Remove this ad

#61 post_url

Oct 25 13 3:10 AM

Both TRAD and LIVE LUCK are up to pre-order on iTunes Japan, TRAD is "Mastered for iTunes"

Previews (open the albums on iTunes in order to listen to them)
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/trad/id728355702
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/live-luck/id728358259

The TRAD versions are amazing!!! Remember the SEMI-ACO-USTIC live? Well, the style it's like that, you'll see it when you hear Shinsei Romanticist it's the same as when she played it in that live.

HQ 600x600 covers from iTunes

MOD EDIT: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE AN IMAGE, FOLLOW THE RULES AND RE-UPLOAD IT ONTO A FREE SERVER FIRST.

Last Edited By: another truth Oct 25 13 10:28 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#68 post_url

Nov 10 13 10:53 PM

I was so elated to hear that news.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#69 post_url

Nov 14 13 3:06 PM

I received both CDs in the mail. I like how both have cardboard sleeves. I've only listened to Live Luck....good stuff...at times she sounds a bit rough. She actually sounds drunk on the track "Yes". I'm not complaining because I already own LUCK and I wouldn't want the tracks to sound perfect like studio anyway.

Quote    Reply   

#70 post_url

Feb 3 14 8:26 PM

zenparadox wrote:
I received both CDs in the mail. I like how both have cardboard sleeves. I've only listened to Live Luck....good stuff...at times she sounds a bit rough. She actually sounds drunk on the track "Yes". I'm not complaining because I already own LUCK and I wouldn't want the tracks to sound perfect like studio anyway.

Hahaha that's what I thought about Yes, she sounds sort of drunk, lol.

I can't get over these albums, they are so great!

Quote    Reply   

#71 post_url

Feb 3 14 9:04 PM

yes.they are so great! I would have to say TRAD was my favorite album last year by a Japanese female vocalist. Her self covers are so fresh sounding that even though I recognized them, they sound like new songs.....And the other covers sound like her own songs....just a really great album. I think it is actually better than LUCK and possible the best way to introduce someone to ACO's sound.

Quote    Reply   

#72 post_url

Feb 3 14 10:18 PM

zenparadox wrote:
yes.they are so great! I would have to say TRAD was my favorite album last year by a Japanese female vocalist. Her self covers are so fresh sounding that even though I recognized them, they sound like new songs.....And the other covers sound like her own songs....just a really great album. I think it is actually better than LUCK and possible the best way to introduce someone to ACO's sound.
She made with TRAD what she made with her SEMI-ACO-USTIC live and I'm so happy about it because that's my favorite live.
Such a shame she didn't include Hoshi no Kuzu, Machi and Ya-Yo!

Btw, sent you a PM ;)

Quote    Reply   

#74 post_url

Nov 30 15 12:52 AM

elephant wrote:

Valentine (2015/12/16)

01 Sweet Honey
02 Mary Jane
03 Teenage Blues
04 Take Me Home
05 Valentine
06 Say Goodbye
07 鳥になった男
08 Diamond
09 Save My Life
10 未成年

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Valentine-ACO/dp/B016V80SQK/

image image image

This caught me by surprise! Thank got it won't be released on February because of its title.
I don't like the cover, would've loved the second picture with her sit and him standing... or the one with the flowers.

Is this an ACO solo release or a big collabo?

Quote    Reply   

#76 post_url

Dec 1 15 9:25 PM

luminaire wrote:
^ Solo, though it does feature a few guests like Quruli's Kishida Shigeru, JJJ from Fla$hBackS, and Yamamoto Hiraku from Nabowa.

I suppose that's why it's called Valentine, many "couples".

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help