Remove this ad

#423 post_url

Apr 22 16 4:33 AM

Ooh, didn't expect to like Anata no Soba ni =) Although I think I would like it even more if it was solo. I don't have anything against Nakasone Izumi, but her voice doesn't do much to me.

Quote    Reply   

#427 post_url

May 4 16 5:10 AM

PINK TEARS is much better than GREY SMOKE to me, although it's still not as great as her previous stuff. I like Trouble Love and Anata no Soba ni the most.

Quote    Reply   

#428 post_url

May 15 16 4:17 AM

I am so disappointed with PINK TEARS. I expected a better mini album ...it is so weak and it sounds all the time the same for me..... -___-

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#429 post_url

May 16 16 8:58 PM

I bought SMOKE & TEARS so can't really differentiate the two works, but I love the album as a whole. The electronic/urban tracks are my favourite, so nice and smoothly produced *_* Like Trouble Love, Heartbreaker, Pink Tears...

Quote    Reply   

#430 post_url

May 18 16 9:58 AM

SMOKE & TEARS is actually a pretty decent album. It's true that when you listen to PINK TEARS, there's the middle section where every song blends in very well with each other but that is fixed in SMOKE & TEARS. It's a strong package.

I'm just disappointed they didn't include the acoustic version of "stay" in it. :/

Quote    Reply   

#432 post_url

Aug 3 16 6:11 PM

I've been catching up on her material from the past couple of years and I have to say I'm really enjoying it a lot! Looks like her label is letting her release whatever she wants since her music before 2014 was samey samey for the most part and it was still flopping so there was no point in them for making her do whatever they want anymore. Her newer image feels like she's a few years behind Miliyah though lol. But I'm cool with that and don't mind.

Quote    Reply   

#433 post_url

Jan 7 17 11:57 AM

Nice, she got a tie-in. "My Only Lover" begins her celebration of her 10th anniversary in the industry.

It will be released digitally on February 8th (with an early release on LINE and Recochoku on 01/18). FYI, Meteorite is the name of the product they're advertising.

Quote    Reply   

#436 post_url

Jan 19 17 3:03 AM

Here a short version, I assume. I like how they edited it to sound like it's the whole song, lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help