Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 14 11 9:03 PM

Tags : :

Same as the old thread from JPM. Post whatever games you're currently playing.

--------------------------

Monster Hunter Tri - First time playing a game from this series and I have to say it's quite addicting. I love hunting and gathering resources to create new armor and weapons. I haven't tried out the online portion of the game but I hope it's just as fun.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ChronicleV

#1 post_url

Apr 15 11 1:59 AM

I've been replaying FFIX again. Currently on disc 2.

Also got Portal 2 pre-loaded. It's coming out in 5 days! Whoohoo.

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Apr 15 11 2:22 AM

Onimusha 1, and I finished the game recently.

The water puzzle is so hard!  Took me 7 tries to do it, and had to use a walkthrough/guide.  Once I got through that, everything else was easy.  Oh, and the Dark Realm part is so intensive, woah.

Quote    Reply   

haganemix

#8 post_url

Apr 16 11 9:40 AM

Scarlet Witch wrote:

Monster Hunter Tri - First time playing a game from this series and I have to say it's quite addicting. I love hunting and gathering resources to create new armor and weapons. I haven't tried out the online portion of the game but I hope it's just as fun.
My favorite Wii game! Online is soooooo much fun! Especially when you find sane/nice people. But it might be hard these days to find the types of room you'd want for your level/goals.
I tried out Monster Hunter Frontier today on my comp. Just gotta wait for my controller to be delivered.

Right now I'm playing Dragonica xD I don't have a Wii/PS3/360 or any portables right now =(

Quote    Reply   

ChronicleV

#10 post_url

Apr 17 11 2:25 AM

^ Oooh. I love Garrus <3

Currently playing FINAL FANTASY and FINAL FANTASY II on my iPod.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 post_url

Apr 17 11 10:47 AM

eskeigh wrote:
^ Oooh. I love Garrus <3

Currently playing FINAL FANTASY and FINAL FANTASY II on my iPod.

The Garrus romance is my favorite in ME2, but this time I'm staying faithful to Liara (my romance from ME1) since the new DLC lets you continue the romance. The first time I played it she was jealous that I was now with Garrus. I felt guilty LOL.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Apr 17 11 7:06 PM

Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

The backlash seems to be in full force now, (DLC, patches, wah wah wah) but I'm growing to love it after finding it really hard to adjust from MvC2.

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

Apr 18 11 10:42 PM

Been jumping between InFamous, Final Fantasy XIII and Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes. Playing through InFamous a second time isn't as fun as I thought it would be; grindin' making money in FFXIII is brainless but occassionally rewarding; Clash of Heroes has surprisingly deep battle mechanics and is super fun as a result - it's my relaxation game.

Quote    Reply   

mariners07

#20 post_url

Apr 19 11 12:48 AM

Been playing Dynasty Warriors 7 with my brother

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help