[2016.09.07] Russian Roulette
[2017.02.01] ROOKIE

FULL ALBUMS
[2015.09.09] The Red

DIGITAL SINGLES
[2014.08.04] 행복 (Happiness)
[2014.10.13] Be Natural feat. SR14B 'TAEYONG'
[2015.12.28] Winter Garden 2
[2016.05.02] 애니메이션 텔레몬스터 (Animation Telemonster OST)

LINKS
Official website | Official Facebook | Official Instagram

Last Edited By: Moh Jan 29 17 5:41 PM. Edited 10 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Moh

#1 post_url

Sep 5 15 11:17 PM

Tracklist:
01 Dumb Dumb
02 Huff n Puff
03 Campfire
04 Red Dress
05 Oh Boy
06 Lady's Room
07 Time Slip
08 Don't U Wait No More
09 Day 1
10 Cool World

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Sep 7 15 3:09 PM

The teasers sound promising but I hate the concept lol.

Hopefully Yeri has improved and is more prominent in their songs. (I still don't know why she was added. She literally contributes nothing to the group lol)

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#8 post_url

Sep 8 15 3:23 PM

Actually jamming to this.

Going by tracklist order: Teaser 4 is Dumb Dumb, teaser 1 is Huff n Puff, teaser 5 is Red Dress, teaser 3 is Time Slip, and teaser 2 is Don't U Wait No More.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Sep 11 15 3:14 AM

LO-O-O-O-VE "Dumb Dumb" and the whole album is so good. This year Red Velvet are saving Kpop for me. I got addicted to "Ice Cream Cake" (like, obsessed) and it's happening the same with their new single ^____^

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Sep 16 15 12:32 PM

Yeah this album wound up being pretty cool. Dumb Dumb is awesome and Huff n Puff is like vintage F(x). They really nailed the GG meets F(x) on this album. Most of the releases by the big/veteran girl groups during the past few months did nothing for me...nice to see some of these newbie groups stepping up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 post_url

Mar 2 16 3:33 AM

I am so upset my friend got me into them because I heard mediocre things about them when Happiness came out (but then I listened and it was so cute???), but like The Red is amazing. I can't wait for The Velvet! (lbr it HAS to be the next comeback)

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#13 post_url

Mar 9 16 6:36 PM

The Velvet will be released on March 16th. Mini-album. I'll be updating this post with the teaser pictures.

YERI
image image

IRENE
image image

JOY
image image

SEULGI
image image

WENDY
image image

GROUP
image image

Last Edited By: Moh Mar 14 16 2:59 PM. Edited 9 times.

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Mar 10 16 2:52 AM

Interesting that they're making The Velvet a mini. I'm not toooo surprised though, since it would probably be more interesting / more easily digestible if all of the songs are indeed going to be R&B (not that their Velvet side is awful by any means, but some people may complain that the album is 'too boring' or whatever. Who knows). The teaser pics so far are quite stunning though, can't wait to see the full image concept

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#15 post_url

Mar 10 16 10:47 PM

Title track is called 7월7일 (One Of These Nights).
I likely won't be here to post the video. Florida's Primary is on the 15th and I have to work the polls all day.

Last Edited By: Moh Mar 12 16 1:06 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Mar 12 16 8:46 AM

Even if they're gonna display their R&B aka Velvet side here, I hope it has some dancey tracks as well. I love "Automatic", but an album full of that kind of songs would be too much. I'm so excited anyway!

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Mar 12 16 2:46 PM

Moh wrote:
Title track is called 7월7일 (One Of These Nights).
I likely won't be here to post the video. Florida's Primary is on the 15th and I have to work the polls all day. laugh.gif
(MAKE SURE TRUMP DOESN'T WIN. Or better yet that Bernie does XD)

ARUTO wrote:
Even if they're gonna display their R&B aka Velvet side here, I hope it has some dancey tracks as well. I love "Automatic", but an album full of that kind of songs would be too much. I'm so excited anyway!
There's a pretty good chance it'll be a mix. I mean, The Red had a few not-as-poppy tracks on it, like Time Slip and (to a lesser extent) Cool World. But like I said before, I'm sure the reason they made it a mini rather than a full album is to avoid complaints like this haha

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Mar 14 16 4:42 AM

"Light Me Up" and "Cool Hot Sweet Love" sound cool so far. The other two are like the typical boring Kpop ballads :/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help