Apr 15 11 1:24 AM

Tags : :

Here we go again smiley: pimp
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 post_url

Apr 19 11 8:07 AM

They so amazing they get their own thread... or theres just too many.

I want a new RPG to play but it seems the most recent ones are all anime types and I just hate anime -_-

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#3 post_url

Apr 19 11 12:41 PM

I got a game that came out a while back. It's called Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon recently. Gorgeous game. It's a little slow and the voice acting is kinda meh (but the Japanese track is decent) but it's really really beautiful and atmospheric. You end up wanting to hear everyone's story and unlike most RPG's NPC's asking you favors are welcome because as it's set in a post apocalyptic world, it's usually just you, a flashlight and sometimes that girl you spend half the time chasing after.

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Apr 19 11 3:27 PM

^ Aww.. Well, maybe I'll be able to play it like 10 years from now when the Wii isn't current since I don't plan on getting it anytime soon. :/

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Apr 21 11 12:05 AM

It's kinda hard for me to play rpg's on consoles now, except for Mass Effect. I guess it's the ease of just picking up an rpg on a handheld and playing for a few minutes here and there makes it more appealing and convenient.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Apr 21 11 8:05 AM

I finished Golden Sun: Dark Dawn yesterday. Good and enjoyable, although I still prefer GS2. Don't know what to play now though...

Quote    Reply   

MindGame

#10 post_url

Apr 21 11 9:38 AM

I thought this was going to be some geeky role-playing thread where we play out some dragon slaying quest and quarrel who's got the biggest sword?

I want to finish Final Fantasy Tactics someday. I just never understood what was going on in the plot.

If I ever get a PS3 should I buy FFXIII? I didn't enjoy FFXII.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Apr 22 11 1:28 AM

i loved tactics. Its what got me into all these crazy atlus tactical games. now...i'm just overwhelmed. I just beat devil survivor and started luminous arc, because i heard a lot of good things about it. so far i'm ....meh.

I totally agree with the not being able to play on a console thing anymore. handhelds are the wayyyyyy to go. soooo many ds games to play....

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Apr 22 11 2:11 PM

MindGame wrote:
I thought this was going to be some geeky role-playing thread where we play out some dragon slaying quest and quarrel who's got the biggest sword?

I want to finish Final Fantasy Tactics someday. I just never understood what was going on in the plot.

I liked FFXIII better than FFXII so yeah you should. It's not that PS3 has that many good RPGs right now

Quote    Reply   

#13 post_url

Apr 23 11 12:08 PM

njanjayrp wrote:
MindGame wrote:

I liked FFXIII better than FFXII so yeah you should. It's not that PS3 has that many good RPGs right now

Yeah the PS3 is not really the best choice if you're a huge fan of RPGs.... it seems like the handhelds (NDS and PSP) have a much wider selection.

If I had a PS3, I would buy FFXIII. But I wouldn't buy a PS3 just for FFXIII.  smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Apr 27 11 4:12 AM

Tij wrote:
njanjayrp wrote:

I wonder if Namco people will ever announce the release date of graces T_T
I guess Q4 '11 or Q1 '12.

It seems that BA has an important Tales announcement next week...

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Apr 30 11 6:34 PM

Never really liked the Atelier series, but did like playing Ar tonelico. I liked the 1st, but the 2nd kind of sucked. Right now, I am playing the 3rd, which I am liking more than the previous two. Didn't care for Mana Khemia either. 

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

May 5 11 6:55 AM

I played the first two Atelier games on PS2 and tried one on PSP, but no...Atelier Iris was kinda nice, after that the whole game kinda became boring.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

May 16 11 6:49 PM

White Knight Chronicles II (August 2nd), anyone?
I haven't even played the first one...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help