Remove this ad

Moh

#21 post_url

Mar 14 16 3:04 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 post_url

Mar 15 16 4:08 PM

That teaser sounds heavenly. Found the tracklisting.
At first, I was excited because I thought oh 8 tracks, but...

Tracklisting
1.) One of These Nights (Ballad R&B Version)
2.) Cool Hot Sweet Love (Urban R&B)
3.) Light Me Up (Ballad R&B)
4.) First Time (R&B Pop Ballad)
5.) Rose Scent Breeze (SeulWenJoy)
6.) One of These Nights (De-Capo Version)
7.) One of These Nights (Joe Millionaire Version)
8.) One of These Nights (Piano Version)

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Mar 18 16 5:35 PM

Um, so lets release a winter ballad in the spring because that makes total sense.

I was actually starting to like this group since Dumb Dumb was a lot of fun but wow what a let down lol.

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

Mar 19 16 4:29 AM

I'm so disappointed with this comeback. At least they could have picked "Cool Hot Sweet Love" as single cuz it's the only interesting song in this mini. "Ice-Cream Cake" and "Dumb Dumb" were on my top 5 of most-played tracks of 2015, so this is a bummer.

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Mar 20 16 6:46 PM

I love the song, but yeah wanted something more upbeat. The way the chose to perform it is lovely. I was bummed thinking that they were going to just stand in front of mics.
This comeback highlights one thing for me. Why was Yeri added? Not for her vocals or her dancing. The other 4 look mature and she still looks like a kid.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Mar 21 16 2:56 AM

Is it just me or did their dancing get super great in between the two releases? Like, Dumb Dumb I'll let them slide for because the choreo itself is actually quite awful (there's this one god AWFUL move that SM gave them that's almost physically impossible to do at all, much less in sync...), but this particular choreo I was impressed at how they made it look so clean

EDIT: Rewatched the video just because I wanted to reexperience it again, and I read the comment section, which led me to doing some research and found this article

Thoughts?

Last Edited By: sora2522 Mar 21 16 3:27 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Mar 21 16 8:01 AM

Jaxxia wrote:
This comeback highlights one thing for me. Why was Yeri added? Not for her vocals or her dancing. The other 4 look mature and she still looks like a kid.

I dunno why she was added either, but there's this theory about a fifth member being added to RV to differentiate it from then soon-to-be a four-member group F(x).

Quote    Reply   

#32 post_url

Mar 22 16 3:06 AM

^ I was actually going to make that joke but the fact that there's a theory/rumour makes it kinda sad...although didn't people say she was IN the Happiness video? So maybe they planned to shove her in but she needed more training idk

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Mar 22 16 11:42 AM

Was she? I guess I haven't paid much attention haha

Well, there was also the rumor of a sixth member coming, based on "Ice Cream Cake" MV's cake (cut in SIX pieces) hahaha

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Mar 23 16 2:45 AM

Yeah, when I finally got into them, I read through the comments and someone mentioned she's in the beginning of the Happiness video with one of the ridiculous flower hats, like she's wearing red? But she's only in that intro bit. Idk, I didn't look too into it

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Mar 23 16 3:45 AM

I think there were like 7 girls hidden in that same sequence. The girls were probably part of the SM Rookies crew doing a 'cameo'. Then when Yeri entered the group and it was discovered she was one of the girls, theories started popping up about the other girls in the group debuting later. The K-netizens reaction wasn't the best so SM shot those theories down quick. I think with the EXO members dropping out, Sulli on hiatus, and SM's history and reputation had people worried and fed up.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Jul 6 16 2:16 AM

That's real complicated, but I guess it makes more sense for Yeri to be visual and less vocal...considering, you know, Yeri XD;

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help