Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#661 post_url

Nov 26 12 5:41 AM

It may have been the management's idea but in the end, Eito has say in what they will or won't do. They shouldn't be doing the Osaka concerts. I know they're going all out and stuff for their 8th anniversary but seriously, I'm so happy it's almost over. I think they're getting really carried away and if they make this a habit every year, a lot of fans will be unhappy. I wasn't planning on going to Countdown this year even if they were going to do it but having them travel from Osaka to Tokyo and back to Osaka isn't something I want them to do. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#662 post_url

Nov 27 12 4:58 AM

Hahaha your title!

All thing aside, my feelings about them doing Kouhaku haven't changed, and I'm still glad they're doing it.

Last Edited By: whitedove Nov 27 12 5:04 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#663 post_url

Nov 29 12 2:28 AM

So K8 did Musekinin Hero & Aoppana last night on Best Artist. Not surprised to see them did a medley, and I'm expecting more medleys on MSSL and even Kouhaku. Rumors are that they'll do either Ai Deshita or Aoppana or both on Kouhaku. I somewhat expect them to do ER on MSSL since they always tend to perform their biggest hit of the year on that stage.

Btw, regarding their performance last night, it was great and hyper and awesome and I need to watch it again and again.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#665 post_url

Dec 13 12 5:33 AM

I got my ticket for 12/31 in the mail. They added two more goods for Osaka:

-money pouches (for New Year's) 500 yen
-blanket 2000 yen (nice thought but they should've been selling this since the Tokyo Dome!)

No snow dome I guess the orgel is taking the place of the snow dome but I thought it'd be so cute for them to have little rangers covered in snow. 

The word on the grapevine is that they're showing up at the Tokyo Dome Countdown. Now that's really horrible to do to their fans. 

Quote    Reply   

#666 post_url

Dec 13 12 7:31 AM

^ There's no doubt in my mind that they'll be in JCD to be honest. TOKIO will be there, so they would be there too. The only reason why Arashi won't be there (and only from NHK Hall) is because they're the hosts and have to stay till the end.

Hina will have his If Or..V next year! Are you going?

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#667 post_url

Dec 13 12 7:45 AM

Seriously, showing up at JCD is a huge slap in the face to their fans. 

I'm going to go to If or...V but that's it. I'm not going to anything else Eito related next year. 

I'm not the only one; one of my Eighter Japanese friends told me she's doing the same thing because of how they're treating fans right now. I am sort of half-looking for a ticket to the first but to be honest, they've really made me upset and maybe I'll just skip out on the first. 

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#670 post_url

Dec 26 12 7:52 AM

I don't even know if I'll bother watching Kouhaku at my hotel. I want to get up early on the first and visit Nara until the concert at night (I found a ticket for the first, first floor stands, chuo J block); I'll probably wind up passing out early like I've done in previous years. I bought a ticket to If or....V but that's it. That's the last Eito thing I'm doing for 2013. I think I need a break. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#671 post_url

Dec 31 12 5:49 AM

The afternoon show was really short, ended after Hitotsu no uta. They seemed nervous about Kouhaku, they kept stuttering and stuff lol. The last thing Yoko said was, don't look at the silver tape, look at us! Oops, lol. But I got a record of eight pieces, and five colors!! My seat was arena C, first row in front of the center stage. Don't know who I slept with to get that seat The MC involved talking about touching each other's butts and during the final words, Ryo went emotional and stuff and it sounded like it was their last show ever. Then he said he knows it sounds like they're going to break up but that's not happening. xD

Quote    Reply   

#672 post_url

Jan 1 13 2:57 AM

^ Woohoo you got so many streamers!

Kouhaku was fun! Never in my life I would see them performing Naniwa Iroha Bushi on Kouhaku, and I'm so glad they did because it was so epic and they were smiling so much and so happy to be there.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#673 post_url

Jan 1 13 5:08 PM

Kouhaku was great if just to see the group so energetic for their performance. You could tell that they just loved every second of it. And I loved that they were with TOKIO later as supporters of a later act. They even had a lot of energy for that.

Kinda missed them for JCD though, the VTR really limited what they could do there and they are usually one of the acts that injects a lot of fun and energy into the concert. Though I guess at least the Kanjuu there were channeling their usual energy and zaniness.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#674 post_url

Jan 1 13 9:48 PM

I was glad that they did Naniwa on Kouhaku and I was surprised they picked Musekinin Hero (I would've rathered Ai deshita. for various reasons though). They were cute dancing for that female enka singer too. I'm so glad they didn't show up for JCD (I honestly think there would've been a huge fan backlash if they did and they know that). 

I wrote some quick notes on LJ about the final last night (just got home, I slept most of the way on the shinkansen, lol) and I'll type up some more stuff later today. The final was just...amazing. 

And whitedove, same address right? I will finally mail you some tape (the matsuri + 8EST). 

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#676 post_url

Jan 2 13 7:19 AM

Okay! I really will try to mail it out! I typed a semi-real report on the final for LJ. I'm sorry the translation sucked (I sort of literally translate it as I type it; I could never be an interpretor, lol). But for me this is what got me at the concert:

And I will try to mail out the tape ASAP!

Quote    Reply   

#677 post_url

Jan 3 13 3:52 AM

^ I've read that out in another's fan report!

Amazing, when the whole dome started sniffling and sobbing. And the fact that they really know their fans.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#678 post_url

Jan 3 13 6:48 AM

They totaly read our minds. I've been feeling the distance things for the past 2 years and I've been worrying they'll go the Arashi route. The fact that they addressed those things flat out to us has really restored my faith in them. It's crazy when you think of a 7 person group that can get 35,000+ people to all just start crying at once. Subaru got me teary and it was Shota that really got me sobbing. I felt/feel so bad about how I've been thinking of them and such, I almost wanted to shout out, "I'm sorry." 

In other news, I'm dyeing my tour bag blue (I finsihed the dyeing process, hopefully I didn't totally screw it up) and it's drying right now. I have blue fingers. 

Quote    Reply   

#679 post_url

Jan 4 13 3:21 AM

^ Aww!

LOL what kind of blue? You gotta let me see when you've done with it.

An Eighter friend of mine reported that Yakou Kanransha's poster was put right in front of an escalator in Shinbaishi, and after the con the other day, basically every Eighter stopped to take picture of Yasu lol!

Which drama will air first, Yasu's or Maru's? I'm pretty excited with both, especially with Nakuna, Hara-chan since the drama also has Nagase.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#680 post_url

Jan 4 13 10:41 PM

It kind of came out jeans-y blue, lol. I also bought a Suki Yanen pin in Osaka at tourist shop so I'll probably stick that on it too. I think I still like the FIGHT bag the best but I don't know if I can dye that or not. 

Shota's will be first, 1/18, and Maru's is the next night, 1/19. I really hope I can stay awake for Shota's since I'm usually asleep by ten on Friday night, lol. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help