and therefore was awarded the nickname of "Keymera."
Uh I gotta agree, but something like DIVA is more appropriate lol. C28268d64cb614f8844920c1b302440aff8ddd1f_r
Lyrics of "Replay" in Japanese (Kanji + romaji + translation) ;

And a different version of the translation ;

Schedule, appearance on MTV LIVEDAM and in the next issue of ELLE Girl Japan ;
SHINee Upcoming Schedules

-

MTV LIVEDAM Sing for Smile Tour VMAJ

-

Japanese artist who are going to release a single on June 22

-

SHINee will feature at Ellegirl Japan next issue ~ ^^

source: ellegirlsumimin @ twitter | credit: winkme @ soompi shinee thread

Rankings time, to show you gurlz everyone loves SHINee ;
mu-mo

Tower Records

CDJapan

HMV

And finally, a lucky was at the filming of the Japanese PV !
2011.04.27- Fan Account of SHINee's Replay PV Filming
One lucky k-shawol was there at the filming

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Apr 28 11 8:28 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#45 post_url

Apr 28 11 11:08 AM

Super Junior is releasing their Japan version of Bonamana in the same day as SHINee's Replay? If not what day are they releasing it in?

Also it's strange that this Replay single only has a CD+DVD version and not a CD only....

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Apr 28 11 12:23 PM

From baidu lol ;

Their new hair colors

Taemin / Key / Minho / Jonghyun / Onew

SHINee's Pinocchio !

Not sure but ; Minho / Taemin / Key / Onew / Jonghyun

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Apr 28 11 8:06 PM

Glad to see they're debuting with their best song. They have yet to top that masterpiece. I wish they would go back to that style.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Apr 29 11 7:37 AM

Chaku-uta charts ;

I really hope they'll sell a lot~
Also, Jonghyun will be part of a new show in the end of May apparently ;

KBS will launch a new entertainment program in which idol singers will have singing battles

KBS Entertainment Department Chief said on April 29, “We are preparing an idol singing contest program to be launched at the end of next month as part of the Spring program change.”

Kwon Jaeyoung PD explained, “It is an idol version of “Immortal Masterpiece,” a corner of Happy Sunday, but it’s not a survival game that decides whom to drop.”

He continued, “We will focus on how the idol singers reinterpret the masterpiece in their own styles rather than on simply showing their singing ability.”

6 idol singers, including Sistar's Hyorin, SHINee's Jonghyun, 2AM's Changmin, and BEAST's Yoseop, are said to appear as contestants in the program.

Source: Yonhap News
Translation by: jujugal
Not a lot of informations yet~

Oricon wrote:
Super Junior is releasing their Japan version of Bonamana in the same day as SHINee's Replay? If not what day are they releasing it in?
Sorry for not answering, their single is coming out on June 8th C28268d64cb614f8844920c1b302440aff8ddd1f_r

All the links to pre-order the single ;

Yesasia :
CD+DVD Limited Edition - http://www.yesasia.com/gl...45532-0-0-0-en/info.html
CD+DVD Regular Edition - http://www.yesasia.com/gl...45583-0-0-0-en/info.html

CDJapan :
CD+DVD Limited Edition - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/...view.html?KEY=TOCT-40350
CD+DVD Regular Edition - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/...view.html?KEY=TOCT-40351

HMV :
CD+DVD Limited Edition - http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/4054586
CD+DVD Regular Edition - http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/4054593

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Apr 30 11 5:00 PM

So I guess some fans extracted the ringtones from their cellphones, cause we have the song in HQ now ;

Well they just attached the HQ ringtones together, but the song's almost full. Nice 3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r
It sounds really good~ They did a good job.

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Apr 30 11 5:03 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Apr 30 11 5:57 PM

^ I just LOVE how it sounds, especially Jonghyun's parts, Probably the best japanese-adapted song from SM artists

But I know the original will always be the best, but that's obvious

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#52 post_url

Apr 30 11 7:01 PM

OMG I LOVE IT NOW! Sad because i'm going on holiday on the 24th June and it won't get shipped from YesAsia until 23rd. I wonder can I ask them to meet in their YesAsia factory in Hong Kong as all my items are packaged and shipped from there.

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

May 3 11 10:30 PM

awesome they are debuting with Replay! That song is the shit! Everything else from shinee is crap but this song is the best from them. Actually AMIGO and Love Like Oxygen is really good from them. I really hope they continue to release songs like Replay!

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

May 4 11 7:46 AM

So I told you guys that Jonghyun was going to be part of a new show, but apparently he won't be able to ;

Earlier, we reported that KBS was coming up with a new singing variety show with an all idol cast titled “Immortal Song 2.” Although a tentative line-up was released earlier, producers have recently confirmed a final six-member line-up.

On May 4th, PD Kwon Jae Young tweeted, “Changmin, Hyorin, Yoseob, Min, Yesung, and IU have all come together. If they compete with a song by Shim Soo Bong… I think it’d be fun. Have fun kids, don’t be too nervous.”

A representative from KBS confirmed through Newsen, “SHINee’s Jonghyun will not be able to join the program due to conflicting schedules. We are currently in discussion with 2PM’s Junsu to be added in later.”

The first recording will be held on May 16th. The pilot episode is currently scheduled for June.

source : allkpop.com

Concerning SM Town, here's an interview on what SM's deputy and SHINee think about the success of their upcoming concert in Paris ;
People's interest in the Korean wave in Europe and its prospects is increasing after French K-pop fans did a flash mob in front of Le musee de l'ouvre on May 1. Their slogan was "One More Date" for the SM Town Live in paris scheduled to be on June 10. SM Entertainment is at the center of this unexpected Korean Wave heat. For it was through SM's decision to have a concert in Paris that Europe's K-pop love rose to surface. On April 20, idol group SHINee had a meeting with members of a French K-pop fanclub who visited Seoul.

