Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#3081 post_url

Jun 24 15 7:20 PM

All of you like her crappiest songs.

otenkiame wrote:
Concentration20 wrote:

lmao but YOU ARE THE ONE feat. IMAJIN isn't even that bad, it's just the arrangment that's awkward. Some parts sound good, but then imajin comes in and it's like " alt="image">

I only dislike the single version - the arrangement is a snooze fest, and Namie's vocals got really off key for some reason. The album version fixes that up tons.

"Joy" and "YOU ARE THE ONE feat. IMAGIN" (single version) are the two songs not even my Namie love can save. "Let's not fight" comes close to that, but just because it's quite boring.

NATE wrote:Out of all the songs on break the rules including the title track itself and LOOKING FOR YOU is ew? Get taste please!

Actually, I hope Namie brings that song back since she's singing so much English these days.
You know, I used to be obsessed with "LOOKING FOR YOU", but I think I overplayed it big time. Now it's just all right. However, there's no denying that her English is on point in that song. Whoever it was who coached her should be her English coach every single time.
And agreed about "break the rules". Love that song. Actually, I really like the album on the whole - I've never understood why it's gotten so much slack in the past.

Agreed? I don't think you do. I insinuated that "break the rules" the song is awful, which it is. I do like the album though (except for the inferior versions of PSA and NE).

Last Edited By: NATE Jun 24 15 7:26 PM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

#3083 post_url

Jun 26 15 5:38 AM

Namie Amuro: New single "TSUKI" (2014.01.29) + New BD/DVD "namie amuro FEEL tour 2013" (2014.02.26)

Whoa missed out on this "throwback Thursday" Namie convo lol

#3084 post_url

Jun 26 15 10:51 AM

I've got a new _genic avatar, I've listened to the album for a while, and I'm ready to write my thoughts that no one probably wants to hear!

EDIT: I don't know how spoilers work? God, I feel 1000 years old right now. SUM1 HALP

NATE

JPC Admin

#3086 post_url

Jun 26 15 12:03 PM

It always amazes me how fans are unwilling to respect her privacy.

This goes for any celebrity. I remember how thirsty Kuu fans were for any information on her kid going as far to ID him and name his location. This kind of stuff will not bring you closer to your favorite celebrity and literally has nothing to do with their careers.

Last Edited By: NATE Jun 26 15 12:06 PM. Edited 1 time.

#3087 post_url

Jun 26 15 12:10 PM

I thought that they have dispersed the rumor and confirmed that he is one of her staff?

#3088 post_url

Jun 26 15 12:25 PM

^Oh I see! thanks for the info!

we all know how do these tabloids and paparazzi invading Namie's privacy, it is not like this is posted here firsthand.

NATE

JPC Admin

#3089 post_url

Jun 26 15 12:59 PM

pAiZaLa wrote:
^Oh I see! thanks for the info!

we all know how do these tabloids and paparazzi invading Namie's privacy, it is not like this is posted here firsthand.

You people never own up to being nosy and intrusive. And let me guess, you don't think you're violating her privacy because you didn't take the images yourself. What exactly is the point of reposting it then? If there wasn't a market for this type of thing, they wouldn't do it. But here you are.

Anyway, how would people even know it's him? No one has seen his face since he was a toddler. I guess every young man that walks next to Namie will now be her son.

Remove this ad

#3091 post_url

Jun 26 15 3:28 PM

NATE wrote:
pAiZaLa wrote:
^Oh I see! thanks for the info! smile.gif

You people never own up to being nosy and intrusive. laugh.gif And let me guess, you don't think you're violating her privacy because you didn't take the images yourself. What exactly is the point of reposting it then? If there wasn't a market for this type of thing, they wouldn't do it. But here you are.

Anyway, how would people even know it's him? No one has seen his face since he was a toddler. I guess every young man that walks next to Namie will now be her son. laugh.gif
I didn't say anything about me violating her privacy, or in any manner, acting like I'm not violating her privacy, we all have that inner desire to get a glimpse on what is going on with her private life smiley: laugh

NATE

JPC Admin

#3092 post_url

Jun 26 15 4:55 PM

Speak for yourself. I don't give a crap what's going on in her life that doesn't involve her music career. I have my own life to worry about.

#3093 post_url

Jun 26 15 8:43 PM

NATE wrote:
Speak for yourself. I don't give a crap what's going on in her life that doesn't involve her music career. I have my own life to worry about.

And there's nothing wrong with other fans being curious or as you put it nosey, which I'll be the first to admit I'm a very nosey person and I have no shame in that. Intrusive though? I wouldn't call us intrusive for wanting to see what he looks like. We aren't the paparazzi nor are we the ones taking her photos out in public. We aren't intruding on anything in her life. This was her out in public, being famous she knows paparazzi comes with the territory, not that it makes it right. But Haruto isn't a baby anymore, and if Namie feels any type of way about his photos being in the tabloids she can handle it like she did 6 years ago when her and Haruto were out shopping. We don't even know if this is him. We get you don't care about her life, but there's nothing wrong with others wanting to know more.

#3094 post_url

Jun 27 15 1:46 AM

Where even was that news broadcast? It's a mainland Chinese program for sure, but like, why the coverage?

#3095 post_url

Jun 27 15 2:18 AM

Namie Amuro: New single "TSUKI" (2014.01.29) + New BD/DVD "namie amuro FEEL tour 2013" (2014.02.26)

The kid have a hot mom.

#3096 post_url

Jun 28 15 10:38 PM

geoff wrote:
I've got a new _genic avatar, I've listened to the album for a while, and I'm ready to write my thoughts that no one probably wants to hear!

check the 'bbcode help' link at bottom of page, theres code for spoiler.
the strange thing is, within spoiler text, we no longer need bbcode for some symbols eg greater-than, less-than. 

#3097 post_url

Jun 29 15 9:37 AM

UnusualSting wrote:
NATE wrote:

And there's nothing wrong with other fans being curious or as you put it nosey, which I'll be the first to admit I'm a very nosey person and I have no shame in that. Intrusive though? I wouldn't call us intrusive for wanting to see what he looks like. We aren't the paparazzi nor are we the ones taking her photos out in public. We aren't intruding on anything in her life. This was her out in public, being famous she knows paparazzi comes with the territory, not that it makes it right. But Haruto isn't a baby anymore, and if Namie feels any type of way about his photos being in the tabloids she can handle it like she did 6 years ago when her and Haruto were out shopping. We don't even know if this is him. We get you don't care about her life, but there's nothing wrong with others wanting to know more.
I doubt the guy his her son, he seems quite short.

With a Dad like SAM i will expect Namie's son to be at least her high or taller but surely not shorter.

As for the privacy thing its not one picture every 10 years that will hurt.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help