Remove this ad

#21 post_url

May 16 11 9:05 PM

^ enhanced version of the first one is included on the disc.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 post_url

Jun 16 11 10:09 PM

Tij wrote:
White Knight Chronicles II (August 2nd), anyone?
I haven't even played the first one...

Me either, kept meaning to buy the first one and almost did afew months ago. Now I'm glad I kept getting side tracked on buying it lol. Looking forward to buying the second one

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Aug 28 11 7:15 AM

^Have been playing it for a couple of hours and I'm really enjoying the game. It's the kind of game that makes you forget what time it is since you get sucked up in it pretty fast. But, although the story and quests are really good so far, it doesn't move me in the same way Mass Effect 2 did. I'm missing a lot of character personality (seriously, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make half of the women in the game sound like trannies, that's NOT what I call personality, that's just stereotyping), which is a shame, because there are so many characters that have the potential to add so much more to the story.

I think this is a game that everyone should have played at some point since it appeals to everyone. I am an RPG-gamer, not an FPS-gamer, but I think both can more than appreciate the effort put into this game.

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Sep 16 11 9:42 AM

zeopower6 wrote:
Sucks when RPGs feel like that and end with no payoff.
I think you're kidding yourself if you get to the end of any game and think there's some kind of pay off. Games are a waste of time-- I think the best thing you can wish for is the game to never end so you never wake up and notice how much time you wasted. 

On that note, Minecraft 1.8 was released with the adventure-rpg-like mode. It's pretty wild. 

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Sep 22 11 12:10 AM

Aizmov wrote:
^
more JRPG like Xillia is welcomed, more JRPG like FFXIII-2 is not ... and hey there buddy =P how are ya ?

True.. I'm alright! How are you? Haven't heard from you in a while. (sorry for the late reply)

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Sep 22 11 2:42 PM

I'm definitely replaying Shadow Hearts right now and since I have now obtained copies of Covenant and New World I'm gonna try and play through alllll three!

Also, new SUIKODEN announced! Holy shit I am so excited for this.

Quote    Reply   

Aizmov

#38 post_url

Sep 29 11 6:22 AM

choski2 wrote:
Aizmov wrote:
^
more JRPG like Xillia is welcomed, more JRPG like FFXIII-2 is not ... and hey there buddy =P how are ya ?

True.. I'm alright! How are you? Haven't heard from you in a while. (sorry for the late reply)

Well, life
I need something like Ys SEVEN, loved that game <3

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Sep 29 11 6:32 AM

Aizmov wrote:
choski2 wrote:
Aizmov wrote:
^

Well, life
I need something like Ys SEVEN, loved that game <3
I see. Hope you're ok..

Have you heard about the Ys 4 remake that's gonna come out on the Vita? It's using the same engine as Ys Seven! So hopefully that comes out in english.

Ys 4 remake Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99A_UY_gkxg

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Jun 3 12 11:20 PM

Marvel Heroes was officially announced last week and the site was launched. An MMO RPG. How exciting!! I just hope it comes out for PS3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help