Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#41 post_url

Sep 5 14 1:10 PM

well...this is definitely different. in a good way.
RiRi looks less pretty but LuLa looks more.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Sep 5 14 1:43 PM

I love how the new song in the thread title changes every time I check this thread, lol.

I was in love with Unbreakable about 1 minute in. Simply amazing.

But how many songs has it been so far? I lost count. I need them to announce an album ASAP.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Sep 17 14 10:41 AM

Did a bit of research and found out that the debut album "FEMM-Isation" releasing October 1st, is a worldwide iTunes release... My source being the 'info' on the UFO MV on YouTube.
So I don't know if it'll get a CD release as of yet...
That disappoints me, I was ready to pre-order this as soon as I seen the title of this thread before even reading it, hahaha.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Sep 17 14 3:10 PM

FAR EAST MENTION MANNEQUINS / new song "Fxxk Boyz Get Money"

It's probably not gonna do that well. But what it might do is give them a lot more exposure and gain popularity with the public.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Sep 18 14 12:44 AM

munckei wrote:

Did a bit of research and found out that the debut album "FEMM-Isation" releasing October 1st, is a worldwide iTunes release... My source being the 'info' on the UFO MV on YouTube.
So I don't know if it'll get a CD release as of yet...
That disappoints me, I was ready to pre-order this as soon as I seen the title of this thread before even reading it, hahaha.

In the words of FEMM: Fxxxxxxxxxk.
I was a little worried this might be a digital-only release since the release date is coming up so soon, and I didn't find it on CDJ when I went to preorder.
Still hoping we get a physical release (maybe just a little later than iTunes?)...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Sep 18 14 1:26 AM

"In the words of FEMM: Fxxxxxxxxxk." Hahaha! Agreed.

It would've been smarter to release it physical the same time as digital though... Don't know what Maximum10/AVEX is doing here...
Already wondering if I'll be able to buy it digitally through Amazon.co.jp's Digital Music store... I've got a Japan address due to my account at Tenso, but don't know if I need to actually reside in Japan physically to be able to purchase music.
If I can't purchase it, I can't show my support.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#53 post_url

Sep 18 14 6:26 PM

digital release? that's kinda lame. maybe they wanna see how it does digitally first, hopefully there will be a physical release later (or at least future physical releases).

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#54 post_url

Sep 24 14 11:37 AM

it's really too bad that UFO probably isn't gonna be on the album...but not really actually because it's not like I can't still listen to the song. also I hope it doesn't take them forever to release more music after this album. it's not like they had to do any recording or filming for this album so there's really no reason that they should be inactive for months on end, other than touring. do you think all the songs were already written and recording before they even started releasing music? it happened so fast it must have all been planned out. and to shoot all those music videos, having to learn all that choreography.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Sep 24 14 1:48 PM

Their future activities will be based upon the sales and the buzz of the album when it comes out. They're releasing this internationally so they're going to gauge where FEMM's fans are and maybe do a small club tour or something like that. It will all depend on how much the fans are going to spread the word about FEMM and hopefully how many people are going to buy the album.

I think some songs have been prepared in advance but they probably decided to continue releasing MVs after seeing how the first ones were successful with minimal promotion. If Youtube did not exist, we wouldn't have known about FEMM that quickly so it's all they did, upload to Youtube.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Sep 30 14 9:37 AM

cant wait,

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help