Remove this ad

#681 post_url

Jan 5 13 10:40 AM

^ You sleep at 10? On a Friday night?? Unheard of lol!

K8's Kouhaku ratings are 37.2%/37.0%. Not too bad at all considering they're the first act in the second half right after the break.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#682 post_url

Jan 5 13 10:12 PM

Well it's kind of more like, I pass out by 10, lol. I work 3 job, 6 days a week (11-12 hours a day), I'm tired!!! XP

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#684 post_url

Jan 19 13 3:04 AM

I went to bed early on Thursday so I missed Himitsu but I watched Yakou Kanransha last night and it was excellent!! Shota's part is pretty small (but to be honest, I was interested in the drama even before he was announced as a cast member) but I highly recommend checking it out. 

Quote    Reply   

seca

#686 post_url

Jan 19 13 4:22 PM

Kanjani8 is getting a regular program on NHK starting in April. (source) So congrats to them for being able to spread to another network.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#687 post_url

Jan 19 13 11:03 PM

Eww it's on NHK. 

And it's only the 3 older members which is kind of too bad (I guess Yoko needs a replacement for sono kao ga mitemitai and Subaru needs something to do with all his free time). The OA time is too late for me on a weeknight so I doubt I'll see much of it, lol. 

Quote    Reply   

#688 post_url

Jan 20 13 2:07 AM

^ It's actually an expansion from the 3 Ashita wa Docchi da specials last year. The ratings were probably good too since the specials were at midnight, but the regular this time will be earlier at 1.55 pm.

Everybody else in the group has dramas and movies and other TV shows so this is good for Subaru outside of Janiben/Shiwake and Subaraji. I watched the specials, and they were actually pretty good. Subaru especially gave some pretty awesome quotes during the specials run lol.

Last Edited By: whitedove Jan 20 13 2:10 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#690 post_url

Jan 21 13 5:49 AM

^ Hopefully Yakou Kanransha's excellence rubs on the viewers and the rating will be higher next episode. Nakuna Hara-chan is pretty adorable too. The manga sequence was pretty cool!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#691 post_url

Feb 1 13 7:54 AM

I've only watched snippets of Naku na Hara-chan although from what I've seen is reminding me of why I used to love Tomoya (and TOKIO). I used to love Tomoya's dramas (Mukodono, Yanpapa, etc). ;_; Maru's part hasn't really caught my attention although it appears that it's filmed in Miura (which is where the train line I live on goes) so I thought that was neat. Speaking of which, Yakou Kanransha apparently takes place in Yokohama, lol. It's funny how Yokohama is so highly valued in Japan as such a wonderful place. After living in Yokohama for several years, I'm ready to move away!

Okay, but back on topic...apparently Ryo's going to be in a movie Dakishimetai (I want to hold you) with Keiko Kitagawa (YES! Finally an actress I like!!) and it'll open in 2014. 

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#696 post_url

Feb 9 13 4:08 AM

I preordered mine! I hope the digest Kyocera footage includes the final words (this has to be in high-demand from Japanese fans as well) and the VTR they showed before Crouton (only shown at the dome shows). 

Quote    Reply   

#697 post_url

Feb 9 13 10:37 AM

^ I hope so too! I know that they didn't properly film the domes since I was hoping for it, but it's great that it's gonna be a digest of it!

Quote    Reply   

#699 post_url

Feb 15 13 2:07 PM

I just saw Janiben with Ikuta Toma as guest!!! Toma and the boys were great as always !!! Yoko and his stories were the best !!!  there was some cooking and well Subaru is Subaru image

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#700 post_url

Feb 24 13 12:29 AM

I went to If or...V last night; Hina did a good job (he said he was still very nervous about doing the show at the end although he didn't really show it). He also sang!! I don't remember him singing last year (but he did the year before, T.W.L). 

But the best part was:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help