Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 18 14 9:32 AM

Tags : :

Kuu's also in Vivi next week!

News from this morning from Line:
Kuu finished the album recording yesterday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Jan 18 14 2:21 PM

^ Gah! There are some lyrics, but I can't really see what excatly is written. But the fisrt column is the same phrase, guess it's an intro or an interlude.

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Jan 21 14 6:03 AM

hey there all Kuu fans!
a really random post but anyways thought I'd try my luck...

So I've kinda moved on from the Kuu phase and now I've got all this Kuu stuff I've collected over the years
Now I just moved houses and instead of throwing it out I thought maybe a Kuu fan might want to keep it for their collection?

I'm located in Sydney Australia but the offer extends to everyone and anyone who's keen.
Its alot of magazines back during the ~first things~ era and abit after that as well..
Feel free to PM me if you are interested!

Sorry if this is not allowed on here.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Jan 21 14 7:56 AM

sykoticx wrote:
hey there all Kuu fans!
a really random post but anyways thought I'd try my luck...

So I've kinda moved on from the Kuu phase and now I've got all this Kuu stuff I've collected over the years
Now I just moved houses and instead of throwing it out I thought maybe a Kuu fan might want to keep it for their collection?

I'm located in Sydney Australia but the offer extends to everyone and anyone who's keen.
Its alot of magazines back during the ~first things~ era and abit after that as well..
Feel free to PM me if you are interested!

Sorry if this is not allowed on here.

oh wow didnt know there are a few sydney-sians here if you are selling the 12 singles (second sessions era), I am interested! :3

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Jan 21 14 4:10 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 post_url

Jan 22 14 4:06 AM

She looks like Sailor Moon and Ramen's love child.

Has she performed Dreaming Now! anywhere? I'd love to see the choreo in full and not cut up like in the PV

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Jan 22 14 8:43 AM

Bon Voyage's covers already out @baidu, the CD only & FC edition is the best ..so bad i cant upload it, hope someone will post it here soon

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Jan 22 14 8:48 AM

I saw the covers, they're pretty decent. the pictures are nice with that typography. liked it a lot.

edit: I just uploaded it

CD+DVD

CD

CD+LIVE DVD

CD+BluRay

Last Edited By: Guardian Jan 22 14 8:52 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Jan 22 14 9:09 AM

CD+DVD is my least favourite, and that's the only edition I didn't preorder yay!
Seems FC edition will be a long sleeve package.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Jan 22 14 9:34 AM

CD+DVD is by far the worst, ew. The rest are nice. Nothing too innovative tho.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help