Remove this ad

#221 post_url

Oct 3 12 9:04 AM

Gonna be playing RE6 this afternoon after class. Got it free from a friend

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#222 post_url

Dec 24 12 4:54 AM

For those who haven't played The Walking Dead yet, just go for it ! Probably one of the best games, emotionally speaking, I've ever played (Kind of a well executed Heavy Rain I'd say °3° ).

Quote    Reply   

#223 post_url

Dec 25 12 1:11 PM

Yeah Episode 1 is free on both iOS and 360. I gave it a try on my iphone last night and was amazed. Think I'll save playing the game till I get it on the PS3 though.

Quote    Reply   

#224 post_url

Dec 29 12 6:52 PM

Finished playing Walking Dead a couple of weeks ago. Fantastic game!
Now focusing on Insanely Twisted Planet
Then maybe Mark of the Ninja

Quote    Reply   

#225 post_url

Dec 30 12 9:28 PM

Currently playing Asura's Wrath but have been trying to get myself to beat the after story on Tales of Graces f after I beat the regular story.

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#226 post_url

Jan 4 13 10:47 PM

Tekken Tag 2, DoA 5 (Beaten Legend on Arcade and Time Attack both solo and tag Like a boss), Playstation All-Stars, and Final Fantasy 8 (although I sort of gotten lazy )

Quote    Reply   

#227 post_url

Jan 9 13 10:25 AM

Finished Bioshock last night (Yeah, It was my first time... TT___TT ) and now I'm dealing with the second one, which is less 1.5 than I thought. Love it.

Quote    Reply   

#228 post_url

Jan 17 13 6:30 PM

The new DmC game came out and it is excellent. I have missed this game.

edit: Is it me or is this game easier than DMC3?

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Jan 19 13 12:56 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#230 post_url

Mar 3 13 7:18 AM

Jaxxia wrote:
edit: Is it me or is this game easier than DMC3?
No, it's not you, DmC is indeed easier than the previous games. And since we're talking about it, I finished last week and the reboot is way better than I expected. Loved it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

RicH

#232 post_url

Mar 9 13 12:21 PM

DmC and Tomb Raider are the winners of 2013 already. It's so rare to get quality and original remake ideas in the gameworld.

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#234 post_url

Mar 9 13 1:54 PM

I played w/ DMC (all of them) but I think for me, this new one is enjoyable. I miss the good ol' TR games, especially the 4.

If someone likes indie adventure with psycho-thriller story, I can recommend The Cat Lady. Not a visual euphoria, but it's so moody.

Quote    Reply   

#235 post_url

Mar 10 13 7:36 AM

The new DmC looks like garbage

From far the best looking DMC game, also one of the most enjoyable, and the one with the best story. But besides all that, yeah, it's bullshit =D

--

About Tomb Raider, just finished it yesterday, I really really loved it. I was affraid it would be too much Uncharted-like, but there is a good part of exploration (reminded me a bit of the Metroid formula). The only thing that bothered me in that reboot was the lack of emotion on the faces of the characters. The voices are convincing but the visual doesn't follow, unfortunately. But at least the environments are really stunning. 

I don't wanna do my Barney Stinson but I consider the last DmC ant Tomb Raider as the best ones of their series. And I totally assume it =)

Quote    Reply   

#236 post_url

May 3 13 2:12 AM

Haven't played anything story related these days. Mostly on Minecraft. I saw the rec for The Walking Dead. If it's like Heavy Rain then I'm very interested!

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#238 post_url

May 3 13 12:37 PM

FEZ is so strange, but in a good way, becuause -as we know- it only uses 3D when we 'turn' the perpective, so it's tricky to get something in a basically 2D world using 3D Kinda love it!

Quote    Reply   

#240 post_url

Jul 16 13 5:42 AM

The last proper gaming I did was over three months ago and contained Little Big Planet 2.
Pretty solid game, not far from finishing it.

Last random session was Dead Or Alive 5 at a friends place, surprised I remembered as many combos as I did, Ayane didn't fail me. smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help