Remove this ad

ayukuuangel

#41 post_url

Jan 23 14 5:22 AM

I'm so glad that most songs should be high energy! I take it per se since there will probably be 1/2 interludes and 2 of the new songs would be ballads or mid-tempo but at least around 8 up beat songs!! Just hope they are awesome! Show me your holla and LOL sound interesting Should be better than kuroki meisa's.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#44 post_url

Jan 23 14 6:16 AM

So many news since I was there last! I like the covers, the CD one is probably the best for me, but all of them are really great.

And hooray for the new song!! I hope that it's up-tempo. Hopefully, someone will record it..

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

Jan 23 14 6:18 AM

Somebody knows how I can buy the fan club version? Or somebody is gonna buy more than 1 copy?
I want that version! -__-

Love so much LOL and Show me your holla? names! haha It sounds this boyage is gonna be fun and full of energy!

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Jan 23 14 6:55 AM

Information overload!
I love the covers, the goodies look really good and fit the theme and 'SHOW ME YOUR HOLLA' sounds promising, can't wait for a hq rip.

Ahh, Koda! You've got me excited!

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Jan 23 14 7:05 AM

Finally some news- love the covers! Nautical theme, interesting. Hopefully it follows through to the tour.

The first thing I thought of when I saw LOL is Meisa Kuroki haha. That song of hers... I hope Kuu's is nothing like it.

And this new song is great! So great! After some so-so singles I'm glad she's bringing it (hopefully) for the album.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Jan 23 14 7:06 AM

Here's the rest, took it from Koda Gumi

Preview for First Press hologram sticker:

They added a poster and a postcard for some shops.

Postcard for Tsutaya and Tower Records

Poster in B3 for Loppi and HMV

Preview for FC goodies:

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Jan 23 14 7:54 AM

GOODNESS GRACIUS! The song is FAIAH!!! Love the sax. Need to get used to skippy beats in the chorus, but otherwise I love it *___*

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Jan 23 14 8:51 AM

JEWELian wrote:
The first thing I thought of when I saw LOL is Meisa Kuroki haha. That song of hers... I hope Kuu's is nothing like it.
Me too, cannot stand that song at all...

SHOW ME YOUR HOLLA sounds amazing!!!!
I really like the covers as well, despite the shitty white background. The Fanclub version is definitely the best imo...but I agree with Corvina that the white bg goes well with that cover.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Jan 23 14 9:04 AM

Am I the only who likes Meisa's LOL? That bass is so amazing. Totally love that song LOL. Curious about what Kumi's one will sound, can't wait for this album

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#57 post_url

Jan 23 14 9:57 AM

LOL.... wow like Meisa!! Totally love both chick!
Show me your holla is amazing, I think the PV will have some "pin-up girl" vibe. (Like Xtina's Candy man)...

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Jan 23 14 10:11 AM

Countdown, just 5 days till first preorder period on mu-mo is over!
If you still want a edition, let me know till weekend, so that we can finalize payment and order in time.
I won't order after 01/28 japanese time.

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Jan 23 14 12:17 PM

LOVING LOVING LOVING!!! 

Show Me Your Holla is fantastic!! Can't wait to see its PV! And they need to put out a really HQ version of that CD cover - that'll become my new wallpaper!!

Disappointed though that Bring It On won't be getting a PV as that song sounded so great too. Let's hope that LOL is just as amazing. And lets hope we get a PV preview soon (after all, just over a month left till album's release).

Ah! So excited! This song has got me soo pumped for this album.... this is shaping up to maybe be one of my fave albums by her!!

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jan 23 14 2:52 PM

LiLo wrote:
【CD】
・SHOW ME YOUR HOLLA
・Go to the top
・恋しくて
・LALALALALA
・TOUCH DOWN
・LOL
・Dreaming Now!
全16曲収录予定

【Blu-ray】
<MUSIC VIDEO>
1. SHOW ME YOUR HOLLA -MUSIC VIDEO-
2. LOL -MUSIC VIDEO-
3. Dreaming Now! -MUSIC VIDEO-
4. TOUCH DOWN -MUSIC VIDEO-
5 .LALALALALA -MUSIC VIDEO-
6. 恋しくて -MUSIC VIDEO-
7. Go to the top -MUSIC VIDEO-
<BONUS>
1. SHOW ME YOUR HOLLA -Making-
2. LOL -Making-

can't wait to hear LOL - apparently in her vivi interview she said most of the songs are high energy songs, save for koishikute

I was actually thinking about something, does that 16 mean that we're gonna get 16 songs? :3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help