Remove this ad

#41 post_url

May 9 11 9:23 AM

Wow, I thought it was going to be some dance track but damn... those Korean girls really wrecked this song

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

May 9 11 3:29 PM

^ lol. I didn't really enjoy the new song that much. Personally I would love another song like her debut single, (One Way was her debut right?) Or something like HIGHER from her album. I'd say a few more listens would make a more solid opinion, but it's not looking to hoot right now. Despite this, I still love the girl's personality and character, but just not really much in terms of her music.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

May 13 11 6:43 AM

4minute and Thelma hit #1 in Taiwan!

Teruma Aoyama has reached #1 in Taiwan.

The singer, who released her first Asia-wide album on May 6th, entitled "LOVE STORY," hit the top of Taiwan's album daily chart.

On Taiwan's two largest distribution sites, KKBOX and ezPeer, Aoyama had 7 tracks from her album charting, nearly monopolizing the top 10. Her song, "WITHOUT U" which features K-Pop sensational queens, 4minute, has hit #1.

On ezPeer's chart, which comprises of Korean and Japanese artists, Aoyama has dominated such artists as Girls Generation.

Source: Barks
Translation: imjustcrycuzofu @ aramatheydidn't

I expected it to be a huge flop, but I guess 4Minute helped on it's sucess. Congrutatulations to Thelma.

Quote    Reply   

#51 post_url

May 13 11 12:19 PM

FUCK 4MINUTE, YOU CRETIN!!!!!!!

it was cos of Soba ni iru ne being included in the EP, obviously..**Roll eye emoticon.**

OMG My sweetest sin is getting some serious plays....GO THELMA!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

May 24 11 11:46 AM

WILL 6.15
CD http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UPCH-1837
Limited ED http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UPCH-9647

Third album release from Thelma Aoyama including a single track "WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute." Limited edition includes bonus track(s) (subject to change). Features an alternate CD cover design (subject to change).

Bonus Track: bonus track "Zutto. (Wedding Acoustic Ver)" and "WITHOUT U feat. 4Minute (English Ver.)"

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

May 25 11 9:34 AM

CD

Limited

most of the tracklist is out:

01 Fighting Soldier
02 ずっと。
03 WITHOUT U (feat.4Minute)
04 LET'S PARTY!
05 一人にしないで
06 GOODBYE
07 CRAZY CRAZY LOVE
08 STRONGER THAN EVER
09 I'm All Yours
10 23
11 Fallen Angel
12 ONE LOVE-ONE HEART-ONE DESTINY (feat.SUPER CRISS from FIRE BALL) (仮)
13 嘘でもいいから
14 未定

Bonus Tracks (Limited ED. only)
15 ずっと。 (Wedding Acoustic Ver.)
16 WITHOUT U (English Ver.) (feat.4Minute)

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

May 25 11 6:44 PM

sin9hyaku90 wrote:
Album should be called HOPE because I'm sure more than anyone else, Thelma is hoping this thing will not flop.

naw man Thelma WILL not flop lolol

i Reaaaaaallllly like the CD cover. looks like something Thelma would normally do
the Limited edition reminds of me a bit of YU-A's first album cover. Ew.

and CRAZY CRAZY LOVE ??...oh god it better not be a cover of BoA's song >.>

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

May 25 11 6:53 PM

I also agree, I like the CD cover more than the limited's one. She looks pretty cute.

From the looks of it I will like this album more than her last one because I only liked one song on it whereas going into this one I at least like two.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help