Remove this ad

#21 post_url

May 3 11 9:37 AM

New album! WILL 15.06
They should have released just after zutto...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

May 3 11 9:54 AM

What are the chances that one of the XXXXX-iru yo XXX songs will end up on the album? Or perhaps a remix (which still counts). Lemme stop hatin on this girl xD

Quote    Reply   

#23 post_url

May 3 11 12:09 PM

I think they're releasing now expecting people who liked Zutto and 4minute fans to buy this album. I won't be surprised if there's one more collaboration with a K-pop act in the album to increase the sales.

I hope there're some midtempo tracks like Madonna and 23 and ballads like Cinderella Story.

Quote    Reply   

#24 post_url

May 3 11 5:07 PM

Although Let's Party is kinda far from anything that people here like, I still really like that song xD
Whatever happens with this next album, I hope it pulls her from this slump. I mean its still kinda extremely early in her career. There is no need for her to go away perse.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

May 5 11 8:14 AM

Why is everyone freaking out about Soba ni Iru ne being on that Asian release album? The album's supposed to ~introduce her~ to Asia or whatever, of course they're gonna put her one-trick pony song on.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sasayaita

#31 post_url

May 6 11 3:46 AM

but the thing is that most people in asia's probably heard that song by now.

anyway, this asia album has been released already hasn't it? but nothing on the net?

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

May 6 11 5:29 PM

The mini-album (or shall I say single) was really good. I'm glad that the B-sides were more upbeat even though she's been trying to add more upbeat tracks to her singles. I really want her to do well this time around for both the single and WILL. With no major hits except for Zutto, I hope she at least sell around 50k for WILL. Can't wait to see the tracklist and hear the album.

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

May 9 11 1:41 AM

I loved the song, but I didn't like 4minute parts ¬¬ hope she record some solo version of this song *__* would be awesome

one of her best songs from this years

Quote    Reply   

sasayaita

#40 post_url

May 9 11 3:07 AM

4minute's voices all sound so grating...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help