Nov 1 13 11:23 PM

I want9a416e62bd438d98c676705a462c668a3e24989a_r

Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#22 post_url

Nov 1 13 11:39 PM

CD Japan's description:

8月16日からスタートし、24都市24会場44公演で約24万人動員の全国ツアー"namie amuro FEEL tour 2013"のさいたまスーパーアリーナ公演を映像化! 2013年7月にリリースした自身10枚目のオリジナルアルバム『FEEL』を携えて開催中のライブでは、"音楽を心で感じてほしい"というアルバムコンセプト通り、オープニングからラストまで止まることなく歌い踊り続ける、ハートフルかつ迫力のステージパフォーマンスで観客を魅了。また、後半戦となる 10月19日からは、FASHION'S NIGHT OUT 2013 で GUCCI×VOGUE×NAMIE AMUROのスペシャル企画に起用された新曲「Ballerina」と、本人出演のコーセー ESPRIQUE CM ソング「Neonlight Lipstick」の最新曲2曲も披露! こちらのライブ映像も完全収録!!

The concert will be filmed at Saitama Super Arena instead of the usual Yoyogi stop. That performance is scheduled for the end of November, so that explains why we're getting the concert home video a little later than usual. There's usually two months post production for every Namie tour.

#23 post_url

Nov 2 13 12:05 AM

I wonder if they're going to use the Main Arena or the Stadium for filming (since Saitama Super Arena has a moving block)

#25 post_url

Nov 6 13 3:57 PM

FINALLY NAMIE'S OFFICIAL FB PAGE HAS REACHED OVER 1 MILLION LIKES!!

From the FB:

They came out with a special 1 million commemorative video called "Namie Amuro Official Facebook 100万いいね!Special Movie":

[url]

SO CUTE! Seeing the rest of those cute photos is so cool and I love the style that they've done (though having said that "1000,000 likes"... couldn't they put a comma in there )

On a serious note though, CONGRATS NAMIE!! This is huge achievement for an Asian artist. 
There are plenty of reasonably well known western artists who don't have a million likes. I hope that this signals to her people how much people do want her to come to the west. I'm beaming!!  

Last Edited By: coolawits Nov 6 13 4:00 PM. Edited 1 time.

#27 post_url

Nov 6 13 9:48 PM

Yey! It's a great achievement and happy to see fellow fans supporting the Facebook as it's one of the better celeb ones, especially for Japanese celebs.

#28 post_url

Nov 7 13 10:27 AM

The Osaka-Jo Hall concert DAY1 just finished
So quick! Love the poison & ballerina choreo ~
and the songs I dont like it from FEEL is
Rainbow & Stardust in My eyes is growing me now because the live!

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#29 post_url

Nov 7 13 12:01 PM

I'm super late, but finally listened to FEEL. (btw i never listened to PAST<FUTURE or Uncontrolled.) it's...pretty great. I still don't like Big Boys Cry though, it kind of tarnishes the album for me D: I'm also not a huge fan of Hands On Me or Can You Feel This Love, but the other songs are great. Especially La La La and Stardust In My Eyes! now I have to listen to Neonlight Lipstick and Ballerina and the aforementioned albums that I haven't listened to yet, then I will be caught up. (oh and I have listened to Damage too which is great, especially the 80kidz remix.)

#30 post_url

Nov 7 13 1:06 PM

Big congratulations to Namie! This is really a huge achievement.

And if anyone haven't seen it, in the end of the commemorative video, there is this photo

Last Edited By: dodo Nov 8 13 7:16 AM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#36 post_url

Nov 8 13 2:40 PM

whoa whoa whoa I was just reading lyrics for songs from FEEL and Emyli wrote/co-composed Heaven? the same Emyli that has a failed music career of her own? wow I missed that part.

#38 post_url

Nov 8 13 4:07 PM

WOW! That Kose poster is gorg! Lol'ing @ the Ayu shade tho. Anyone else notice the similarity of that poster's pose to Ayu's "LOVE" mini album cover art? Especially the CD+DVD version. 

#40 post_url

Nov 9 13 12:11 AM

coolawits wrote:
WOW! That Kose poster is gorg! Lol'ing @ the Ayu shade tho. Anyone else notice the similarity of that poster's pose to Ayu's "LOVE" mini album cover art? Especially the CD+DVD version. 
Lol yea I see it. It's the way they slightly pucker their lips.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help