Remove this ad

#3041 post_url

Jun 24 15 11:35 AM

OMG! LISA! Great news!
I don't think I'll ever like "Twinkle" lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3042 post_url

Jun 24 15 12:45 PM

Oh wow, Kuu managed to gather some great artists
I believe we can assume they will sing SWITCH? (and one maybe? omg!!!!!!!) I'm dead already
Twinkle, Hot Stuff (rainy day? That would be so epic) and... did she ever collaborate with Zeebra? I don't recall

Quote    Reply   

#3043 post_url

Jun 24 15 1:25 PM

OMFG! YAS, LISA, YAS! Wish I could see this live. Hope we'll get at least some kind of footage. I'm surprised at ZEEBRA as well since Kumi didn't work with him before.

Quote    Reply   

#3047 post_url

Jun 24 15 5:33 PM

LISA!!!! Omg!!!! I'm kind of hyperventilating now, seriously NEVER expected my wish to come true! (but maybe that's also just the weather here in Tokyo, lol). And ZEEBRA, how cool is that. Maybe we're getting a new song? *hint hint avex* Seriously, this is getting to be one of her best shows.

Quote    Reply   

#3048 post_url

Jun 24 15 11:09 PM

ZEEBRA also has credits for Ima Sugu Hoshii, so she kinda worked with him before.

I can't wait to see the performance with LISA! Hoping for a spectacular performance of "one".

This concert is shaping up to be fantastic. I have no idea to what expect for the actual anniversary date. haha

Quote    Reply   

#3050 post_url

Jun 26 15 12:26 AM

*Crossing fingers this won't be an FC exclusive if released on DVD*
I'm STILL struggling to get BV & WOML, bidders are FIERCE ! xD + W/o the time I could have won! This already sounds so cool and becoming one of her best a-nations! ^^ *^*

Btw, *newb alert! * slightly o/t, but why are there so many versions of Summer Trip (CD-only, CD+DVD, CD-only Limited Edition, & CD+DVD Limited Edition)? I thought it was some error on CDJ when I originally saw it, but now I've seen others have the same. @_@ Confusing; what comes w/ the limited, they don't say???

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3052 post_url

Jun 26 15 6:00 AM

Kataclysm03 wrote:
*Crossing fingers this won't be an FC exclusive if released on DVD*
I'm STILL struggling to get BV & WOML, bidders are FIERCE ! xD + W/o the time I could have won! This already sounds so cool and becoming one of her best a-nations! ^^ *^*

Btw, *newb alert! * slightly o/t, but why are there so many versions of Summer Trip (CD-only, CD+DVD, CD-only Limited Edition, & CD+DVD Limited Edition)? I thought it was some error on CDJ when I originally saw it, but now I've seen others have the same. @_@ Confusing; what comes w/ the limited, they don't say???

Lottery ticket to potentially see a special summer concert she put on not long after the single was released.

Quote    Reply   

#3053 post_url

Jun 26 15 7:45 AM

Kloop...mixed feelings on the name. One hand it's sort of cute in a toonish way ; on the other hand... xp So long as the previous one stays too, that one (original, Koda Kuma) is way more iconic!💕
Q

JEWELian wrote:

Lottery ticket to potentially see a special summer concert she put on not long after the single was released.

Ah, that explains it, thanks! ^^

Quote    Reply   

#3055 post_url

Jun 27 15 1:14 PM

KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2015 〜WALK OF MY LIFE〜

6/27(Sat) さいたまスーパーアリーナ (Saitama Super Arena)
M1 You can keep up with me
M2 Mercedes
M3 House Party
M4 メドレー
BUT
Shake It Up
D.D.D. feat.SOULHEAD
M5 Introduction~WALK OF MY LIFE~
M6 Lippy
M7 hands
M8 Sometime Dreams Come True
M9 WALK OF MY LIFE
M10 Always
M11 メドレー
Gentle Words
Gimme U
M12 Dance In The Rain
M13 PIECE IN THE PUZZLE
M14 Fake Tongue
M15 Like It 
M16 HURRICANE(新曲)
M17 メドレー
人魚姫
FREAKY
M18 バンド紹介
M19 メドレー
TABOO
Hot Stuff feat. KM-MARKIT
M20 BRING IT ON
M21 メドレー 
BE MY BABY
LOADED
M22 LIFE so GOOD!!
EN1 メドレー
Lady Go!
WIND
I'll be there
Butterfly
LALALALALA
Poppin' love cocktail
EN2 walk

Last Edited By: cloudsoldier Jun 27 15 1:17 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3057 post_url

Jun 27 15 10:36 PM

She doesn't sing it.

The INTRODUCTION ~WALK OF MY LIFE~ is a dance medley with her dancers and Kuu at the start/end and they use Interlude ~Dance~ in it as well.

Quote    Reply   

#3060 post_url

Jun 28 15 1:05 PM

Ok, back from the concert. Actually just wrote a quick, but longet review for AHS.... don't want to copy and paste as there are a lots of typos and mistakes in it, I'm just tired xD Just the short... It was fucking amazing! Seen Japonesque live as well, but I like this one better. Just two ballads in the main setlist, high energy from start to finish. Just insanely fun. Great stage set up, three big LEDs and somr smaller in between. Lots of lights. Just looked great. She showed PV snippets of both new PVs. Ex Tape and Hurricane are connected somehow. Ex Tape is bright, mainly white, and Hurricane dark, mainly black. Both are dance PVs. And she performed Hurricane in full. It's great. Pretty heavy dance routine. That's probably the reason she lipsynched it, lol. But it was the only one not live. I'm really looking forward to the broadcast!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help