Remove this ad

ChronicleV

フューチャーキッス 

Lead

Apr 14 11 9:45 PM

Tags : : , ,

Bitch about Kubo Tite's fail story writing here. Reminisce the good old days of the Soul Society arc, etc.

Last Edited By: ChronicleV Apr 24 11 12:27 AM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Apr 21 11 2:32 AM

lol, ok Ichigo has always been able to jump around high ass hell since the arrancar arc, so why is chad so surprise now? like "OMG he's jumping far, he's master his full bring this much" LMAO!! Just wait till Chad notices that Ichigo can float midair.

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

May 15 11 9:09 PM

I just started watching Bleach on Netflix. (first time I started watching new anime in ohhhh, maybe 9 years.) I'm on the 88th-ish episode. The saving Rukia arc went on FOREVERR. (why do they need to spend 5 whole episodes on one battle? @.@)

But I'm going to be sad if it gets horrible. I want to binge on 300 episodes of awesomeness.

Quote    Reply   

#4 post_url

May 26 11 2:07 AM

It is nice to see that Orihime has finally got a new ability. Man, the last few chapters have reminded me of DBZ's the Room of Spirit and Time and Mar Heaven's training door thing.

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

May 26 11 3:46 AM

Yea, bout time. I think she just needs to put her sprites in different combination for different moves, so yea, they need to give her more than 4 moves. I think she's got 6 different sprites so that goes for a lot of move list.

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Jun 8 11 11:26 PM

At the end of the new chapter when Ichigo's fullbring becomes complete reminds me of hollowfication. Guess he got some of his hollow powers back.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#10 post_url

Jul 30 11 3:14 AM

You know every once in while I think of picking Bleach up again. It had so much promise at the start and did well until post-SS arc and then everything just dragged. I know I read all of the Arrancar arc but I honestly cannot really remember what happened in it other than there were a lot of boring battles followed by Aizen deciding to try to actually talk people to death. And seeing how the series is in the bottom five rankings more often than not now in Weekly Jump it makes me wonder if the series should have been put out of its misery a long time ago.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Aug 3 11 12:40 PM

Finally, Ichigo's shinigami powers are restored. His new shinigami form looks like a combination of this shinigami and fullbring forms. Nice to see that Rukia got a promotion.

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Aug 3 11 10:38 PM

^Agreed, now I can't wait to see how much the SS characters have improved and what their ranks are. They did have like hundreds or thousands of years in training versus the "real world" that has been 17 months.

Quote    Reply   

#13 post_url

Aug 5 11 1:58 AM

Can't wait to see who got promoted to captain. It would be nice to see if Hisagi got Bankai and became the captain of his squad being that he beat Tousen. The most likely person to become captain is probably Renji though I think because Ikkaku is too stubborn to leave Kenpachi's squad. It seems that Urahara and Isshin have been spending a lot of time in SS to find a way to restore Ichigo's powers. I really want to see Isshin become a captain again.

Wonder if Ichigo will be able to use Bankai right away or have to go through training again to use it? Guess that when he does use Bankai again it is going to be different like his Shikai.

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Aug 6 11 4:07 PM

well, theres 3 spots for captain. I'm gonna say Renji, Hisagi, and Kira would be the new captains, cause I too think Ikkaku won't leave his squad. Then Rukia takes Renji's place?

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Aug 7 11 3:42 AM

Nah, Rukia is already the vice captain of squad 13 which was originally Shiba Kaien's position. Yumichika might get a promotion if they can get him to leave Kenpachi's squad. He is probably stronger than most of the vice captains. It is probably very doubtful for the Vizards to return because they are still pissed at SS.

I am guessing if Kira does become a captain, his Bankai will also be weight related. Hisagi's Bankai would probably have him wielding tons of giant scythes lol!!!

Quote    Reply   

seca

#17 post_url

Aug 7 11 11:03 PM

bleechme wrote:
Oh, I thought the two that serve Rukia's captain were kinda joint-vice captains.

Nope, they're the third and fourth seats. The vice-captain spot was left open after Kaien's death which is why those two were always fighting over who was more useful to Ukitake because they wanted to be promoted to vice-captain.

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

Aug 17 11 11:43 PM

New chapter is out. This time the sword that Rukia stabbed into Ichigo also had the power from 3 captains and 2 captain level shinigami.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Aug 18 11 12:04 AM

So it seems Ikkaku and Renji are not yet captains? But Ikkaku IS vice captain now. Hmm, leaves Kira and Hisagi still available for captain. Most likely taking over their former captains' spot. And wondering what happened to Yachiru if Ikkaku is with Kenpachi, unless he transferred squad. Bleach is finally pulling itself out of that shit hole, hopefully it doesn't go back anytime soon!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help