Remove this ad

#401 post_url

Aug 5 12 10:56 PM

It should do. I'll be starting again with the relaunch anyway... I haven't played in a while.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

zeopower6

#404 post_url

Aug 16 12 9:05 PM

Ughhh 2 weeks or so until the FF event on the 1st!

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#405 post_url

Aug 22 12 11:46 AM

http://www.finalfantasy13...astormgathers/index.html

A storm gathers...

SO READY....

Quote    Reply   

#410 post_url

Sep 1 12 8:22 PM

I'm liking this so far.. At least it's different, and I love Light' so how could I complain?!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#412 post_url

Sep 4 12 11:11 AM

^ LMAO DEAD

Uhm, so I guess XIII fans can rejoice (sort of). I'm not sure if I'm thrilled by those concept and doomsday clock. The concept arts look insipid from that measly preview but nevertheless... I am somewhat attached to XIII now so might as well enjoy the ride...

Quote    Reply   

#416 post_url

Sep 6 12 3:06 PM

choski2 wrote:
Are XIII and XIII-2 worth playing? I haven't tried either of them yet..

They are cheap enough now that I'd say yeah. FFXIII was better imo, for all the enhancements 2 made to the combat, it sacrificed a generally interesting world/characters imo.

Quote    Reply   

#417 post_url

Sep 6 12 5:00 PM

Furi Kuri wrote:
choski2 wrote:
Are XIII and XIII-2 worth playing? I haven't tried either of them yet..

They are cheap enough now that I'd say yeah. FFXIII was better imo, for all the enhancements 2 made to the combat, it sacrificed a generally interesting world/characters imo.
Oh ok, cool, thanks. I guess I'll put them on my to-get-cheap list.

Quote    Reply   

#418 post_url

Oct 22 12 4:41 PM

What does everyone think of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, which just came out in Japan for the 3DS? (Aside from the utterly ridiculous title.)

It appears to be a modern version of the earlier NES/SNES Final Fantasy games, borrowing heavily from FFV's mix-and-match job system. Visually, it looks great, and the reception has been really great so far. And considering that for me, FFV's job system made it the best FF game in terms of pure enjoyment level, I'm really looking forward to playing this.

I wasn't planning on getting a 3DS, but this and Animal Crossing has sold me. I'll probably be getting the two games plus a 3DS when I visit Japan next month!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help