#41 post_url

Jul 7 16 3:06 PM

For those of y'all that wanna watch

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#43 post_url

Sep 1 16 11:46 AM

Thanks for that. I've just barely kept up on twitter. A little under the weather this week, so I've been trying to rest.
Pictures will go in this post. Release is the 7th.

Joy
image image image image image image

Irene

Seulgi

Yeri

Wendy

Last Edited By: Moh Sep 4 16 11:31 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Sep 5 16 7:58 AM

Apparently the mini was uploaded on several official Chinese streaming sites. You can't actually listen to it yet but thanks to this we have the tracklist and the digital cover;

01. Russian Roulette
02. Lucky Girl
03. Bad Dracula
04. Sunny Afternoon
05. Fool
06. Some Love
07. My Dear

Oh and this mini will also combine the group's red and velvet concepts. I'm really excited! smiley: tongue

EDIT: MV Teaser

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1095330

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Sep 5 16 12:12 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Sep 6 16 6:05 PM

Hmm, alright. On first listen, I love and don't care for it at the same time. I knew it wasn't gonna hit as hard as Dumb Dumb or Ice Cream Cake (*shudder*) have, but it's still slightly underwhelming. Still, I love the cute concept and hopefully they execute it well live (I know sometimes they can fall a bit short on that too...)

On a different note THEY ALL LOOK SO DIFFERENT WTF. The only two I could point out were Wendy for her humanely-impossible nose and Yeri cuz she looks the youngest, MAYBE Joy if I squint hard enough, but with Irene and Seulgi, without having properly looked at the teaser pics beforehand I had no idea which one was which Dx

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Sep 7 16 10:28 AM

The song is alright but it's not strong enough to be a title track.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Sep 7 16 3:16 PM

I love everything about this release. "Russian Roulette" is incredibly addictive, it might become my second favorite title track from them after "Dumb Dumb". I love the Tom & Jerry feeling in the MV too.
I listened to the rest of the mini and it's pretty good too. My favorite album track is probably "Some Love". I just don't understand why they said it was going to be a combination of their red & velvet concepts when it's pretty much 100% red smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#52 post_url

Sep 7 16 6:20 PM

Last year these girls saved kpop for me with their two singles: both "Ice Cream Cake" and "Dumb Dumb" were on repeat for weeks and I still consider them pop perfection. However, this year they've just brought disappointment to my life *dramaqueenmoment* The Velvet was a boring mini (although "Cool Hot Sweet Love" is a gem which sould have been the main song) and this mini isn't too far either. "Russian Roulette" is like very plain and generic and they don't even sound excited on it. C'mon, girls, you can do better than thissmiley: eyes

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Sep 8 16 3:02 AM

A preview of the full dance while we're (read: I'm) waiting for the first live

And because they're always so hilarious to watch, the full Weekly Idol Random Play Dance

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Sep 8 16 8:40 AM

Yea I'm also pretty disappointed with this release compared to Red and Ice Cream Cake. The only song worth jamming to is Some Love by far lol I've listened to Russian Roulette a bunch of times to see if it grew on me and I still can't even remember what it sounds like lol definitely seems like a sub-par release to appease the fans of their more cutesy songs

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Sep 8 16 4:31 PM

calvinxx wrote:
The only song worth jamming to is Some Love by far 

Yeah, that one is great! Even if it sounds like Bieber's "Sorry" smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#60 post_url

Nov 3 16 5:25 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad