Remove this ad

#241 post_url

Jul 26 13 3:01 PM

Currently playing the hell out of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#242 post_url

Aug 15 13 6:15 PM

Been playing Tales of Xillia since I got it last week. Started playing Ni no Kuni before I got Xillia, but I will probably not continue playing it till I beat Xillia. 

Quote    Reply   

#243 post_url

Nov 15 13 3:46 AM

League of Legends. Stuck in silver. Someone wanna carry me to gold this season? I main support so... I get unlucky a lot with teammates who can't carry. Since I support can't carry games.

Quote    Reply   

#244 post_url

Nov 16 13 3:57 AM

Just started Rygar: The Battle Of Argus, playing Magical Starsign and MH3U also. I'll be waiting for my Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations to arrive and play the heck out of it!

Quote    Reply   

#246 post_url

Nov 19 13 9:52 PM

ZuteGach wrote:
League of Legends. Stuck in silver. Someone wanna carry me to gold this season? I main support so... I get unlucky a lot with teammates who can't carry. Since I support can't carry games.

Keep trying! I made it to Gold 1 (almost platinum -_-) by mainly playing support!

Quote    Reply   

#247 post_url

Dec 3 13 6:40 AM

ZuteGach wrote:
i can't play the "storm" versions. they're so different than the original ultimate ninja series.. i prefer the side-scrolling.

I only played the first Ultimate Ninja in the PS2 before Generations on 360, idk why... But I don't really enjoy the game that much. Kid Naruto/Sasuke are so overpowered lol.

I'd take the Clash Of Ninja series anytime over Generations, doesn't matter if they have less characters and i'll never be able to play as Kimimaro, they have a simpler yet deep gameplay, which that's what I love from those games.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#250 post_url

Feb 23 14 11:56 PM

Kiba wrote:
Been playing Tales of Xillia since I got it last week. Started playing Ni no Kuni before I got Xillia, but I will probably not continue playing it till I beat Xillia. 

I recently beat Ni No Kuni. Loved that game. What do you think about it?

Quote    Reply   

#251 post_url

Mar 1 14 3:33 AM

Recently beat Final Fantasy III, the DS version. I'm currently playing TNT Racers Wii U edition, Kung Fu Rabbit on Wii U and Fragile Dreams: Farewell, ruins of the moon. 

I want to get my hands on Glory Of Heracles and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Ed. I'll probably get them soon. Also considering The Last Remnant for the 360, but not a hundred percent sure of that one.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help