Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Apr 17 11 7:04 PM

Oh it's not "loca" anymore ? Wasn't it official ?
I think it's a better name anyway, just hoping the song is good. (Please don't try to sing in Spanish)

Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Apr 17 11 7:09 PM

LeeLeeNeko wrote:
Oh it's not "loca" anymore ? Wasn't it official ?
I think it's a better name anyway, just hoping the song is good. (Please don't try to sing in Spanish)

I believe loca came from a rumour site so it wasn't confirmed.

#46 post_url

Apr 17 11 10:41 PM

another truth wrote:

wow, hope the regular cover is better. I'm scared.

I kinda like it. fits more with the title "loca" though smiley: laugh

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#47 post_url

Apr 17 11 10:43 PM

I know right, loca seems beter from the title after seeing the cover.

ChronicleV

#49 post_url

Apr 17 11 11:16 PM

OMG. Amazing cover! The coloring is beautiful, Kana looks beautiful... I just love the overall style. Can't wait!

#50 post_url

Apr 17 11 11:20 PM

I quite like it. Mostly because it's so different from every other cover she has.

Ethnic Kana. HAWT

Remove this ad

#52 post_url

Apr 18 11 1:23 AM

trinkame wrote:
nackar wrote:
Interesting... happy that she's continuing this string of non-Giorgio Cancemi songs. He made some very nice ones, but they would've started to look to much alike, I think. Interesting a DJ worked on the song, hope this means it's slightly upbeat.

Also, just looked at the tour dates. Last night at Nippon Budoukan ! Would that be her first time performing there? If it is, I hope we get a tour DVD, it'd be about time ; )
DJ Mass has co-composed a couple of songs for her already -GIRLS GIRLS, beloved, Come On Yes Yes Oh Yeah!!, Grab Bag, and Konya wa PARTY UP- and the group he's a part of co-composed GIRLS WANT TO HAVE FUN.

Really? Wow, so for me he's either hit or miss... I loved Come On Yes Yes Oh Yeah!! (despite the godawful title ) and Konya wa PARTY UP, where I thought Grab Bag was interesting and I disliked GIRLS GIRLS and Beloved. It's interesting he's composed the A-Side this time, though. Can't wait to hear the type of song!

Loving the cover, even if the pose is slightly weird. I just noticed how a lot of people were complaining about her repetitive single covers for the To Love era, and how suddenly, starting with if, she's trying these different things with interesting colour schemes and the like. Definitely liking it ^^

#53 post_url

Apr 18 11 1:40 AM

Here's the promo pic to hold you all over until it gets uploaded online. Been aired twice already on MTV Japan.

#54 post_url

Apr 18 11 1:53 AM

Loving the look for this single so far - thank you, whoever Kana's stylists are. I like her hair darker and I hope she never goes back to the Aitakutex2 pin-straight blonde promo look in particular.

Going to echo a few of you saying the pose is a little weird, but the font/layout/everything else basically is great.

#56 post_url

Apr 18 11 2:21 AM

keikun wrote:
Here's the promo pic to hold you all over until it gets uploaded online. Been aired twice already on MTV Japan.

ew. sunrise -shit is all- D:

still excited for the new song tho. youtube link please!

#57 post_url

Apr 18 11 2:27 AM

Well it was definitely named "loca" before since the first verse she sings has loca in it. Thank GOD it's upbeat and not another ballad and it has some Spanish beats to it. Will upload PV & PV rip shortly.

Last Edited By: keikun Apr 18 11 2:34 AM. Edited 1 time.

#59 post_url

Apr 18 11 2:37 AM

Yeah the PV looks gorgeous.

I've added the PV to the OP in its appropriate section.

Last Edited By: keikun Apr 18 11 3:44 AM. Edited 6 times.

#60 post_url

Apr 18 11 2:57 AM

Definitely liking the song! Especially the post-chorus segment is nice, but I also like the way they switched up the usual formula a bit without alienating her original fan base. Just hope it will prove to be more popular with the Japanese audience than Distance! (That was not a flop, but results were still sort of disappointing after the enormous success of all of her singles from Motto to Kimitte, at least for me)

The PV has some nice shots and is crispy clear, plus I like her overall style in it. Maybe in the future they could try and spice things up a bit, with more than just shots of her singing, although I'd say it's already an improvement over some of her earlier videos.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help