Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

Lead

Oct 28 16 8:51 PM

Tags : :

mini-album "I love to sing" will be coming out on November 2nd.
all three of the singles are really great, especially GOLD.

Discography

Digital singles
[2016.06.03] COLOR ME
[2016.06.24] GOLD
[2016.07.22] Yes Be Free

Mini-albums
[2016.11.02] I love to sing
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#2 post_url

Nov 5 16 5:41 PM

↑ right? she needs to get some PVs. I'm assuming that THE MIC-A-HOLICS is a label created by AI, since she seems to be partially behind RIRI's act and she had an album called MIC-A-HOLIC A.I. so I hope AI doesn't screw up with her promotion! she has huge potential.

her EP hasn't appeared in the daily top 50 on oricon yet but I wasn't expecting it to, I'm hoping it will chart in the top 100 though. in addition to it being a debut release, it's also only a mini-album so that's two things going against it when it comes to charting.

Last Edited By: uncle Jemima Nov 5 16 5:44 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Nov 6 16 6:48 PM

Definitely some PV and make her perform in malls/clubs/events ASAP. She needs it to build a proper fanbase. If she's somewhat managed by AI, it gives me some kind of hope. AI will probably know what to do. Although a featuring would've been the best way.

Quote    Reply   

#4 post_url

Nov 6 16 8:55 PM

I'm very impressed by this girl! She has the kind of voice and music I could expect from a kpop act, but not really from a jpop debut. "Next to You" is my jam! <3

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#6 post_url

Nov 8 16 9:20 PM

Oricon's tracklist for the EP is not only out of order, but instead of Ready For Love they have What You Got on the tracklist. i wonder if they tracklist for the physical release is different from the digital? i guess i'll find out when i get mine. but probably it's just a mistake.

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Jan 30 17 7:41 PM

Amazing! That was flawless.
I never looked at her lives or MVs so this is the first time I'm seeing her face in motion. She looks like she's 12 lol.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#10 post_url

Jan 31 17 9:09 PM

Zoe wrote:
Apparently she's gonna be at this year's Japan Nite at SxSW.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1229810273761659/

Her sound is pretty different from what they usually bring over, so be sure to show your support if you're a fan.
Oh I didn't know that, that's awesome! Good luck to her, I hope she will release more music this year.

DeepFried i assume you were talking about that live i posted, because she doesn't have any PVs. but speaking of which, why doesn't she? it's a poor decision for a new artist to not have any.

Quote    Reply   

#11 post_url

Jan 31 17 9:37 PM

Yeah I was talking about the video you posted! Surprised by how young she was, I wish the best for her. So much talent. I looked around and she's  and yeah, she only has live performances so far. But they're all perfect so hopefully that's one way she'll get noticed. 

Last Edited By: DeepFried Jan 31 17 9:45 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#12 post_url

Feb 16 17 1:13 PM

two new covers on her channel

i didn't watch the Hello cover because i find the song extremely annoying and it's basically just a shouting song, but she did a good job on Closer.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help