Remove this ad

#81 post_url

Nov 21 15 7:53 PM

I love PoW!

It's musically interesting with those pace changes.
And I'm all in for those Twist/Rock'n Roll elements.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#82 post_url

Nov 23 15 1:43 AM

Oh wow, I'm really impressed by their performance, such dedication. PoW is nice, I like how it's kinda different than their other songs.

Quote    Reply   

#83 post_url

Nov 23 15 1:31 PM

FEMM is doing a collabo performance together with Faky at the Sound Museum in Shibuya on 11/27.
There's a preview on their Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/-a_sFLzJQt/

Don't know if this is another official new song we'll get. Edit: Alright, official info is out. They'rw doing the japanese version of Sak Noel's No boyfriend. MV is coming out also on 11/27. Didn't know the song, so I didn't recognize it in the preview.

Last Edited By: Corvina Nov 23 15 8:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#85 post_url

Dec 5 15 12:07 PM

how can I listen to PoW!? i keep waiting for it to be on youtube, they did say on their instagram that the PV is very kawaii or something so that means there is a PV.

Quote    Reply   

#88 post_url

Dec 10 15 9:35 AM

FEMM are giving their major debut, 2016/02/03!

Releasing a 2 disc EP with two new songs, PoW! and L.C.S..

Tracklist:

DISC 1「Pow! / L.C.S.」
01. PoW! ←New
02. L.C.S.←New
03. Astroboy feat. Honey-B & W-Trouble(Japanese Ver.)←New
04. Fxxk Boyz Get Money(Invaderous Remix)←New
05. Party All Night(sfpr Remix)
06. Kill The DJ(Invaderous Remix)
07. Kiss The Rain(sfpr Remix)
08. Astroboy feat. Honey-B & W-Trouble(Invaderous Remix)
09. Whiplash(sfpr Remix)
10. UFO feat. Fz from sfpr vs Invaderous(Extended Edit)←New

DISC 2「Femm-Isation」
01. We Flood The Night
02. Astroboy feat. Honey-B & W-Trouble
03. Kill The DJ
04. Party All Night
05. The Real Thing
06. Dead Wrong
07. Unbreakable
08. Girls Night Out
09. Kiss The Rain
10. Fxxk Boyz Get Money
11. White Noise
12. Whiplash
13. Wannabe

Direct link to their Instagram post with the announcement:
https://www.instagram.com/p/_GJ_i3TJdB/

Also up on their official site:

Last Edited By: Corvina Dec 10 15 9:38 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#90 post_url

Dec 10 15 7:33 PM

saw their IG post when I was at work and got excited! I wonder what label it's on, and I hope it charts!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#96 post_url

Jan 4 16 9:50 PM

Completely random, but I was at a bar in Castro (A gay neighborhood in SF) and they played PoW! Everyone was into it but I was like the only one mouthing the words and doing the dance (which isnt so hard considering its the same thing as FBGM) and I got so many stares and "YASSS MOMMA!" haha it was pretty random but so epic!

Quote    Reply   

#97 post_url

Jan 8 16 8:01 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Completely random, but I was at a bar in Castro (A gay neighborhood in SF) and they played PoW! Everyone was into it but I was like the only one mouthing the words and doing the dance (which isnt so hard considering its the same thing as FBGM) and I got so many stares and "YASSS MOMMA!" haha it was pretty random but so epic!

WORK.

I'm enjoying PoW!. I will probably get it digitally when it releases (has it already?) together with L.C,S and dat Japanese version of Astroboy (which is STILL MUH JAM).

Yeah I'm like a supah hero when it comes to lovin', watch out Batman and Lobin, so sttuter and sttuter and sttuter and mumble  smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#98 post_url

Jan 13 16 8:45 PM

They will probably only have it released together on the same day. I am wondering, does this CD-R come with a sleeve that has "FEMM" and/or "Femm-Isation" on it along with the girls or is it literally going to be a blank CD?

I mean, I dont mind to buy the album again but sort of want to save my monies lol

Quote    Reply   

#99 post_url

Jan 14 16 4:41 PM

Well, in the japanese description it's called a "silence CD-R", so I guess they mean blank as "no music on it".
I actually find this really interesting considering the album was digitally released and people can save money like that. It's speficially stated that this version is for the people, who already DLed the album.
Gonna order the full 2 disc package as I didn't buy it digitally though.

Quote    Reply   

#100 post_url

Jan 22 16 8:48 AM

A preview of the remixes:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help