Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 14 11 6:57 PM

Tags : :

immi is a Japanese electropop artist. Formerly known as Mayu Nakazawa, her first single, “Cosmic Pink EP”, was released in November 2007 on iTunes Japan and was downloaded over 50,000 times in one week. The song Local Train was recently used in a commercial for Canon. Her second single, “Klaxon”, was released in March 2008, and contained “Lovesong”, a cover of The Cure. In August 2008, she released her album “Switch”, on iTunes. Immi is her own songwriter and composer, but she is produced by N.A.i.D. and JETBIKINI. She is now currently signed onto DefStar Records.

DISCOGRAPHY

DIGITAL SINGLES

2007.11.28 /「コズミックピンク」(Cosmic Pink)
2008.3.12 /「クラクション」(Klaxon)
2009.7.1 / Cosmic Pink (THE LOWBROWS Remix)

SINGLES
2009.1.07 /「RimmiX (HMV Limited)」
2010.5.19 /「Sign of Love」

ALBUMS
2008.9.10 /「SWITCH」
2009.1.28 /「ララピポ」a lot of people〜official compilation album - 「Scenary」
2009.3.15 /「RimmiX」
2010.6.16 /「SPIRAL」

EP
2009.7.22 /「WONDER EP」
2009.10.14 / 「Alice EP」

MAYU NAKAZAWA DISCOGRAPHY

LINKS
Official Website
Myspace
Blog
Twitter
Nakazawa Mayu Website

Last Edited By: klaxon Nov 28 11 5:06 PM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Jun 17 11 9:11 AM

It's just past a year since SPIRAL was released! I can't believe it's been that long already.

No real announcements on new releases but there's been a lot of demos released since November of last year.

Untitled TESCOM CM song:

KNOCKOUT
demo (used for another CM I can't remember):

immi [ KNOCKOUT (Takuroku DEMO ver) ] from immiofficial on Vimeo.

Black Voyage (CM song for accessory brand Black Voyage) up on her myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/im...n-44-Brand-web--78655050

SEAHORSE (CM song used for the fashion brand Apuweiser-rich):

immi [ SEAHORSE ] DEMO Ver. / Apuweiser-riche TV-CM song from immiofficial on Vimeo.

Looks like her next release is going to be another EP. Thoughts on the demos?

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Jun 17 11 11:36 AM

They all sound amazing. My favorite one is probably Black Voyage; sounds likes a journey onto an ocean dreamscape, very nice.

KNOCKOUT should be pretty awesome once they're done messing with it (since it said it was a demo).

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Jun 28 11 5:14 PM

immi is my queen.

I really hope she releases a new album/EP/single soon, I just can't wait longer.
Spiral is a really masterpiece, especially Sign of Love, that's the song I'm in love since it was released. Best. song. I've. ever. heard. Really, this song is so beautiful, it's pure love!
I also really like WONDER, sora to i and Jeezy Peezy.
But Sign of Love > All other songs in the world
SEAHORSE is so far my favorite from her unreleased demos/CM-songs, hope this will be released official in an album or EP. 
She deserves definitely more attention and a higher ranking, Spiral didn't make it to the top 100 I'm really hoping the japaneses see, how talanted she is and buy her stuff, she should smash at #1 in Oricon.
AND it really makes me sad and angry how popular AKB48 is (and their music is... not bad, but deserves NOT this high sales) and artists like immi only sell about 1'000 copies. smiley: mad

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Jul 14 11 10:28 AM

I only discovered immi 2 weeks ago & she's already one of my favourites... her Switch/Spiral albums are amazing, I love every song. Her singles & RimmiX mini are amazing too Love the demo's she has posted, I wish she'd put Black Voyage on vimeo so I can rip it *_* need the mp3 of that! SEAHORSE is beautiful & I hope it's on her next EP... reminds me of Rainbow

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#10 post_url

Aug 8 11 4:25 PM

Girl needs to release something new. All these demos have been so good.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 post_url

Sep 25 11 7:22 PM

elephant wrote:
Official Website updated with a new layout and demo.
Find more artists like immi at Myspace Music
music: immi,JETBIKINI
lyric: immi

This song is awesome so far. Unlike Seahorse and Black Voyage, it sounds like a fully finished song.

Just heard this song today and I think it's one of her best songs. I love the 90's vibe/influence in the song. If the new material is foreshawdowing what the album will sound like=instant win for fans!

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#17 post_url

Nov 23 11 5:41 PM

FINALLY.

01 KNOCKOUT (RimmiX)
Imju “Dejavu/Lush Knockout” TV-CM Song – Lyrics: immi / Music: immi & GHQ / Produced by GHQ
02 SEAHORSE (RimmiX)
Apuweiser-riche TV-CM Image Song – Lyrics: immi / Music: immi / Produced by GHQ
03 Modern Flower (RimmiX)
TESCOM Kobe Collection CM Song – Lyrics: immi / Music: immi & GHQ / Produced by GHQ
04 BubbleBaby (RimmiX)
Apuweiser-riche TV-CM Song – Lyrics: immi / Music: immi / Produced by GHQ
05 Bloods Noise (RimmiX)
Lyrics: immi / Music: immi / Produced by GHQ
06 FORCE
Tacomimi / Produced by Tacomimi
07 Don't Believe the Hype
Tacomimi / Written & Produced by Tacomimi

Last Edited By: Moh Nov 23 11 5:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#19 post_url

Nov 24 11 1:06 PM

From what I get from Google, apparently it'll only be sold at a number of venues? Idek if that's right, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Nov 24 11 1:35 PM

...God damn it, woman, LET ME THROW ALL OF MY MONEY AT YOU. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help