Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Aug 8 11 9:54 PM

bleechme wrote:
Oh, but i thought that trap was suppose to be waiting for sasuke?

it was, but Naruto saw Itachi first. Since it reacts to Itachi's Mangekyou, it activated.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Aug 9 11 2:29 AM

And it dispelled the justu for Itachi, then what if Sasuke saw it, what would it have done to him? That's what I'm really confused about.

Quote    Reply   

#43 post_url

Aug 10 11 8:39 PM

bleechme wrote:
And it dispelled the justu for Itachi, then what if Sasuke saw it, what would it have done to him? That's what I'm really confused about.

The power of sushi's eye was it can control the user without them knowing. The jutsu command was "save konoha" or whatever. It would have controlled sasuke and made him a good guy, not going after konoha anymore.

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

Aug 12 11 4:14 PM

MochaNutz wrote:
bleechme wrote:

The power of sushi's eye was it can control the user without them knowing. The jutsu command was "save konoha" or whatever. It would have controlled sasuke and made him a good guy, not going after konoha anymore.
Oh, I see. So as of now, "Save Konoha" is now Itachi's motive, thus releasing him from Kabuto's control. Gota cha! 

Quote    Reply   

Dumbellz

#46 post_url

Aug 14 11 6:21 AM

Ah! I see! Thanks for the clear explanation! Yeah! Sucks that there's no chap this week! And the anime is full of fillers!

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Oct 12 11 9:56 PM

^Dammit. You ruined it for me! (T_T) I wasn't even trying to read it either.

Okay, so I was re-watching the Leaf History Arc (I believe) recently and during a particular episode, Danzo mentioned how the Third Hokage put Sasuke and Naruto on the same team for the purpose of having Sasuke to control Naruto.

That's still confusing me a bit. Like how? I mean can someone give a theory or explanation as to why the Third did that. There was such a void in Danzo's theory on it.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Oct 13 11 2:04 AM

I call Tobi = Obito! It'd be lame if they just brought in a new character.... wait, this isn't Bleach. LMAO.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dumbellz

#51 post_url

Oct 13 11 2:10 AM

My thoughts exactly! There is no way they will create a brand new char! Must be someone we know.. I say obito.. Or maybe shisui? And I wonder how did madara know nagato? Nagato was still a child when jiraiya meet him.. And madara must be dead long time ago judging that he don't look old coming out from the coffin...

Quote    Reply   

#52 post_url

Oct 15 11 12:43 AM

i was thinking its madara's bro. Who else is left of all the characters that were introduced?
All it says was madara took his eyes, then izuna died in battle. But you can't trust what tobi says anymore

Unless they're gonna make it that he's both somehow. Itachi did say that Madara is just a shell of his former self.

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Oct 20 11 3:55 PM

yea I'm thinking it's his brother too now. Madara didn't know Obito and when he said "This is HIS doing" it seemed as if he knew that person. unless I'm reading it wrong.

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Oct 21 11 2:04 AM

Guess it isn't too surprising that Madara gained the Rinnegan in the new chapter. I am guessing that Sasuke is eventually going to get the Rinnegan as well. Wonder what Naruto's next power up is going to be?

Quote    Reply   

Dumbellz

#59 post_url

Oct 21 11 5:29 AM

bleechme wrote:
yea I'm thinking it's his brother too now. Madara didn't know Obito and when he said "This is HIS doing" it seemed as if he knew that person. unless I'm reading it wrong.

Yeah, it really seems to be his brother now behind the tobi mask. Anyway, so sharingan actually can evolved into Rinnegan? I don't like it. I prefer all three eyes are special kind of eyes instead of one evolving into another... so does that means nagato used to have sharingan too? Or he just born with Rinnegan?

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Oct 21 11 2:07 PM

mangekyou is soo last year. Its all about evolving to the rinnegan, the power of gods! haha

True madara is badass! rasensuriken? Madara just absorbs it like nothing

Nagato was born with it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help