1. SPEECHLESS 
2. STAY GOLD 
3. SALT 
4. SIN 
5. KONOMAMA 
6. SLOW DOWN 
7. 24 
8. THINKING ABOUT YOU

Check this guy out for some urban flavor. His EP is pretty good, I've been looping it for days. "SIN" is so great.

Last Edited By: DeepFried Feb 2 17 11:21 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#2 post_url

Feb 3 17 7:51 PM

i thought i must have made this thread a long time ago and that you were just replying to it but i guess not lol.

i bought 24 on iTunes because i was so desperate to listen to it.

2ND EP? WHAT WAS HIS FIRST EP AND WHERE CAN I GET IT?

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#4 post_url

Feb 4 17 11:34 AM

↑ oh no i didn't make one on here, but he seems like he's under the radar and i bought 24 when it first came out, so i figured that if anyone was gonna make a thread it would've been me. so i'm glad to see another fan of his on here! i wish Pool was available on iTunes...i just might have to buy the physical copy. i also agree that SIN is an amazing song.

i haven't listened to starRo yet, but i downloaded his album too, i think his music is kind of similar. i'm gonna upload the picture you have posted at the top of the thread to last.fm if that's okay, all the ones on last.fm are pretty ugly smiley: sick but the one you have is good.

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Feb 5 17 11:20 AM

Sure! Go ahead and use that picture, I think I found it on his tumblr. He looks really tired in most of his pictures.

He's definitely under the radar, so that's why it's our job to "promote" him on a dead forum lol. I'm still fairly new to him so I don't know about starRo yet, is it still him or is it another artist? Funnily enough your RIRI post about the Youtube Music Foundry led me to his performance there and it made me have to create a thread right away without much info. But yeah, it's always nice to see someone else like an artist you like! Sometimes it feels like we're the only ones in the world haha.

I'll keep looking around to find POOL. I like to listen before buying, I hope someone has it somewhere.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#6 post_url

Feb 5 17 8:14 PM

starRo is a different artist but i think on the same label.
yeah i saw the link to his video for Youtube Music Foundry while i was watching RIRI's videos for the same event. what is that foundry thing about anyway? i hope it will give both of them a boost!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help