Remove this ad

#3021 post_url

Jun 19 15 9:15 AM

I really like how ubpbeat and poppy the CD tracklist is.
Would put IN THE AIR and IS THIS TRAP? in instead of V.I.P. and TOUCH DOWN and the tracklist would be perfect for me for summer.
Besides all (japanese) fan favourites are in.
With a non-matching DVD tracklist, they probably want to give fans and buyers as much content as possible. To make it more attractive, I guess?

I'm happy HURRICANE is getting the second PV.
Hope both are well produced.
Wanna have some shots outside!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3023 post_url

Jun 19 15 2:13 PM

No love for Is This Trap? once again
I was waiting for the tracklist to know which singles I would be missing & hoped the songs I wanted would be included.
Also wished it had Ecstasy (♡), Inside/Outside Fishbowl, & In the Air. Thank all the gods, they didn't include that horrid T-Pain ver of VIP x(

Is This Trap? should be on the CD in place of La(5x) which should have been on the DVD :p & I love Touchdown, but La(5x) PV should be on the DVD instead (theme- wise). In the Air could be on the CD instead of Hotel (which would be on the DVD). This way would have given the most w/ little to no sacrifice Oh well

Quote    Reply   

#3024 post_url

Jun 19 15 3:18 PM

I love how they treated FREAKY, MOON and HOTEL, just as I imagined. From MOON on the CD there are only the summer oriented songs (once again and lady go), but since there is no music video for any of these they included That ain't cool which is at least upbeat. Fair enough. Same goes to FREAKY. However, it is a real mess what they did with 4 hot wave. Maybe they did not find the music video for With your smile summerish enough (no beach), but Ningyo-hime? like seriously? Instead of VIP and Touch Down there should be IN THE AIR and IS THIS TRAP?. I agree. There is no ECSTASY, but oh well it is pretty understandable.
The PV for LALALALA is included, the final tracklist contains 16 PVs.

Quote    Reply   

#3025 post_url

Jun 19 15 5:30 PM

Oh didn't see that xp La (5x) pv.
But Ecstasy still has a place esp if VIP & Touchdown does It's called Summer of Love. Ecstasy sounds summerish & the lyrics are mainly about a HOT LOVE/lust and the "esctasy" it all Same w/ In the Air, which sounds spring/summery & is about love. Trades can be made! XD

They should've taken notes from Ballada or so & made a pv for Is This Trap?, a clear fan & GP fave. Wouldn't mind packaging bonuses either due to 15th anniversary and what not, be it the album itself or external ^^ I had hoped this would save me, but I still have to buy the singles & will feel I'm buying the same stuff just for 3 songs & a poster; bonuses would help

Quote    Reply   

#3026 post_url

Jun 19 15 7:07 PM

Well, there isn't any special packaging, not even for First Press. But there's a special "15th Anniversary" price for all editions. And I actually think that's a really nice deal, especially for the BluRay version.

Quote    Reply   

#3027 post_url

Jun 19 15 9:01 PM

I think it would have been better to call this a 2 disc collection "Summer Days" with upbeat summer songs and midtempo ballads, "Summer Nights" with urban and dance summer songs and ballads, that would have been a nice pace.

Quote    Reply   

#3028 post_url

Jun 19 15 9:17 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
I think it would have been better to call this a 2 disc collection "Summer Days" with upbeat summer songs and midtempo ballads, "Summer Nights" with urban and dance summer songs and ballads, that would have been a nice pace.

Or maybe a summer single like it was obviously meant to be...pretty sure the "album" idea was for a quick cash grab.

01.EX TAPE
02.HURRICANE
03.NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU
04.EX TAPE (s-EX PARTY REMIX)
05.HURRICANE (BLOW it HARD HOUSE MIX)
+3 Instrumentals

Quote    Reply   

#3030 post_url

Jun 20 15 6:39 AM

No JUICY in the the CD tracklist... :-(

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3031 post_url

Jun 20 15 9:25 AM

^ No wonder, considering it's not that popular among Japanese fans and Kuu herself doesn't like it that much as far as I remember.

Quote    Reply   

#3032 post_url

Jun 20 15 12:56 PM

Kumi never said she didnt like it, she just never performs it because I think its more of the line distribution (like of like TOUCH DOWN) where it just goes in an out of various autotune element, and also that being its not as popular as it would have been in Western territories, I mean I dont know WHY, the song is 1000X better than With your smile (never really liked that song all that much) at least we get JUICY in the DVD though! I like that she made changes in the track listings for both.

Quote    Reply   

#3034 post_url

Jun 20 15 1:28 PM

Negi wrote:
I still need to see that JUICY performance from a-nation omfggggg its easily one of her best tracks
Those that had the opportunity to see Kumi performing JUICY live were chosen and are going to heaven, for sure

Quote    Reply   

#3036 post_url

Jun 20 15 2:35 PM

Lucas wrote:
Negi wrote:
I still need to see that JUICY performance from a-nation omfggggg its easily one of her best tracks
Those that had the opportunity to see Kumi performing JUICY live were chosen and are going to heaven, for sure

No lies told, tbh. The Koddess guards them from above.

Quote    Reply   

#3037 post_url

Jun 20 15 3:10 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Kumi never said she didnt like it, she just never performs it because I think its more of the line distribution (like of like TOUCH DOWN) where it just goes in an out of various autotune element, and also that being its not as popular as it would have been in Western territories, I mean I dont know WHY, the song is 1000X better than With your smile (never really liked that song all that much) at least we get JUICY in the DVD though! I like that she made changes in the track listings for both.

There are a lot of track where she skips part when performing them live, like Driving for instance, so I don't buy that excuse =) In the end perhaps it was over the top sexual for the ordinary Japanese people who knows.

Quote    Reply   

#3038 post_url

Jun 20 15 10:09 PM

JEWELian wrote:
Yep, so only two new PVs. Wondering if the new songs will also be on her next studio album, or exclusive to this release?

She is not Ayu XD. these songs wont be on the next album

tracklist is a real mess. but I don care, I just want the new songs and the new PVs, sadly the best new song is not getting a music video smiley: tired

Quote    Reply   

#3039 post_url

Jun 21 15 2:47 PM

Negi wrote:
Hurricane will be my shiiiiit...

Blow blow blow... I looove that part

We wish but I don't think it'll ever be out. She lipsynced from beginning to end of this song.

Quote    Reply   

#3040 post_url

Jun 24 15 10:41 AM

Show Luo, LISA, KM-MARKIT, and Zeebra will be at Kuu's 15th anniversary a-nation premium live!
http://a-nation0802koda.com/

Glad to see LISA and Show!

Kuu will also be performing at the INAZUMA Rock Festival on September 19th

Last Edited By: If You SeeKumi Jun 24 15 10:45 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help