#41 post_url

Aug 12 11 7:54 PM

so random O_o Kara no Kyoukai couple becomes real

Congratulation to them

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#44 post_url

Aug 13 11 8:39 PM

holy shit ive missed a lot of news! had NO IDEA where the hell this thread ran off to.

congratulations maaya!
<3
good job!

however, ive always enjoyed knowing that she was a single woman for some reason.
the image just suited her somehow. but whatever, hope they have many long years together.

woo mini-album just before my birthday!

~

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Aug 18 11 7:56 AM

Flying Dog/Victor Music announced today that you can now download Maaya Sakamoto albums, and a selection of their other releases, officially from the iTunes stores across Europe and in the USA. The announcement was even in English! Now we have no excuses not to support the official releases.

The catalogue is small at the moment (only Dive, 30 Minutes Night Flight and easy listening are available right now) but they are going to be expanding the catalogue gradually.

Awesome news! Go and download them right now if you don't own them already!

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Aug 18 11 8:47 AM

CLAMP Draws Image for Maaya Sakamoto's Wedding

Nanase Ohkawa, one of the ladies behind CLAMP, posted a reimagined drawing of Maaya Sakamoto and Kenichi Suzumura's wedding on her private board. Sakamoto and Suzumura were married on August 8.

Ohkawa wrote that the image she drew is to represent how the two actors would appear within the world of CLAMP.

Nice pic! And it's awesome that CLAMP makes a homage for Maaya.

Also, good news about iTunes. It's a pity I'm not from either the USA nor Europe.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Aug 18 11 6:27 PM

Awesome! No worries.

Also guys.....TWO NEW SINGLES IN OCTOBER!!! Woo! And the mini album is coming out November 9th!!

www.jvcmusic.co.jp/maaya

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Aug 18 11 6:43 PM

Awesome news. And now I'll have to save even more money than before. Kalafina's After Eden and Maaya's releases will make me poor! lol

Quote    Reply   

infinitylight

#52 post_url

Aug 19 11 4:11 AM

Tracklist for both New Single:

<Buddy>

01. Buddy
02. something little
03. Buddy (Instrumental)
04. something little (Instrumental)

First Press Bonus Disc:

01. eternal return
02. Himitsu
03. DOWN TOWN
04. Spica
05. Mizuumi
06. Bokura no Rekishi
07. Kimi no Sei
08. Kanashikute Yarikirenai
09. Moonlight (Kimi ga Neru Tame no Ongaku)

-

<Okaerinasai>

01. Okaerinasai
02. A HAPPY NEW YEAR
03. Okaerinasai (Instumental)
04. A HAPPY NEW YEAR (Instrumental)

First Press Bonus Disc:

01. Peace
02. Kazemachi Jet
03. Get No Satisfaction!
04. Magic Number
05. Hikari Are
06. Topia
07. I and I
08. stand up, girls!
09. everywhere

FPB disc is a live recording of her last live *___________*

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Aug 19 11 8:31 AM

so much maaya this year! so happy! gonna get the singles, photobook and album! plus the album comes with a poster according to cdjapan! I already preordered my copy! buddy sounds great and thanks for the info about the iTunes selection. gonna go buy some songs now! thanks dillpops.theayumillenium...

Last Edited By: planetsphere Aug 19 11 8:36 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Aug 19 11 11:12 AM

dillpops wrote:

Come with me on the Saturday 18th *_*  let's do a Maaya meet up at last!!

Saturday the 17th or Sunday the 18th!

I'm planning to go for Onitsuka Chihiro's concert on the 17th (fingers crossed I can get tickets), but if it's Sunday I'll definitely go! Am already planning to go with another friend, but I don't need a reason to catch Maaya live more than once. ;)

Anyway, "A HAPPY NEW YEAR", the B-side to "okaerinasai", is a Matsutoya Yumi cover.

I wonder if they're not planning to release a live DVD of the "You can't catch me" tour, seeing as how they're releasing the audio across both singles.

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Aug 19 11 11:55 AM

planetsphere wrote:
plus the album comes with a poster according to cdjapan!

Ohohoho, that's very nice!
I don't think I'll be able to buy both singles but the album is another story.

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Aug 19 11 6:28 PM

haha fantastic!
i was just going through yesasia and planning my next number of orders. two singles, an album, a photobook, and a couple of score books ive missed are going to change that though! or maybe...i'll spoil myself with one HUGE order before my birthday!

its so rewarding to be a maaya fan.
and <3 that clamp picture!

~

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Aug 19 11 10:39 PM

luminaire wrote:
dillpops wrote:

Come with me on the Saturday 18th *_*  let's do a Maaya meet up at last!!

Saturday the 17th or Sunday the 18th!

I'm planning to go for Onitsuka Chihiro's concert on the 17th (fingers crossed I can get tickets), but if it's Sunday I'll definitely go! Am already planning to go with another friend, but I don't need a reason to catch Maaya live more than once. ;)

Anyway, "A HAPPY NEW YEAR", the B-side to "okaerinasai", is a Matsutoya Yumi cover.

I wonder if they're not planning to release a live DVD of the "You can't catch me" tour, seeing as how they're releasing the audio across both singles.

I don't think they will. If they were planning on filming it at one of the dates after March 11th then they would have been very constricted with energy use etc. they had to strip down the tour as it was apparently. I think the CD release and photobook is meant to make up for that somewhat.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Aug 23 11 8:23 AM

It's been a while since I've translated something from 'I.D', what with all the Maaya news that has been coming out recently. But here's a new one for everyone to read!

http://maayasakamoto.blog...essay-book-festival.html

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help