Remove this ad

#701 post_url

Feb 24 13 2:00 AM

^ I've heard so many great things about If Or V!

And I love Giga Majimega Fight too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#702 post_url

Feb 25 13 12:13 AM

I've heard a rumour that Ryo's movie theme song (the one with Horikita, not Kitagawa) will be sung by K8. The movie is supposed to be released in May, so the next K8 single will probably be in May as well.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#703 post_url

Feb 25 13 1:19 AM

I was just wondering when their next single would be. They have taken a nice break since their last CD release so it feels like it is time for the next one.

And since they did not put Aoppana on the BEST release I can only assume it will be for the next album which should be able to keep the usual schedule of releasing in winter if they do start releasing singles on a regular schedule starting in May.

Quote    Reply   

#704 post_url

Feb 26 13 1:44 AM

They do seem to follow a regular schedule these days. DVD in the first 3 months of the year plus preparation for the whole year, then first single of the year in April/May,1 or 2 more singles after that, then album in Oct/Nov.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#706 post_url

Mar 4 13 3:50 AM

J-net updated confirming the single for Ryo's movie (hopefully the song will be good, the movie looks really bad =X). It will be called Koko ni shika nai keshiki and will be released April 24th (no other details yet). 

Quote    Reply   

#707 post_url

Mar 20 13 1:54 AM

8EST sold 182k of DVD and 56k of Blu-Ray, setting a new Blu-Ray record for male artists. The total of DVD+BD exceeds their previous best which was Puzzle Tour with 227k sold in the first week.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#708 post_url

Mar 22 13 4:39 AM

So, Koko ni Shikanai Keshiki is a double-A side with Hesomagari, an upbeat song written by TAKESHI, the theme song for Ohkura's Otenki Onee-san. There will be 3 versions, A & B with PV & making for Hesomagari & Koko ni... respectively, each with different B-side, and C has those 2 songs, Ai Deshita 8EST Remix, and instrumentals for all 4 songs for a total of 9 tracks.

Quote    Reply   

#709 post_url

Mar 22 13 11:21 AM

NEW SINGLE
「へそ曲がり / ここにしかない景色」
関ジャニ∞
2013.4.24 OUT

First Pressing A
CD+DVD
TECI-838
1470円 (tax in)

Tracklist:
01 へそ曲がり
02 ここにしかない景色
03 This moment

DVD Tracklist:
「へそ曲がり」Music Clip + Making Cip

First Pressing B
CD+DVD
TECI-839
1470円 (tax in)

Tracklist:
01 へそ曲がり
02 ここにしかない景色
03 myself

DVD Tracklist:
「ここにしかない景色」Music Clip + Making Cip

Regular Edition
CD Only
TECI-840
1000円 (tax in)

Tracklist:
01 へそ曲がり
02 ここにしかない景色
03 This moment
04 myself
05 愛でした。"8EST" Remix
06 へそ曲がり (オリジナル・カラオケ)
07 ここにしかない景色 (オリジナル・カラオケ)
08 This moment (オリジナル・カラオケ)
09 myself (オリジナル・カラオケ)

へそ曲がり
作詞/作曲: TAKESHI
編曲: 大西省吾

ここにしかない景色
作詞/作曲: A.F.R.O
編曲: 大西省吾

This moment
作詞: nojo
作曲: nojo, 工藤勝洋
編曲: 山路一志
ブラスアレンジ: YOKAN

myself
作詞/作曲: ZEN
編曲: 久米康隆

Quote    Reply   

#710 post_url

Mar 29 13 2:17 AM

Yoko has left Recomen. Hina will host the show with Maru starting next week. Wow.

He said he's gonna do something big and surprising next. I wonder what...

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#711 post_url

Mar 29 13 9:29 AM

Marriage? lol

J-net has already been updated to reflect the change; Maru will be the other host along with Hina. I have no idea what Yoko's going for because he's been doing Recomen for years and to suddenly quit kind of disturbs me. 

Quote    Reply   

#712 post_url

Mar 31 13 4:09 AM

^ I wonder if it means he's getting a new show (radio or TV) on his own. We'll see soon.

In the meantime, Hina has left Momoko no Oh Sore Miyo on Kansai TV (his spot is replaced with Kanju's Shigeoka Daiki), but he also gains a new show, on FujiTV with Piece's Ayabe! It's called My Fair Boy and it started last night. I wonder how the show goes.

Quote    Reply   

#714 post_url

May 17 13 1:27 AM

New single will be out June 12th called Namida no Kotae, the theme song for Ohkura's movie. It's written by SEKAI NO OWARI. The single will go head to head with THSK.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help