Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Jul 10 14 4:21 PM

uncle Jemima wrote:
it might be an announcement for an album.
I hope you're right! I need this album like yesterday!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 post_url

Jul 16 14 12:57 PM

FAR EAST MENTION MANNEQUINS / new song "Fxxk Boyz Get Money"

This duo is making quite an impression on me. They could make a huge impact in the music industry with their gimmick, image and sound. A lot of potential for sure. "We Flood The Night" is dope.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#24 post_url

Jul 17 14 12:31 PM

yeah I've been thinking, you have all these people trying to break into the western music industry (utada, BoA, CK) but I think a group like FEMM would have a better chance than any of them. of course it helps that their songwriters also write for some American artists.

the countdown is at 9 now, it will probably finish today, probably while I'm at work, booooo. I will try to remember to check their website on my break.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#25 post_url

Jul 18 14 10:16 AM

the countdown finished and it's not for an album, just another digital single. there are TWO new countdowns though that showed up as soon as the last one finished so maybe one of those is for an album.

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Jul 18 14 11:43 AM

FAR EAST MENTION MANNEQUINS / new song "Fxxk Boyz Get Money"

^^ I agree. At first I thought Kyary was the only one that could at least make an impact to the west but was limited to certain crowds (diehard fans, nerds, cosplay). A group like FEMM music could be played anywhere from the radios and at the bars. They could even headline an event at the clubs.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#30 post_url

Jul 25 14 12:24 PM

Finished MV for Girls Night Out:

The lyrics are at the bottom. Good luck reading them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#35 post_url

Aug 24 14 2:07 PM

there are currently three countdowns happening on their website, and I think these will be the last ones. Notice how each single is a number from 1 to 13, well this is probably gonna be the tracklist for their album. This is what it looks like:

001 We Flood The Night
002 Astroboy feat. Honey-B & W-Trouble
003 Kill The DJ
004 Party All Night
005 TBA
006 Dead Wrong
007 TBA
008 Girls Night Out
009 Kiss The Rain
010 Fxxk Boyz Get Money
011 White Noise
012 TBA
013 Wannabe

that's one of two scenarios. the other scenario is that one of the countdowns will be for an album in which case this wouldn't be a tracklist.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#37 post_url

Aug 30 14 12:44 AM

I didn't notice it until this video but RiRi (i think) kinda looks like Akimoto Sayaka.

also, something else that just occurred to me...where is avex getting all this money for FEMM's budget? these are high profile songwriters and some of their PVs don't look like they were cheap. is this what they've been saving up their money that they've acquired from Ayu and Kuu fans over the years for?

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Sep 3 14 8:35 AM

Avex has money, this isnt like a Korean label where they 120% depend on their money from the group that they put out... you make it seem like Avex is broke? lol

A little upset we didnt get Girls Night Out, The Real Thing or the original version of Party All Night released, but I guess thats going to appear on an album...whenever that happens lol

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Sep 3 14 9:43 AM

^ avex is far from broke, but it's very stingy with it's artists, so it's quite surprising that they invest so much in these girls.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Sep 3 14 2:32 PM

evilsin wrote:
^ avex is far from broke, but it's very stingy with it's artists, so it's quite surprising that they invest so much in these girls.

Very true, but it could also be because they are gaining so much more attention internationally than many of their other "unique" artists (like FAKY or the boy group that used to be the brother group of FAKY which I cant remember their name now)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help