Remove this ad

#61 post_url

Sep 30 14 2:06 PM

Just bought it! Gonna give it a proper listen tomorrow.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#65 post_url

Oct 1 14 10:09 AM

evilsin I thought you were already following them, but your post makes it seem like listening to the album will be your first time hearing the songs.

Quote    Reply   

#66 post_url

Oct 2 14 9:14 AM

^ I heard a couple of songs before, but I didn't listen to all of them =)

After a couple of spins I should say that it's a great electropop album and I certainly don't regret buying it. I wish them all the best and hope we'll see a lot more of them.

Last Edited By: evilsin Oct 3 14 2:56 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#67 post_url

Oct 2 14 12:16 PM

oh ok I see. also, I didn't know you were from Russia. I think maybe would mix you up with sinhaku because I thought you were a black American guy for some reason xD

I still have to dl the album, I can't wait to have The Real Thing.

Quote    Reply   

#70 post_url

Oct 29 14 5:39 AM

A little late to the party, but FEMM has easily released one of the best releases in j-pop this year. Finally something fresh among all the boring releases!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#71 post_url

Oct 29 14 6:20 AM

^ Even though I agree to some extent, I should say that I grew tired of this album pretty quickly, which is sad. The songs are generic, even though they do have some twists here and there, and the only ones that I still listen to are Fxxk Boyz Get Money and Unbreakable.

Quote    Reply   

#74 post_url

Oct 30 14 5:47 AM

evilsin wrote:
^ Even though I agree to some extent, I should say that I grew tired of this album pretty quickly, which is sad. The songs are generic, even though they do have some twists here and there, and the only ones that I still listen to are Fxxk Boyz Get Money and Unbreakable.

I can definitely see how some of the songs will get stale after a while. For me, "Fxxk Boyz Get Money", "Kiss The Rain", "Dead Wrong", and "Kill the DJ" seem like they'll be favorite of mine even after the initial "wow" factor wears off. Especially "Fxxk Boyz Get Money". That song is the first song I've played on repeat in a LONG time.

Quote    Reply   

#75 post_url

Oct 10 15 1:19 PM

They need a new album now. They are still doing shows here and there (even in the US!) but I need a new album from them! I agree the album is great but does kind of run stale quite fast, however I cant stop listening to FBGM, Dead Wrong and FUTN.

Quote    Reply   

#77 post_url

Nov 15 15 7:02 AM

FEMM announced on their Instagram, that they're going to sing a brandnew song at their performance for the japanese Youtube Fan Fest.
And it looks like it will be broadcasted by Youtube. On Wednesday, 11/18. The new song is called PoW. Just updated again.

Last Edited By: Corvina Nov 15 15 7:10 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#79 post_url

Nov 21 15 9:57 AM

Hmm. "PoW" doesn't do much for me right now. Maybe I'll prefer the studio version.

It's the first time I'm hearing them sing live on their performances.

Quote    Reply   

#80 post_url

Nov 21 15 1:21 PM

They sang a lot better when they were here in SF, maybe they had better audio booths here. I like the new song, but now I really want it lol

I do kind of wish they did a new "mannequin twerk" dance to it though and not the same one as Fxxk Boyz

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help