Remove this ad

#1921 post_url

Feb 7 12 11:13 AM

I love them! they are pretty and she looks cute.

Remove this ad

#1925 post_url

Feb 7 12 11:27 AM

oh and the DVD will contain digest footage from the Xmas live + an exclusive cover and photobooklet.
And she'll held a series of concert for her fanclub members

#1926 post_url

Feb 7 12 11:29 AM

utenachan wrote:
oh and the DVD will contain digest footage from the Xmas live + an exclusive cover and photobooklet.
And she'll held a series of concert for her fanclub members

I'll buy that...even if I like ore the regular cover LOL

#1929 post_url

Feb 7 12 12:22 PM

AMAZING!!! i love the song already, and i've been listening non-stop, really addicting!
i like the covers but they are not amazing, she looks grogeous though.
cant wait to see the PV and hear the full version.

so the b-sides are not announced yet right?

#1930 post_url

Feb 7 12 12:48 PM

gurl this better not turn into "SAKURA, I hate you"... feeling iffy about that preview. Nice to hear that she changed up her style though. I'll wait until the PV/full song is out to comment further.

Remove this ad

#1933 post_url

Feb 7 12 1:56 PM

Kuukii wrote:
gurl this better not turn into "SAKURA, I hate you"... feeling iffy about that preview. Nice to hear that she changed up her style though. I'll wait until the PV/full song is out to comment further.

hmm, same here. I'm not sure what to think. I need to hear the full version.
I'm not liking the covers that much either.

#1934 post_url

Feb 7 12 2:02 PM

The covers aren't exactly the best, considering she's had better (Tatoe Donna ni...'s for example), but she does look cute. I like the regular cover's outfit more, but the backdrop of the limited...

May or may not listen to the preview, I feel iffy on previews all the time anyway...interesting to see she added that question mark at the end though

Last Edited By: sora2522 Feb 7 12 4:09 PM. Edited 2 times.

#1935 post_url

Feb 7 12 3:03 PM

LOVE the preview so far and the covers look really good too!

For the interested the preview is available in the OP.

#1936 post_url

Feb 7 12 3:18 PM

I really love the covers, they might look cheap, they're great to me! Kana looks so gorgeous (Kana del Rey ?? )

The preview is really interesting, I have to listen to the full think to be sure, but I already like this short clip ^^
Can't wait to watch the PV *_*

#1937 post_url

Feb 7 12 4:10 PM

O.o took a listen to the preview. This is definitely gonna be an interesting release. Not sure how I feel though, it seems slightly messy in my opinion. Not as good as Distance, as an upbeat song though.

#1939 post_url

Feb 8 12 1:08 AM

Man loving the preview, girl just never disappoints. Covers are nice too but I hope some HQ ones come out soon.

#1940 post_url

Feb 8 12 8:02 AM

eh... not feeling the preview =/

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help