We interviewed SM Deputy Kim Youngmin and SHINee on May 3, about a month left until Korean Wave's "Europe Landing." Kim has been leading SM's globalization as deputy since 2005.

- Did you expect K-pop will be this popular in Europe?

Kim: Never. I thought we could sell 6,700 tickets for a concert, but didn't expect the tickets would be sold out in 15 minutes and that people will protest...

SHINee: It's extraordinary. About one year ago, Korean friends in Europe said, "My classmate wants your autograph." I thought, We have some popularity in Europe, but didn't know it's this much.

- What do you think Europeans find attractive in K-pop?

SHINee: They seem to think it's different. We heard there are no dancing idols in Europe. We can proudly say Korean singers have everything from singing skills to fashion and dancing. Our albums are also made with the global market as our target. Some of our songs are from Europe, and we dance to the songs. I think that's why young women in Europe are attracted to us.

Kim: Singers with perfect skills after years of training, a producing system targeting the global market, and marketing using Youtube and SNS, all of these combined in harmony contributed to the success.

- Have you monitored the Korean Wave in Europe?

Kim: A team of about 20 people have checked responses on Youtube and SNS. We pay enormous attention to music videos and video clips on Youtube. A music video is uploaded in the SM Entertainment channel on Youtube before a new album is released. The viewer counts of K-pop music videos on Youtube amount to 2 billion.

- What do you think you can gain through K-pop's launch into the European market?

Kim: The size of the European market is estimated to be 7 trillion Won. It's larger than the US (6 trillion), Japan (4 trillion), and China (1 trillion). But our goal is not to be ranked on the European music chart and to sell albums. We aim to attract people's attention to the Asian music market through K-pop boom in the Us and Europe and to build the ground for Korea's future as an Asian Hollywood.

- What is your special strategy for the European market?

Kim: To begin with, we'll try to promote K-pop's excellent quality rather than to conquer the European market. I want to establish K-pop's status as one of the popular genres in Europe's main music industry.

SHINee: From the singer's perspective, the key seems to harmonize K-pop with the local culture. The French reporter said at our meeting with French fans, "You all look alike." We think each member should develop a more distinct character if we debut in Europe.

- There is a view this is only "temporary enthusiasm by a minority."

Kim: In the SNS world, what starts in a minor fandom can spread to the whole in an instant. We'll have to wait and see about Europe, but K-pop's competitive power is being acknowledged in the whole world.

SHINee: It appealed to a minority in the past, but we see the number of fans increasing with our own eyes. It is a genre that doesn't exist in Europe. Our music covers a broader range of sensibility than the band-centered European music.

- Europe experienced J-pop, and our singers sing songs composed by Europeans. Don't you think these factored in the boom?

Kim: That's possible. But it's not for European debuts that we buy songs by foreign composers, but because we want to get the best songs regardless of nationality. In case of J-pop, there is certainly a preference for Japanese culture in Europe, but the musical side is not outstanding.

- How would you rate K-pop's possibility of success in Europe?

SHINee: We do not know about the possibility of success, but we'd like to (debut). It will be fun. The concept of our music and dance is not totally different from the local culture, so we'll be able to make better contents out of a mixture of Europe's excellent music and ours.

Kim: We are most rewarded when we succeed in an uncertain market condition. We don't have to overstretch ourselves, but Europe is a market worth a try. SHINee will have a European debut showcase in the Abbey Road Studios, called a "Sacred Site of Beatles," on June 19 after the concert in Paris. We need a long-term strategy, but the current K-pop boom can be semi-permanent if we don't cling to the ranking in Europe.

Source: Chosun Ilbo
Translation by:
jujugal

And they might come to Latin America !
SM Entertainment is reportedly considering a SM Town Live Tour in Latin America in July. According to sources in the music industry, SM artists, including SNSD, BoA, DBSK, Super Junior, SHINee, and f(x), are planning to have concerts in Latin American countries such as Brazil and Chile. The concerts are part of the SM Town Live World Tour that started last year.

Source: Sports Seoul
Translation by:
jujugal

Also I saw this Facebook group if you want an SM Town Love in London.
http://www.facebook.com/smtownlondon
Lol at that girl saying she never heard about Amigo's MV...
Who knows, it might work. There was a flashmob recently in Paris asking for a second date of SM Town, it appeared on the Korean news etc and SME is seriously thinking about it now.

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko May 4 11 7:50 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#60 post_url

May 6 11 11:11 AM

Jonghyun WILL BE PART OF THE SHOW LATER!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! OMG I LOVE HIS VOCALS!

Earlier this week, KBS’s “Immortal Song 2” finalized a six-member line-up for their upcoming variety show. They’ve just added four new names to the list today, which include SHINee’s Jonghyun, 2PM’s Junsu, CNBLUE’s Yonghwa, and F.T. Island’s Hong Ki.

PD Kwon Jae Young spoke through 10asia and stated, “Due to their schedules, they won’t be with us for the first episode, but they will be joining the show.”

He continued, “The show is a contest amongst six singers. Currently, SHINee’s Jonghyun and 2PM’s Junsu are scheduled to join in the 3rd and 5th episodes respectively, but because there are no eliminations in this show, their appearances aren’t finalized. They’ll be joining when the original six must leave due to conflicting schedules or if they no longer want to be a part of the show.”

In short, Jonghyun, Junsu, Yonghwa, and Hong Ki are included in the line-up, but it’ll be some time before fans can see them competing in the show. ”We’re currently discussing a system where singers can leave the show honorably once they won three times,” he added.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help