Remove this ad

#3001 post_url

Jun 12 15 6:04 PM

Guys, I'm planning on drawing a full body shot of Kuu in almost real size (2 A1 pages), so yes, reaaaally big! It's realistic drawing.
Do you guys have any suggestions of photos? Preferably really good quality photos so I can really see details.
I will make sure to post the result here for you all to see

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3003 post_url

Jun 13 15 4:18 AM

Lucas wrote:
Guys, I'm planning on drawing a full body shot of Kuu in almost real size (2 A1 pages), so yes, reaaaally big! It's realistic drawing.
Do you guys have any suggestions of photos? Preferably really good quality photos so I can really see details.
I will make sure to post the result here for you all to see

The 12 singles project side cover?

Quote    Reply   

#3004 post_url

Jun 14 15 3:37 AM

DeepFried wrote:
What do you mean JUST a-nation? It never left. a-nation stadium fes. is probably what you're referring to.
Yes that was what I meant. It seems like these festivals have gotten smaller nowadays...

Quote    Reply   

#3005 post_url

Jun 14 15 4:10 AM

The main a-nation (stadium shows) have been playing in Tokyo and Osaka for a number of years now. I think doing a week of shows in Tokyo is actually bigger than two or three more stadium shows in other cities.

This pic was from the first show in Osaka I saw, I look pretty awful because I'd been travelling for 20 hours and not yet showered (lol) but the cosplayers were pretty awesome.

Quote    Reply   

#3007 post_url

Jun 14 15 5:53 AM

Skarsgard wrote:
I wish they'd show you the HMV / TSUTAYA / TOWER shop posters so you could actually decide which ones to go for

This tbh
Btw, what's Tsutaya? X)

Quote    Reply   

#3008 post_url

Jun 14 15 11:11 AM

Kataclysm03 wrote:

Skarsgard wrote:
I wish they'd show you the HMV / TSUTAYA / TOWER shop posters so you could actually decide which ones to go for

This tbh
Btw, what's Tsutaya? X)

The same as HMV / Tower lmao, a cd store image

Quote    Reply   

#3010 post_url

Jun 14 15 9:34 PM

Kataclysm03 wrote:
Ah, thanks. Which of the 3 are best?
*newb mode activate x( *

Depends on your definition of 'best' haha
(Unless you're talking about best poster, in that case no idea what they look like x__x)
Tower is pretty good, free shipping over a certain amount, have to use a middle man
HMV jp is crap unless you pick up the order instore because online they'll fold the poster for shipping
TSUTAYA is more of a pain in the ass to order from

HMV is the only one that ships overseas though so if you want to buy from TOWER / TSUTAYA you need to live in japan or use a middle man service

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3011 post_url

Jun 15 15 12:41 AM

Ah, ok thanks!
x( @ folded posters; apparently you can only do ems ($$) x( crossing off HMV & I don't like/need "pain in the a***'s" either so no to Tsutaya *(If anyone's in the BoA sect too, they know my current situation \ )*

So are there any other choices than those, Yesasia ($$$!), & CDJ (*see above )? Also, do only those 3 & FC have diff posters or does everywhere? @_@

Quote    Reply   

#3013 post_url

Jun 19 15 4:59 AM

【Disc-1(CD)】
01.EX TAPE(新曲)
02.HURRICANE(新曲)
03.NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU(新曲)
04.I'll be there(4 hot wave)
05.With your smile(4 hot wave)
06.FREAKY(FREAKY)
07.girls(FREAKY)
08.Lick me(3 SPLASH)
09.Once Again(MOON)
10.Lady Go!(MOON)
11.Lollipop(Gossip Candy)
12.Poppin' love cocktail(4 TIMES)
13.V.I.P.(4 TIMES)
14.LALALALALA(Summer Trip)
15.TOUCH DOWN(Summer Trip)
16.HOTEL(HOTEL)
【Disc-2(DVD)】
01.EX TAPE(新曲)
02.HURRICANE(新曲)
03.I'll be there(4 hot wave)
04.人魚姫(4 hot wave)★
05.JUICY(4 hot wave)★
06.FREAKY(FREAKY)
07.Run For Your Life(FREAKY)★
08.Lick me(3 SPLASH)
09.走れ!(3 SPLASH)★
10.That Ain't Cool /倖田來未 Feat. Fergie(MOON)★
11.Lollipop(Gossip Candy)
12.Poppin' love cocktail(4 TIMES)
13.V.I.P.(4 TIMES)
14.TOUCH DOWN(Summer Trip)
15.HOTEL(HOTEL)

Yep, so only two new PVs. Wondering if the new songs will also be on her next studio album, or exclusive to this release?

