Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Oct 30 12 11:57 PM

Not sure if I can ask for albums here but I can't find ACO's first 3 albums ANYWHERE!
Wish they were on iTunes

Can someone be nice enough and share them with me? Kittenish Love, Nude and Lady Soul.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Nov 1 12 8:17 PM

roger wrote:
Not sure if I can ask for albums here but I can't find ACO's first 3 albums ANYWHERE!
Wish they were on iTunes

Can someone be nice enough and share them with me? Kittenish Love, Nude and Lady Soul.

I'd help you if I could, although I have no interest in her material before Absolute Ego. That was her real "breakthrough". She sounded pretty bland before that. I have her best of CD and most of the tracks on disc 1 I listened to only once.
Those releases are sometimes listed on Ebay for pretty cheap.

Quote    Reply   

#43 post_url

Nov 1 12 8:28 PM

Thank you for the info, not luck though.

And yeah, her releases before Absolute Ego are pretty "weak" compared to the next ones, but lately I've been listening to those tracks in her best album and I find them quite joyful and nice to the ear, so I'd love to listen to them.

I found a torrent, but it only has 1 seed (with all her albums but devil's hands and LUCK which I already own, as well the other ones) and it's pretty slow, (around 1.6 kb per second)

I hope someone can help me here.

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Nov 1 12 8:52 PM

Now, this is probably a faltering lead, but I did see Absolute Ego and Material for sale on Yes-Asia and CDJapan, respectively. But don't get your hopes up.

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

Nov 1 12 10:37 PM

manrush wrote:
Now, this is probably a faltering lead, but I did see Absolute Ego and Material for sale on Yes-Asia and CDJapan, respectively. But don't get your hopes up.
That's amazing! 

Anyway, Thanks for the help and thanks to elephant for posting them in the Music Songs/Music Videos Request Thread  

In other news, ACO has been posting a lot of pictures lately... looks like she's working in new tracks.

Last Edited By: roger Nov 1 12 10:44 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Aug 10 13 12:10 AM

zenparadox wrote:

ACO - Irony Tour In Shinjuku Liquid Room (2003-11-19) Live [MPEG / TV]

I can't believe I found this and that it was a valid file! A must see rare live (experimental) gig that last about 45 minutes with material from Irony, Material (she does the cover of "A Womans Work" by Kate Bush in this set!!!), and some revamped extra minimal/electronica versions from Absolute Ego. I feel like I've discovered some ancient jewel.

http://jpddl.com/music/10...-11-19-live-mpeg-tv.html

I think I used the Deposit Files link. Make sure to open with password: jpddl

Can someone please re upload it for me? I used to have it but my laptop fell and all my files are now gone smiley: frown

Please, the links are broken u.u

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Sep 9 13 5:48 PM

^Holy ***t!!!!! this is amazing! I think I'm going to die <3 THANK YOU ACO!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Sep 9 13 6:59 PM

It's a self-cover album with a few English covers and two new songs. I'm still pretty excited though, especially for the Massive Attack/Liz Fraser cover!

Temp. tracklist:

真正ロマンティシスト / ACO
Spleen / ACO
雨の日の為に / ACO
悦びに咲く花 / ACO
メランコリア / ACO
4月のヒーロー / ACO
こわれそうよ / ACO
kiss / Scout Niblett
Lover, You Should’ve Come Over / Jeff Buckley
TEARDROP / Massive Attack
赤いよ / ACO ★新曲
Industrial Society / ACO ★新曲

LIVE LUCK tracklist:

Quote    Reply   

#52 post_url

Sep 9 13 8:01 PM

elephant wrote:
It's a self-cover album with a few English covers and two new songs. I'm still pretty excited though, especially for the Massive Attack/Liz Fraser cover!

Temp. tracklist:

真正ロマンティシスト / ACO
Spleen / ACO
雨の日の為に / ACO
悦びに咲く花 / ACO
メランコリア / ACO
4月のヒーロー / ACO
こわれそうよ / ACO
kiss / Scout Niblett
Lover, You Should’ve Come Over / Jeff Buckley
TEARDROP / Massive Attack
赤いよ / ACO ★新曲
Industrial Society / ACO ★新曲

LIVE LUCK tracklist:

Thank you for the info! She pretty much chose songs I love (by her) except for こわれそうよ. I'm really excited, I want to know how much she has tweaked these classics, I hope that 真正ロマンティシスト sounds kinda like the live version from her ACO-USTIC live which is magnificent. 

I'm glad we are getting at least two new tracks, and I don't know any of the covers but I just checked the original version on youtube and they're interesting, I think she's going to make an amazing job with these covers, I mean... she did amazing with the Kate Bush cover and wow This Woman's Work is one of my favorite songs ever.

Also ACO's cover of Missed the Train is really cute <3

I'm so excited about this release and the live album as well <3 :')

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Sep 11 13 11:12 PM

this is indeed great news. I don't mean to be greedy but i wish the live performance was caught on film to release a DVD as well. Anyway, I'll be snatching up both when they come out.

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Sep 16 13 8:39 PM

her site has a nice photo and lists the releases for Nov 6.
http://acoaco.com/

Also tickets on sale for her TRAD show next Jan with special guest Toe. Wow, would I love to go to that. Toe is AMAZING live. I have all 3 live DVDs of theirs and they are the tightest math rock group ever.

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Oct 3 13 2:38 PM

I really want to believe that those are not the final or real covers, they look like they have been taken with Instagram and then using a filter

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Oct 8 13 8:34 PM

elephant wrote:
Yeah, those filters are not great. I think TRAD will look better in HQ though. The photo itself is nice.

Yes it is, TRAD image is nice Let's hope that she can do something with the image quality of LIVE LUCK

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help