Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Jan 7 12 5:49 PM

I just listened to the preview and I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't fit the description of "Modern Classical" to me at all. Just sounds like an extension of the "Devil's Hands" sound. It's OK, but not what I was hoping for. I preordered it so I have no choice but to hope it grows on me.

「2010年代版クラシカル」をテーマに、生楽器を用いてシンプルな構造を意識して作られた全12曲が収録される。
According to cinra the album will have 12 tracks and it sounds like it will be acoustic or "Modern Classical" from what I can tell with online translators.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 post_url

Jan 25 12 4:36 PM

Please, someone upload the album in the media section, or send me a download link, I can't believe it's nowhere around to download it  

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Feb 16 12 1:34 PM

I'm surprised by how much she sounds like Ando Yuko in this album - I didn't get that impression at all when I previewed "Devil's Hands" when it was released.

I do like the down-tempo, rather bluesy sound throughout the whole album - will probably get a copy soon.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Feb 17 12 7:36 PM

roger wrote:
Finally it leaked!! You can find it in jmp3up

Also, ACO replied me in twitter, she said LUCK will be available at iTunes USA
I'm guessing the 'when' part is pretty iffy, considering how slow iTunes USA are when it comes to adding foreign music.

luminaire wrote:
I'm surprised by how much she sounds like Ando Yuko in this album - I didn't get that impression at all when I previewed "Devil's Hands" when it was released.

I do like the down-tempo, rather bluesy sound throughout the whole album - will probably get a copy soon.
In "Devil's Hands", Aco sounded like a slightly louder Akino Arai. It'll be interesting to hear her sound in "Luck".

Last Edited By: manrush Feb 17 12 7:39 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Mar 26 12 9:33 PM

ACO - Irony Tour In Shinjuku Liquid Room (2003-11-19) Live [MPEG / TV]

I can't believe I found this and that it was a valid file! A must see rare live (experimental) gig that last about 45 minutes with material from Irony, Material (she does the cover of "A Womans Work" by Kate Bush in this set!!!), and some revamped extra minimal/electronica versions from Absolute Ego. I feel like I've discovered some ancient jewel.

http://jpddl.com/music/10...-11-19-live-mpeg-tv.html

I think I used the Deposit Files link. Make sure to open with password: jpddl

Last Edited By: zenparadox Mar 26 12 9:35 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Apr 25 12 8:54 PM

zenparadox wrote:

ACO - Irony Tour In Shinjuku Liquid Room (2003-11-19) Live [MPEG / TV]

I can't believe I found this and that it was a valid file! A must see rare live (experimental) gig that last about 45 minutes with material from Irony, Material (she does the cover of "A Womans Work" by Kate Bush in this set!!!), and some revamped extra minimal/electronica versions from Absolute Ego. I feel like I've discovered some ancient jewel.

http://jpddl.com/music/10...-11-19-live-mpeg-tv.html

I think I used the Deposit Files link. Make sure to open with password: jpddl

Thank you! and yeah... sadly it's not available in iTunes yet I want the Innocent radio edit too...

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Jun 18 12 12:48 PM

That was great. She should do a whole album with them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help