Tags : : , ,

Discuss the amazing series here.

Last Edited By: ChronicleV Apr 17 11 8:33 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Apr 19 11 4:58 PM

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts! I've played all games so far except for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (but i will play it soon since i have a little money now :3 ) and the final mixes (i really want to buy them but Europe doesn't release them :/ )
And i'm really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance for the Nintendo 3 DS although that proberly will take a while..

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Apr 21 11 12:00 AM

I tried playing Chain of Memories, but honestly, I can't stand that card battle system. So I gave up on it. Right now I'm playing through Birth By Sleep, going through Terra's story after finishing Ven's story first.

Quote    Reply   

ChronicleV

#3 post_url

Apr 21 11 4:07 PM

Yeah same, I started Re:Chain of Memories but goddamn I hated that card battle system. I just ended up watching the playthrough of the whole game on YouTube. So much easier that way, and saved my self hours of time. Haha.

Quote    Reply   

#4 post_url

Apr 22 11 5:45 AM

I wish I could play Re:Chain of Memories...but nooooo the game industry here in Europe doesn't release the game... not fair

but on the gameboy it was pretty easy to do the whole battle ground card system. The only thing was that all the stages looked the same and after i finished both stories (Sora's and Riku's) my fingers were really painful (since you have to use the R & L buttons A LOT) 

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Apr 22 11 10:39 AM

If i were you i would've jailbroken my PS2 to play Re:CoM smiley: tongue
You can also get the game and play it with pcsx2, and a good computer.
I never finished KHII on my PS2. last year i played the game again on my PC. it was a blast! HD graphics and HP/MP/EXP cheat ftw smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Apr 23 11 11:21 PM

Ah, love the series. I really wanted to play Birth by Sleep as its story seemed so interesting to me but I never successfully persuaded myself into buying a PSP.

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Apr 25 11 3:48 AM

Tij wrote:
If i were you i would've jailbroken my PS2 to play Re:CoM smiley: tongue
You can also get the game and play it with pcsx2, and a good computer.
I never finished KHII on my PS2. last year i played the game again on my PC. it was a blast! HD graphics and HP/MP/EXP cheat ftw smiley: laugh

Wow thanks maybe i will try that computer version

But yeah i was thinking about...what can you call it..decoding the PS2 but i'm really not good at those things and i don't want to ruin my PS2...

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Apr 25 11 8:40 AM

Few months ago, i started again Kingdom Hearts 2... God this game is so freaking great!
I liked the 1st one but i becale obsessed with the serie because of 2nd opus!

Wish they could announce a 3rd opus Though i don't have PS3 so yeah...

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Dec 19 11 8:54 AM

And the story continues to get wackier it seems lmao

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Dec 19 11 9:06 AM

I never buy into the Kingdom Heart series and only finished the first game. The subsequent sequel and spinoffs are just a way to complicate storyline unnecessarily the "Japanese way". The world still revolves on the holy trinity of Sora, Riku and Kairi + bishie Axel and the Origanisation XIII. The Disney is just the convenient, and perhaps much needed offbeat setting the game use in order for it to look less generic of a J-RPG, but ultimately it still is every bit of J-RPG with dialogues and cliches as, or even more corny than that terriBAD second Transformer movie.

/rant

Erhm, to end in a positive note, that trailer for that latest installment (with title so corny, like seriously, who the hell thought "Dream Drop Distance", three of unrelated words and some of the most "abused" English words the Japanese have grown accustomed into, would make a good title?? - well that wasn't so positive) features an amazing rendition of Hikari/Simple and Clean in orchestra. Forgive me if the song has been released previously but I think I'll need it in my life.

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Apr 3 12 4:55 PM

So yeah whatcha guys think of the game (if you've seen any of it)

I'm surprised they brought vocal themes in from The World Ends with You having OLIVIA and Stephanie replace Leah and SAWA on the vocals songs from that series but hmmmm

Quote    Reply   

#13 post_url

Apr 16 12 8:47 AM

I only really played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, I was never truly interested in playing the spinoff on the handheld. As Cellac stated, they just complicate the whole story for you anyway.

I guess I will old and gray by the time Kingdom Hearts 3 even comes out.

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

May 30 12 6:33 PM

All the spinoffs are pure nonsense.. I tried to get into Birth by Sleep as it seemed the most appealing spin-off but never did play very far. It's amazing how much I don't care about all the complicated nonsense (right from the introduction of the nobodies and Organization XIII). However, I would like a new console official release of KH3, but I'm beginning to think it'll never happen. They'll have driven fans off by that point with half of them having dropped dead from old age and the other half will be in the mental asylum from trying to understand the convoluted plot.

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

May 31 12 8:58 AM

When you wait too long to make a sequel, it is bound to be doomed, look at what they did with Parasite Eve...1 and 2 were so good...3 was just a huge disappointment and now the series is possibly pretty much dead...

I just hope they are wise and dont dramatically change the format from the first two games, I think thats what makes my gameplay addiction less and less these days cause it seems that all of the games out now are just starting to become WAY more complicated, WAY more movie-esque, and WAY more realistic then it used to be, some of the classics that are being made even now lost that sense of drive that it used to give me...

I just hope this series (being as good as it was) will not turn into another Lunar series (epic game which only spanned two official games and countless unnessary remakes of the first game).

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

Sep 21 12 11:14 AM

I really hope that version will be released here in Europe! I've been dying for a Chans of mermory PS version for years!!
I only played the GBA version and it pretty muched sucked (except for the story part which was really interesting..but gameplay and graphic wise: yuck!).

So I'm praying it will be released in Europe...

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Sep 29 12 9:18 AM

Apparently it's a japan exclusive release... -_-

C'mon they don't have a lot of stuff to translate, most of it is already in the original game. And I think KH sells well out of japan, doesn't it ? I really don't understand this decision and I hope they'll change their mind.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help