Remove this ad

#81 post_url

Apr 18 11 6:58 AM

Really nice song <3 She can't disappoint us anymore!

Remove this ad

#83 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:03 AM

She's going to sell out no problem with this song.  I'm sure everyone in Japan is relieved that a non slow song will be on the album 

Oricon

#85 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:09 AM

eighthcolour wrote:
She's going to sell out no problem with this song.  I'm sure everyone in Japan is relieved that a non slow song will be on the album 

Distance wasn't exactly slow though.....

#88 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:16 AM

utenachan wrote:
so the close up one is the first press right?

yup it is.

#89 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:23 AM

The promo picture is much better than any of the covers. But to be honest, I'm not very fond of her look for this single

#90 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:29 AM

well I wasnt really expecting this kinda hair but well still happy that she is at least trying something different.
hey at least the granny outfit is gone.

Remove this ad

i22.beautiful962

Posts: 54 Your avatar has been deactivated. It must be no larger than 100x100.

#91 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:45 AM

"Esperanza" is amazing! Kana just keeps bringing the heat with these singles. I'm really excited for her next album!
The PV was beautiful aswell! It woulda been nice to see her do some choreography but that might be asking for too much lol.

#92 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:47 AM

I think it's obvious the single was meant to be called "loca", but due to the earthquake she renamed it... What are the chances that the fake title was a spanish word as well?

#93 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:53 AM

JEWELian wrote:
I think it's obvious the single was meant to be called "loca", but due to the earthquake she renamed it... What are the chances that the fake title was a spanish word as well?
I know right !? This is exactly what I thought haha . I like the song tho ~

#94 post_url

Apr 18 11 8:11 AM

Man, I've seen 500 music videos that look like that here in Spain so I'm not impressed at all

#95 post_url

Apr 18 11 8:28 AM

ayukuuangel wrote:
Esperanza is a great song!! Her best since if!

The guitar part reminds me of BoA's kiseki xD

It seems that she joined the summer songs wagon lol.

I love the song and PV!

The guitar part around 1:56 reminds me of Can You Keep A Secret? xD I like the song a lot <3

#96 post_url

Apr 18 11 8:31 AM

Esperanza is a good song, it should be a grower for me by the sound of it Not too fond of it instantly like I did with Distance (which IMO is still her best thing in her discography) but it's definitely a step forward in the right direction. It's great she's isn't trying to be a one-trick pony and experiment with different sound (and look lol) but yet maintains her distinct "feel"...

I have a feeling she might not do as great with this single (due to her changing sound/image), but who am I to judge.. Whatever happens, I think this is a great stylistic progress and I have high hopes in her staying in the game for years to come

ayukuuangel

#98 post_url

Apr 18 11 9:13 AM

njanjayrp wrote:
ayukuuangel wrote:
Esperanza is a great song!! Her best since if!

The guitar part reminds me of BoA's kiseki xD

It seems that she joined the summer songs wagon lol.

I love the song and PV!

The guitar part around 1:56 reminds me of Can You Keep A Secret? xD I like the song a lot <3
yeah!! I totally confused the 2 songs!! lol

#99 post_url

Apr 18 11 9:14 AM

kawaiinanami wrote:
The promo picture is much better than any of the covers.

It's always like this

btw Esperanza will def be my Kana new jam and the PV is well-made too. "if" is still the best in her 3rd era

ayukuuangel

#100 post_url

Apr 18 11 9:16 AM

I thought that I was the only one who didn't like kimitte and Distance as much as others

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help