Tags : : , ,

Discuss this amazing series here.

Last Edited By: ChronicleV Apr 17 11 8:33 AM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Apr 15 11 2:49 AM

I'm still looking forward to XIII-2. Now that the PSP2 has been announced, I guess FF Type 0 will be one of the last games for the system. Versus is still under development with no release date. Final Fantasy XIV is still in free trial mode and the PS3 version still has no release date. And Final Fantasy XV is in the very early stages of development.

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Apr 15 11 11:44 AM

FFXIV:

http://forum.square-enix....egadyn?p=86669#post86669

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting this response back to you!

We talked to Yoshida and one of the things he mentioned was that the number of people wanting a female Roegadyn was pretty unexpected! He wanted us to let you know that the team will do their best to introduce missing genders alongside the launch of the PS3 version.

http://www.gamasutra.com/...tasy_xiv_the_.php?page=1
Basically, it comes up to us. We're not at the strings of the investors.

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Apr 16 11 6:27 PM

Jaxxia wrote:
And Final Fantasy XV is in the very early stages of development.

I'm sure it is, but has there been any official word on it yet?

So I've been playing FFX. Got the airship... just tying up loose ends before I go into Sin. I've decided I can't be bothered doing a 100% finish this time. Should give me enough playtime before Final Fantasy 4 Collection arrives next week :D

Quote    Reply   

#4 post_url

Apr 19 11 6:36 AM

Just got FFIV: The Complete Collection in the post! I'm so excited lol I love these collectors editions Square keeps throwing at us. I just wish they'd give FFIII, V and VI the same PSP treatment as I, II and now IV.

Last Edited By: shaffy oppa Apr 19 11 6:40 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Apr 21 11 7:30 PM

^ Yeah but I guess they are bringing the PS1 versions of those to the PSN sometime soon. Hope they fixed the insane load times though, if not I won't be grabbing them lol.

Seriously 40 second load times on a port of a snes game, the fuck square!

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Apr 23 11 2:15 AM

Chrono Trigger is joining the line up too. Why not just call it Chronicles and Anthology and be done with it, not like charging $9.99 for them is much of a difference. Guess they could get more sales overall by separating them.

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Apr 23 11 11:59 AM

I'm planning on buying Dissidia Duodecim soon. Was a huge fan of the first game (which was kind of a surprise for me, I wasn't expecting very much), so I'm glad they developed another game. I hope Dissidia will become an own series of many more games. <3

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 25 11 8:43 AM

I adored Final Fantasy from FFVIII to FFX-2. FFIX being the best FF imo
Though got disappointed with the last few episod... Never finished the XII & haven't try the XIII

I wish they could back to the basics in the upcoming games.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Apr 25 11 11:23 AM

^ why you judging if you haven't even played 13? If you want the basics just play the old games again. I don't understand why everyone moans if they don't develop the game at all you would all be moaning as well.

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Apr 25 11 2:42 PM

^ I was in Japan when the game was released so i've seen as much image as if i played the game 12 hours ... and i just didn't like what i've seen of it. I don't see it as a real FF.
It's just my opinion gurl... Don't make drama~

Quote    Reply   

#13 post_url

Apr 25 11 2:57 PM

BlackCandy wrote:
^ I was in Japan when the game was released so i've seen as much image as if i played the game 12 hours ... and i just didn't like what i've seen of it. I don't see it as a real FF.

It's just my opinion gurl... Don't make drama~

I'm sorry, but I can't simply agree that watching clips and seeing images comes even close to experiencing the actual game play. FFXIII is far from being the best game in the series, but it's miles better than many other, mostly pre-FFVI games and it's better than FFXII. One way or another, PS3 doesn't have that many JRPGs to offer and among the few, FFXIII is still a solid game that will keep you busy for at least 40hrs. But if you think you wouldn't like it, that's fine too, but if you haven't played it you don't get to judge it

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Apr 25 11 3:09 PM

I was really disappointed by FFXII, i think this episod overall kill my addiction for new FF.
Althought i did like the battle system and the different race (Fran was damn hot ).

About FFXIII, i simply don't like the universe, the way battles are and the characters seem as bland as the one for FFXII...
So yeah, i don't try the game but i just know it doesn't fit my taste from what i could see of it.
Also i don't have PS3 so even if i wanted to try it, i couldn't

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Apr 25 11 4:22 PM

BlackCandy wrote:
I was really disappointed by FFXII, i think this episod overall kill my addiction for new FF.
Althought i did like the battle system and the different race (Fran was damn hot ).

About FFXIII, i simply don't like the universe, the way battles are and the characters seem as bland as the one for FFXII...
So yeah, i don't try the game but i just know it doesn't fit my taste from what i could see of it.
Also i don't have PS3 so even if i wanted to try it, i couldn't

I dunno, FFXII was a fun game, it didn't have memorable characters and the story sucked, but the game play was alright. I enjoyed playing it even though I barely remember a thing. The FFXIII characters aren't as bland as the FFXII one (at least not imo).

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Apr 25 11 8:10 PM

Fran and Balthier are the only reasons XII is any good. The gameplay's alright for a while, but it gets boring fast.

No FF will ever beat IX. Best characters, best story, best OST... Best everything. Maybe I'm biased.

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

Apr 26 11 11:18 PM

Selryam wrote:
No FF will ever beat IX. Best characters, best story, best OST... Best everything. Maybe I'm biased.

YES! FINALLY another FFIX fan.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Apr 27 11 12:26 AM

^*FFIX is also my favourite. Closely followed by VIII and X. ^-^

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help