Remove this ad

#2561 post_url

Jun 8 15 10:27 PM

DeepFried wrote:
I just want to see some nice colors on an Ayu cover. It feels like we've been getting different shades of beige only.

If she's going for color hopefully it's a strong one and not the god awful colour palette kumi's summer single album went for image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2562 post_url

Jun 9 15 4:10 AM

DeepFried wrote:
I just want to see some nice colors on an Ayu cover. It feels like we've been getting different shades of beige only.

Like her music. There's nothing wrong with being beige (=safe) sometimes, but I need to see (and hear) a sparkle in her new music.  

Quote    Reply   

#2563 post_url

Jun 9 15 9:24 AM

Definitely. I'll take "Step by step" because it has a tie-in and bla bla bla but I hope we're going to see some sparkles from the other tracks.

I still listen to A ONE frequently. The thing with that album is that it wasn't any new sounds from Ayu but it fits anywhere in her discography. You could create a random playlist and the songs would fit in almost any album. I like it because it's a "back to basics" kind of album. I love the buildup to the guitar section on "NO FUTURE". I think that's my favorite Ayu x TK collaboration. (However, no more TK except for "Step by step" please.)

Quote    Reply   

#2565 post_url

Jun 10 15 3:29 PM

Oh no it is for the digital single, I hope everyone knew that and weren't referring to the image as a fake or something

Art for the step by step digital single, she posted it on her official facebook

Quote    Reply   

#2570 post_url

Jun 24 15 8:38 AM

Damn she is so tiny in the picture lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Dumbellz

#2571 post_url

Jun 24 15 10:43 AM

ARUTO wrote:
lol all titles starting with "S" so far

I guess that's why she is collaborating with SpeXial since it start with S too? Hahaha.. And oh she just revealed the mysterious guy in the Sayonara MV is Simon (which is the better looking guy imo and it starts with S too)

Quote    Reply   

Dumbellz

#2572 post_url

Jun 24 15 10:44 AM

JEWELian wrote:
Again with the Taiwanese! But no concerts announced for the country?

Again with Taiwanese? I think this is the first time she's collaborating with Taiwanese. Sorry for double post

Quote    Reply   

#2573 post_url

Jun 24 15 11:34 AM

Dumbellz wrote:
JEWELian wrote:

Again with Taiwanese? I think this is the first time she's collaborating with Taiwanese. Sorry for double post

By again JEWELian meant "The GIFT" which was a JJ Lin composed song so it's technically another Taiwanese collaboration. IIRC, JJ Lin is Singaporean but his career is based in Taiwan isn't it?

Quote    Reply   

Dumbellz

#2574 post_url

Jun 24 15 11:43 AM

DeepFried wrote:
Dumbellz wrote:
JEWELian wrote:

By again JEWELian meant "The GIFT" which was a JJ Lin composed song so it's technically another Taiwanese collaboration. smile.gif IIRC, JJ Lin is Singaporean but his career is based in Taiwan isn't it?

Yes. JJ Lin is Singaporean. Was thinking if he was referring to the GIFT

Quote    Reply   

Dumbellz

#2576 post_url

Jun 26 15 10:30 AM

JEWELian wrote:
He's Singaporean?! Okay. I'd never heard of him before so just *ass*u*me*d he was Taiwanese.. anyway..

hahah yeah, can't really blame you on this. There are people who listens to his music still think he is from Taiwan.

Quote    Reply   

#2577 post_url

Jun 27 15 4:04 PM

Cirque de Minuit THE FINAL setlist:

01. Duty
02. Pride
03. Microphone
04. GAME
05. my name's WOMEN
06. until that Day..
07. 1 LOVE
08. WARNING
09. inst. (Diary replacement?)
10. HAPPY ENDING
11. Secret
12. Last minute
13. A Song for XX
14. Out of control
15. Anything For You
16. forgiveness
17. Progress
18. a Bell
19. Rule
20. Lady Dynamite
21. immature
22. evolution
23. Mirrorcle World
----------
24. untitled ~for her
25. Step by step
26. Movin' on without you
27. Sayonara feat. SpeXial (PV)
28. Summer Medley (July 1st - Greatful Days - BLUE BIRD - blossom - independent - You & Me - glitter - Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~)
29. Boys & Girls
30. The Show Must Go On
31. Who...
----------
32. MY ALL

Credits: AHS

I'm surprised at the number of songs performed! "(miss)understood" fans will be disappointed because it's been replaced by "Out of control". I have highlighted the changes.

Quote    Reply   

#2580 post_url

Jun 28 15 7:48 AM

SiXXXXXX with i small letter! what do the title mean? Sex?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help