Remove this ad

#2981 post_url

Jun 10 15 10:32 AM

I'd love LISA.
They could perform one and Switch together (one at Let's Party Vol.2 was too short.. and LISA's rap was playback - give this song justice, lmao)
But, is she even active anymore?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2982 post_url

Jun 10 15 11:29 AM

^ The last album that I remember from LISA was during 2012, not sure if she did any collaboration after that.

So excited for the concert!

I'm hoping for BoA and SOULHEAD, she needs a little of girl power, there is too much male collaboration already. haha

Quote    Reply   

#2986 post_url

Jun 10 15 2:01 PM

So far this concert seems more interesting than FANTASIA, with collaborations and being a summer concert.

Btw, I don't think that those place holders on the website means that it has only two other collaborations.

Quote    Reply   

#2987 post_url

Jun 10 15 2:39 PM

I've a small doubt about the concert: so it's her premium live or another a-nation show? Because the title of the live is Koda Kumi 15th anniversary premium live....I hope it will be released! Still hope that avex will release Taiwan a-nation live and the universal studio xmas live....

Last Edited By: TABOO Jun 10 15 2:43 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2988 post_url

Jun 10 15 3:55 PM

It's called Koda Kumi 15th Anniversary Premium Live, but it's part of the a-nation island shows from 07/31-08/06 in Shibuya. I guess the a-nation theme will be visible in performers (her colloborations) and in the tracklist, probably filled with summer songs (Summer of Love).

Quote    Reply   

#2990 post_url

Jun 10 15 4:53 PM

Corvina wrote:
It's called Koda Kumi 15th Anniversary Premium Live, but it's part of the a-nation island shows from 07/31-08/06 in Shibuya.

I guess the a-nation theme will be visible in performers (her colloborations) and in the tracklist, probably filled with summer songs (Summer of Love).

so she is the main performer?! Can't wait to know the setlist! thank you!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2991 post_url

Jun 10 15 5:39 PM

TABOO wrote:
Corvina wrote:
It's called Koda Kumi 15th Anniversary Premium Live, but it's part of the a-nation island shows from 07/31-08/06 in Shibuya.

I guess the a-nation theme will be visible in performers (her colloborations) and in the tracklist, probably filled with summer songs (Summer of Love).

so she is the main performer?! Can't wait to know the setlist! thank you!
I think you're getting mixed up with a-nation stadium fes and a-nation island haha. The former being the big show with every single avex artist and the latter being a kind of music festival in Shibuya that lasts several days. a-nation island has a bunch of themed events/converts from 07.31-08.06. This year, Kuu gets her own "theme"! You can see what they offer during a-nation island here: http://a-nation.net/island/

a-nation stadium fes. is usually end of August and we're gonna see Kuu there for sure.

Last Edited By: DeepFried Jun 10 15 5:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2992 post_url

Jun 10 15 5:49 PM

I think it will be an exclusive concert of her songs, plus the collaborations. Just like the GIRL'S FACTORY, which is part of the a-nation island as well, is a festival only for girls singers. It's not because the concert is part of a-nation that it has to go with the a-nation theme (I think it will because of Summer Of Love, but anyway). Maybe she won't even perform during the a-nation stadium regular live.

Quote    Reply   

#2995 post_url

Jun 11 15 5:24 AM

Corvina wrote:
I'd love LISA.

They could perform one and Switch together (one at Let's Party Vol.2 was too short.. and LISA's rap was playback - give this song justice, lmao)

But, is she even active anymore?

OMG, stop rubbing the salt in =(

Quote    Reply   

#2997 post_url

Jun 12 15 2:50 AM

I want to go! Dx it calls to me look at those dates! (Virgo so it would be like a present).

They should totally add M-Flo & SOULHEAD! <3 ^^ Simple & Lovely is one the better "cutesy" Kuu chan songs for me and DDD/XXX is a fave, it's one of the main ones that got me into Kumi or rather to look into her stuff better; aside from a few gifs & pics. <3 BoA too...not a fan of them singing that song together, wouldn't mind a new song btwn them (dancing PV PLEASE! Dx Throw in Namie, Queens unite! )

Quote    Reply   

#2998 post_url

Jun 12 15 3:26 AM

Kuu will be the main performer obviously but I think the others will get solo sets or solo songs, too. Also as it's part of a-nation island they won't have a separate stage for Kumi, she'll just be using the stage they built for all of the a-nation island festival concerts which are held at Yoyogi.

Should be awesome, and yeah I'm sure the DVD will be on her next album.

Quote    Reply   

#3000 post_url

Jun 12 15 10:06 AM

What do you mean JUST a-nation? It never left. a-nation stadium fes. is probably what you're referring to.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help