Quote    Reply   

#3014 post_url

Jun 19 15 5:01 AM

SushiBoat wrote:
Kaled Kalil wrote:
You guys, Phrased Differently has a demo called Hurricane, so it might be the song. It's a freaking banger and it has some japanese lyrics. It has a very Koda Kumi sound and quite fresh, I would say.

https://soundcloud.com/phrased-differently/hurricane-maegan-cottone-sky-adams-kanata

I never know if I should post a demo song or not, since some people will start complaining that "it's another demo" and not a "brand new song" all over again, even tho the person have never heard the song before and blabla. 

YAS. I hope that's it.

She needs to keep the ~sex on the dash, daddy daddy whoa~ lyrics.

Preview of Kuu's version is up online: http://rhythmzone.net/koda/discography/

Her's is so much better ha. And nope she changes the sex on the dash lyrics (Wtf anyway at those lyrics).

Quote    Reply   

#3015 post_url

Jun 19 15 5:09 AM

Major lol at the tracklists. Like, okay, we'll put LALALALALA on the CD, but no PV for you, haha. And seeing JUICY here is really surprising.

And what the star marks indicate? The PVs for songs that are not on the CD?

Last Edited By: evilsin Jun 19 15 5:12 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#3017 post_url

Jun 19 15 6:45 AM

I'm not sure how to feel about the tracklist. I'm glad she included girls, Once Again (!!!) and TOUCH DOWN, but I was really, really hoping she'd also include 人魚姫... ><

Anyway, I'm all about the new songs tbh. I don't think she'll include them on her next album, otherwise this release would be completely pointless...

Quote    Reply   

#3018 post_url

Jun 19 15 7:07 AM

YAY I was right about the demo

The setlist is a little weird, no IS THIS TRAP?, LALALALALA being on the CD but not on the DVD (the PV makes the song a little better, so it would make sense having the PV, and not the song on the CD), but nice that they did this. Sad to see there is no PV for NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU, that song is so lovely.

And I CAN'T with no ECSTASY for both versions....

Quote    Reply   

#3019 post_url

Jun 19 15 8:36 AM

Tracklist is unfortunately in chronological order and, despite not being perfect to me, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I wished for Inside Fishbowl, Turn Around, In The Air and Is This Trap.
As for the DVD why putting that crappy Touch Down video and not the colorful and summerish LAX5? I honestly think it's one of her best summer videos ever. Also Ectstasy was very good and it's not included. VIP is just awful, both the video and the song are really unnecessary and plain bad.
I'll still enjoy this collection much more of a 3-songs single tho. Can't wait for my copy to arrive with the hotel poster!

I was hoping for something like this at this point: 
01. EX TAPE
02. HURRICANE
03. NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU
04. With your smile
05. Lick Me
06. LALALALALA
07. Poppin' Love Cocktail
08. Got To Be Real
09. girls
10. IS THIS TRAP?
11. FREAKY (Surtek Collective's Action Remix Feat. Peter Rap)
12. Lollipop
13. IN THE AIR
14. HOTEL
15. Lady Go! 

DVD: 

01. EX TAPE
02. HRRICANE
03. Juicy
04. With Your Smile
05. I'll Be There
06. Lollipop
07. Hashire
08. Lick Me
09. Run For Your Life
10. Inside Fishbowl
11. FREAKY
12. ECTSASY
13. LALALALALA
14. HOTEL
15. KO-SO-KO-SO 

Last Edited By: Pillis Jun 19 15 9:09 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#3020 post_url

Jun 19 15 9:09 AM

Aww.
No music video for "NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU". I'm sad. It's getting the same treatment as "TURN AROUND". But yeah, I'm just surprised "TOUCH DOWN" made it over "IS THIS TRAP?". I don't like how the CD and DVD tracklist don't match. At least "Once Again" is getting some love!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help