Remove this ad

#401 post_url

Aug 20 15 9:20 AM

And a year later we are going to get a mini-album titled "GRAY SMOKE" which will be released on September 16th.

Tracklist:
1. stay feat. Shimizu Shota
2. ハートブレイカー feat. SWAY
3. ON & ON
4. how about us
5. 一番愛した人
6. GOD'S CHILDREN feat. ANARCHY

Note: "stay" will be released digitally on September 2nd. I'm kinda excited for this.

Last Edited By: DeepFried Aug 20 15 9:23 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#406 post_url

Sep 3 15 4:50 AM

She posted several posts with the screenshots on her Isntagram. And I noticed the views were at 3 million. And I'm like "wah!? already at 3 million" and she replies "naaah, just altered the image" xD

Quote    Reply   

#410 post_url

Sep 22 15 9:46 AM

I'm really loving this ep. I'll have to check out Lonely Angel.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#412 post_url

Sep 24 15 2:27 PM

"how about us" is a bit annoying because of the way she sings the title but the rest of the mini-album is quite solid. I'm enjoying this a bit more than Lonely Angel. "stay" is one of her best songs. As for the music video, it seems like only a short version of it exists right now.

Quote    Reply   

#413 post_url

Sep 26 15 9:53 AM

DeepFried wrote:
"how about us" is a bit annoying because of the way she sings the title but the rest of the mini-album is quite solid. I'm enjoying this a bit more than Lonely Angel. "stay" is one of her best songs. As for the music video, it seems like only a short version of it exists right now.

THank you for the info! But I can't believe they don't release the full PV smiley: tired 
This is the 'good' way for promoting a new release.....

Quote    Reply   

#414 post_url

Feb 10 16 10:20 AM

The 27th April Thelma Aoyama is going to release 3 "albums"

The original and new one is called PINK TEARS. This time the theme is ladies tears.

Promo pic:

95336ff161e4fd2103342ba909bb930db0093f01

タイトル:PINK TEARS
発売日:2016年4月27日
価格:2,000円(税込)
品番:UPCH-2075
収録曲:6曲+ボーナストラック1曲
コラボレーションアーティスト
・MAPPY(ファッショ二スタ)
・LiLy(コラムニスト)
※ほか著名アーティストとのコラボを予定

Also she is going to release a special pack where you can buy her last album GRAY SMOKE + the new one PINK TEARS. It is called: SMOKE & TEARS.

タイトル:SMOKE & TEARS
価格:通常盤3,240円(税込)
品番:UPCH-7135
収録曲:12曲
※「GRAY SMOKE」「PINK TEARS」本編収録曲を収録

And also she is going to release another one album with 14 songs and in a Ultimate Hi Qualty CD edition.

タイトル:LOVE! 〜SPECIAL〜
価格:3,240円(税込)
品番:UPCH-7134
収録曲:全14曲予定
※Ultimate Hi Qualty CD 

Today she uploaded a teaser movie on Youtube

Quote    Reply   

#416 post_url

Feb 10 16 4:23 PM

Eh, 6 new songs, 1 bonus track, 2 EPs together and both LOVE! and LOVE!2 collections in one. I guess there are dropping her. At least I hope I'll enjoy PNK TEARS better than GRAY SMOKE.

Quote    Reply   

#417 post_url

Feb 16 16 10:26 AM

I love her look! I still listen to "stay" and "Heartbreaker" from time to time, I can't wait for this!

I'm very tempted to get the SMOKE & TEARS package.

Quote    Reply   

#420 post_url

Apr 3 16 2:24 PM

Ugh I haven't been here in ages. Really need to update the thread title. So happy she's still releasing music and being active esp this year. I cannot WAIT to her Pink Tears. Gray Smoke was a great album. I hope her new albums will be up on US Itunes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help